Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Microload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Microload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Microload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Microload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Microload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Microload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Microload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Microload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Microload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Microload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Microload will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AJbuilder View Post
    Pharmacists don't make 100k starting. It's really around 60-80k. After a few years it creeps past 100k.
    I have 2 friends in pharmacy who both made $100k starting.

Living in a vacuum sucks forgot password's Avatar
    forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Pharmacists don't make 100k starting. It's really around 60-80k. After a few years it creeps past 100k.
    lol, at all the people who deny that pharmacists make 100k. It depends on where you work both type of job and area. Northeast and california might make a little more than in the middle of no where oout west. But the average is around 100k for retail, hospial is 10-15k lower.
    I drive really slow
    In the ultra-fast lane
    While people behind me are going insane

Marriage is a great institution, but I'm not ready for an institution yet.

My Karma ran over your dogma.
    ,___,
    [O.o]
    /)__)
    -"--"- o'Rly

A New Era is just really nice. (+1000) A New Era is just really nice. (+1000) A New Era is just really nice. (+1000) A New Era is just really nice. (+1000) A New Era is just really nice. (+1000) A New Era is just really nice. (+1000) A New Era is just really nice. (+1000) A New Era is just really nice. (+1000) A New Era is just really nice. (+1000) A New Era is just really nice. (+1000) A New Era is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Microload View Post
    x2 I know two people who recently graduated and one makes 95K in her small hometown and the other makes 110k in a semi big city. Both have been working for less than a year.
    ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Microload View Post
    100k starting is not common. Either your friends are lying or they're boasting. Most don't get 100k starting though there are the exceptions. It's certainly not the norm.

Also there are periods where they only start with 80k upon hired but will be bumped to 100k or more after 6months or so.
    "Knowing is not enough, one must apply" ~ Bruce Lee

AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by forgot password View Post
    lol, at all the people who deny that pharmacists make 100k. It depends on where you work both type of job and area. Northeast and california might make a little more than in the middle of no where oout west. But the average is around 100k for retail, hospial is 10-15k lower.
    I'm not denying anything. We're talking about starting salary of 100k here. Learn to comprehend after reading. Most pharmacists, especially if you're in retail (even in big cities like LA and NYC) do not start with 100k. A lot make 100k after a year or two but they don't start at that amount right on the first day.
    "Knowing is not enough, one must apply" ~ Bruce Lee

forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm not denying anything. We're talking about starting salary of 100k here. Learn to comprehend after reading. Most pharmacists, especially if you're in retail (even in big cities like LA and NYC) do not start with 100k. A lot make 100k after a year or two but they don't start at that amount right on the first day.
    hey dumbass, i am a pharmacist and i had job offers in other states that were 115k for a 40 hour week before i even finished school. These were jobs that were not in big cities. So don't tell me what a pharmacist makes. Most of my friends make the same.
    I drive really slow
    In the ultra-fast lane

,___,
    [O.o]
    /)__)
    -"--"- o'Rly

jond will become famous soon enough. (+50) jond will become famous soon enough. (+50) jond will become famous soon enough. (+50) jond will become famous soon enough. (+50) jond will become famous soon enough. (+50) jond will become famous soon enough. (+50) jond will become famous soon enough. (+50) jond will become famous soon enough. (+50) jond will become famous soon enough. (+50) jond will become famous soon enough. (+50) jond will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would say 80% of the people in this thread have no idea what they're talking about. Checkout salary.com and come back with what "you're going to make when you grow up".
    If you're working for someone else, you're not making much.

Originally Posted by southernstunna View Post
    so how much can i expect to make coming out of college as an accounting major? keeping in mind that i'll be living in the southeast somewhere (hopefully Charleston)
    I would guess around $40k

Originally Posted by Edudbor View Post
    That's the truth, to each their own.....

I know people who work 60+ hours a week and live in tiny ass 1 bedroom apartments, drive a crappy ass car, but maxes out their 401k match every year, and is tucking money away in other investments.

The guy says 'I'm gonna a multi-millionaire when I retire'. I think he's right. But he'll be living like he's poor until he's 65.

Good for him, but that's not what I want for myself.
    Exactally. It's all about balance. When I see a old person die with millions in their bank account, I think, man, they failed.
    You should slide into your grave with nothing in your pocket, and you should have had as much fun as possible while you were young enough to have fun.

YeaILift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YeaILift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YeaILift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YeaILift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YeaILift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YeaILift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YeaILift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YeaILift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YeaILift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YeaILift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YeaILift is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jond View Post
    I would say 80% of the people in this thread have no idea what they're talking about. Checkout salary.com and come back with what "you're going to make when you grow up".
    If you're working for someone else, you're not making much.

I would guess around $40k

x2 not to rain on anybodys parade but a collge degree now days is like a diploma 10 years ago it really doesnt mean **** cuz everybody has them.

Edudbor is just really nice. (+1000) Edudbor is just really nice. (+1000) Edudbor is just really nice. (+1000) Edudbor is just really nice. (+1000) Edudbor is just really nice. (+1000) Edudbor is just really nice. (+1000) Edudbor is just really nice. (+1000) Edudbor is just really nice. (+1000) Edudbor is just really nice. (+1000) Edudbor is just really nice. (+1000) Edudbor is just really nice. (+1000)
    "The BLS reports the median salary for pharmacists is more than $87,000."
    http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/Careers/0...obs/index.html

Cell_Tech_Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cell_Tech_Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cell_Tech_Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cell_Tech_Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cell_Tech_Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im self employed so I don't have a "salary". I make it through investing in online HYIPS, and building networks of sites. Im on my way to 6 figures...

Edudbor is just really nice. (+1000) Edudbor is just really nice. (+1000) Edudbor is just really nice. (+1000) Edudbor is just really nice. (+1000) Edudbor is just really nice. (+1000) Edudbor is just really nice. (+1000) Edudbor is just really nice. (+1000) Edudbor is just really nice. (+1000) Edudbor is just really nice. (+1000) Edudbor is just really nice. (+1000) Edudbor is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Cell_Tech_Boy View Post
    Im self employed so I don't have a "salary". I make it through investing in online HYIPS, and building networks of sites. Im on my way to 6 figures...
    HYIPS are illegal and immoral.

Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Slated View Post
    What a person makes means NOTHING

What matters is what a person can save.

It costs me about $1k/mo to live here VERY well

Everything else goes straight into savings of one sort or another!

How many of you are putting aside $3k/mo?
    ^^^^

Registered User thirsty4chicken's Avatar
    thirsty4chicken will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirsty4chicken will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirsty4chicken will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirsty4chicken will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirsty4chicken will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirsty4chicken will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirsty4chicken will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirsty4chicken will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirsty4chicken will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirsty4chicken will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirsty4chicken will become famous soon enough. (+50)

In reply to the original question....

I'll probably make $200k+/year as a doctor (starting med school next year).

But, until then, I have 4+ years of school (and ~200K debt) and 3+ years of toil in residency. So, yeah, it will pay off eventually.

EDC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EDC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EDC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EDC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EDC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EDC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EDC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EDC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EDC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EDC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EDC has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Right now? Maybe 6k a year. Subtract 4k for school.

I'll be done my BA in 2008. From there I might spend some time teaching english overseas or go straight to either law school or RCMP. The minimum RCMP salary after 3 years is 70k and it only goes with promotion. So I should live comfortably.

sublime99212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sublime99212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sublime99212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sublime99212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sublime99212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sublime99212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sublime99212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sublime99212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sublime99212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sublime99212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sublime99212 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    to all the 100k starting pharmacist arguers(sp), median salary is less than 100k. Doubt people start at over median for all pharmacists who reported, which is usually more than plenty to make a statistically valid sample size.

therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm making $14 an hour working help desk.

I graduated 2 years ago with a B.S. in Computer Science.
    Got $30k in student loans.

Now I know why they calls it 'B.S.'.

kev_b81 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kev_b81 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kev_b81 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kev_b81 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kev_b81 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kev_b81 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kev_b81 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kev_b81 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kev_b81 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kev_b81 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kev_b81 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i dont know why everyone thinks u will make 30k tops when you get out of school...i know plenty of ppl that made more than that straight out school..anywhere from 45k to 120k first year out of college ..it really depends on your major / career and where you live..but its not impossible or rare

lol how the hell do you save 3k a month and actually live?

that's 36k a year after taxes that you saved, you still need $$ for expenses. Say you use 18k for expenses, this is now 54k a year you need to NET to be able to save 36k a year or 3k/month. In MA using this site, no deductions are included, you'd need to make 85k gross to be able to save 3k a month.
    http://www.paycheckcity.com/netpayca...CalcResult.asp

SO basically your asking if anyone here makes decent money and lives like a poor person so they can retire early? Or are you asking if alot of peopl make 100k+? Because most cannot save 3k/month.
    I drive really slow
    In the ultra-fast lane

,___,
    [O.o]
    /)__)
    -"--"- o'Rly

JordanE13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordanE13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordanE13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordanE13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordanE13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordanE13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordanE13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordanE13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordanE13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordanE13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordanE13 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm training in indoor electrial work with my uncle... when i turn 18 and can join the union I'll take the test and be able to bypass all the way to a 5th tier apprentice and be making 17.50 a hour... 2 more years to become a journeyman and I'll be seeing around 23-27 at age 20.. if things keep going good by 23-24 i should be a general foreman and see around 36-38 a hour
    I dont measure myself by a ruler but by how I measure up against the competion

Phenom01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phenom01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phenom01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phenom01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phenom01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phenom01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phenom01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phenom01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phenom01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phenom01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phenom01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Im studying computer science and hopefully in three more years ill be making $50,000 per year.
    * MISC IT expert *
    * Ron Paul for president!! *

joeyballs is not very helpful. (-500) joeyballs is not very helpful. (-500) joeyballs is not very helpful. (-500) joeyballs is not very helpful. (-500) joeyballs is not very helpful. (-500) joeyballs is not very helpful. (-500) joeyballs is not very helpful. (-500) joeyballs is not very helpful. (-500) joeyballs is not very helpful. (-500) joeyballs is not very helpful. (-500) joeyballs is not very helpful. (-500)
    i make 42k per year and im 19 lol. im in my 2nd year of college and i work in the same field i go to school for.

207 and melting the BF glycomann's Avatar
    glycomann is just really nice. (+1000) glycomann is just really nice. (+1000) glycomann is just really nice. (+1000) glycomann is just really nice. (+1000) glycomann is just really nice. (+1000) glycomann is just really nice. (+1000) glycomann is just really nice. (+1000) glycomann is just really nice. (+1000) glycomann is just really nice. (+1000) glycomann is just really nice. (+1000) glycomann is just really nice. (+1000)
    100k starting is not common. Either your friends are lying or they're boasting. Most don't get 100k starting though there are the exceptions. It's certainly not the norm.

Also there are periods where they only start with 80k upon hired but will be bumped to 100k or more after 6months or so.
    It turns out retail pharmascist is a pretty high paying job at 105K on average. Starting salary I don't know. See link below.

http://salary.hotjobs.com/salarywiza...ode=HC07000382

ThumpDaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThumpDaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThumpDaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThumpDaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThumpDaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThumpDaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThumpDaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThumpDaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThumpDaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThumpDaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThumpDaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well, I work at your local phone company and last year I made about $68,xxx. My g/f is a travel nurse and she makes on average about $30/hr. Some jobs she makes about $27/hr and other jobs she makes about $45/hr. Next year she will start schooling to be a C.R.N.A. She looked that up and her starting salary can be anywhere between $100k-$125k. My aunt is in the nursing field and she knew a guy that was a C.R.N.A. and he made between $75-$100/hr. I would say that is pretty good money.
    "That's like going to Heaven and finding Jesus smoking Crack!!!" Riley from "The Boondocks"

Check out www.ALsportbikes.com

I_Wanna_Bench has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_Wanna_Bench has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_Wanna_Bench has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_Wanna_Bench has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_Wanna_Bench has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_Wanna_Bench has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_Wanna_Bench has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_Wanna_Bench has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_Wanna_Bench has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_Wanna_Bench has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_Wanna_Bench has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Gibblets View Post
    Huh? Between the two of you you bring in roughly 40K? How is that enough??? You guys must save alot and live very frugally. (sp?)
    The house payment is $780, so thats $9,360 per year. Our 2 car payments our $745 a month, so thats $8,940 per year. With our cell phone bill, thats $70 per month, which is $840 a year. Our insurance is $160 per month, which is $1,920 a year. Our utilities is $150 a month, so thats $1,800 a year. Our cable bill is $115 a month, which is $1,380 a year. So far thats $24,240 a year. Then you add about $300 a month for food, which is $3,600 a year. Then roughly $200 a month for gas, which is $2,400 a year. So now that equals $30,240 a year. So that leaves around $9,000 a year for whatever we want, so that is around $750 per month, which we do have a few credit cards that adds up to about $150 to $200 per month. The city I live in ranks in the top 10 in cheapest places in America to live. So $40,000 a year is plenty if you live around here and the thing is, not very many people have close to $600 per month for whatever they want.

Inuendo? In HER end Oh! PickItUp's Avatar
    PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000)

Do you work for your money, or does it work for you?

As long as someone is paying you a salary, you will not be wealthy...unelss you are a CEO or super upper level management. The point is to be independantly wealthy...you will need to win the lottery, or get really good at trading in the stock market...

One day, I hope to be unelmployed...making at least $50,000 + per year from day-trading. I figure at least 5 years of paying my dues and learning will put me in a position to make some good trades with big payoffs. Righ now, I am learning, but by the time I am 35, I hope to have my money working for me...not me working for my money. It does not matter how long it takes, but I really want to be retired by the age of 40 (no later).

beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i was doing construction making 50k + 5k yr vacation bonus, just got a new job working directly with the construction union making 75k + car allowance and company gas, i drive my car for free
    *ZMA, Superpump MAX, Green Tea Extract, Garlic Extract, Fish Oil, Joint Supp.*

Come at Me!!!

joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Sheriff View Post
    This is for the working adult, or for those who are working towards a certain career. How much do you plan on making after you are finished with school and are working your job?

For me, I plan on making 90-140k per year as a pharmacist.
    Bro, this thread has been overdone countless times. You will never get a serious response with people lying or saying they are going to make over a 100k right out of college. Once you are out in the real world you will see how people are not willing to pay or hire you.
    /thread (serious)
    "my job title is douchebag"- some planet fitness thread

Registered Sex Offender Dr. Octoclops's Avatar
    Dr. Octoclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr. Octoclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr. Octoclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr. Octoclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr. Octoclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr. Octoclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr. Octoclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr. Octoclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr. Octoclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr. Octoclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr. Octoclops will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    $80,000

Arkadius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arkadius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arkadius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arkadius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arkadius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arkadius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Let's see, Right now I make ~$35,000/year full-time WHILE going to university full-time. I'm taking chemical engineering and am planning on making ~$100,000 but that won't be many years after starting work.

joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Dr. Octoclops View Post
    $80,000
    omg.

End thread.
    "my job title is douchebag"- some planet fitness thread