Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000)

Question RISING PRICES: Where to find foods cheap, everyone input

ok guys, we are seeing everything drastically increase in price. I think this is good place to start getting everyone together to find best prices on good wholesome food.

I usually shop at costco buy costo isnt the best place to get things a lot of times.

so where do you guys get the following, for how much, and the quanity?

oats
    broccoli florets
    eggs
    chicken
    brown rice (i cant find this at costco)
    flax seeds
    salads
    milk

anyone can add to the list.
    Last edited by Fleshka; 04-25-2008 at 05:40 PM.
    Michael: Bros before hoes. Why? Because your bros are always there for you. They got your back after your ho rips your heart out for no good reason. And you were nothing but great to your ho, and you told her that she was the only ho for you. And that she was better than all the other hoes in the world. And then suddenly...she's not yo' ho no mo'.

reps owed: wobz, bubba289, thailegacy, hampo, LegendAmI, ManLaw, ken_wright88, irishkid, zacht, Econ_Haircut

negs owed:ilikebeer, TheDukeUSMC

Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Fleshka View Post
    ok guys, we are seeing everything drastically increase in price. I think this is good place to start getting everyone together to find best prices on good wholesome food.

I usually shop at costco buy costo isnt the best place to get things a lot of times.

oats
    broccoli florets
    eggs
    chicken
    flax seeds
    salads
    milk

Chicken - boneless, skinless breasts $1.70-1.99 per lb; local stores
    Milk - $2.99/gal; local store
    Eggs - free from parents
    90/10 to 93/7 ground beef - 1.89-1.99 per lb, local stores

My local stores are Bi-Lo, Ingles, Food Lion, and Bloom

BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dude, prices suck lol. You can't afford the gas to get you to the store to buy the groceries you don't have enough money for to cook in the house you don't have enough rent money to live in haha.

Of course I'm kidding but that's what it feels like lately.

Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Fidelitas626 View Post
    Dude, prices suck lol. You can't afford the gas to get you to the store to buy the groceries you don't have enough money for to cook in the house you don't have enough rent money to live in haha.

Of course I'm kidding but that's what it feels like lately.
    i know man seriously. i was at costco, eggs were 7.5 dozen for 13.69 like wtf!!!!!

then it dropped down to 10 something. but it def going back up. everyint going up hardcore in price. gas is ****ing killing me though. where i live everything is very spaced out. costco is 12 miles away, wal-mart 10 miles. work 25 miles one way. its KILLING ME. i would carpool with people but not everyone goes the same direction. we all need to come together and try to get this resolved.
    Michael: Bros before hoes. Why? Because your bros are always there for you. They got your back after your ho rips your heart out for no good reason. And you were nothing but great to your ho, and you told her that she was the only ho for you. And that she was better than all the other hoes in the world. And then suddenly...she's not yo' ho no mo'.

reps owed: wobz, bubba289, thailegacy, hampo, LegendAmI, ManLaw, ken_wright88, irishkid, zacht, Econ_Haircut

BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i know man seriously. i was at costco, eggs were 7.5 dozen for 13.69 like wtf!!!!!

then it dropped down to 10 something. but it def going back up. everyint going up hardcore in price. gas is ****ing killing me though. where i live everything is very spaced out. costco is 12 miles away, wal-mart 10 miles. work 25 miles one way. its KILLING ME. i would carpool with people but not everyone goes the same direction. we all need to come together and try to get this resolved.
    Yea unfortunately it's only going to get worse this summer..... up near $5/gallon for gas I think. I just ride my bike everywhere nowadays, even to the store (6 miles) if it's just for produce or whatnot. I haven't gotten in my car in at least a week. Fortunately winter is over so heating bills should go down.

Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

This makes me thankful I live in a college town. 4 grocery stores (5 counting Wal-Mart) within 7 miles of my apartment, one being a mile from my apartment.

Yes, egg prices are ridiculous, and I found that when I do buy eggs, the premium brands are just a few cents more than the store brand, so I go for the premium.

Originally Posted by Sleepstream View Post
    This makes me thankful I live in a college town. 4 grocery stores (5 counting Wal-Mart) within 7 miles of my apartment, one being a mile from my apartment.

Yes, egg prices are ridiculous, and I found that when I do buy eggs, the premium brands are just a few cents more than the store brand, so I go for the premium.
    I used to buy Omega-3 eggs, but they're now $1.14 more per 12 count than off brand eggs.

Yea unfortunately it's only going to get worse this summer..... up near $5/gallon for gas I think. I just ride my bike everywhere nowadays, even to the store (6 miles) if it's just for produce or whatnot. I haven't gotten in my car in at least a week. Fortunately winter is over so heating bills should go down.
    damn man. i am in an electric heated place. i PURPOSELY looked for electric b/c i knew gas was gonna get insane. it helped me save money.

id drive a motorcycle but i see too many deaths on those things so i dont want no part of it. i bought 20 lbs of whey last may b/c of anticipating whey increase. glad i did lol. times are just getting really really bad.

damn man. i am in an electric heated place. i PURPOSELY looked for electric b/c i knew gas was gonna get insane. it helped me save money.

id drive a motorcycle but i see too many deaths on those things so i dont want no part of it.
    Bike = bicycle lol. My quads are free energy

I used to buy Omega-3 eggs, but they're now $1.14 more per 12 count than off brand eggs.
    Wow, that's pretty steep. Here it's usually 20-30 cents more, and they are still large-extra large eggs.

Registered User SouthsideIrish44's Avatar
    SouthsideIrish44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SouthsideIrish44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SouthsideIrish44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SouthsideIrish44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SouthsideIrish44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SouthsideIrish44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SouthsideIrish44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SouthsideIrish44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SouthsideIrish44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SouthsideIrish44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SouthsideIrish44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I shop @ Sam's for what's good there. Anything else and just bite the bullet :-/ Gotta love 4 bucks a gallon gasoline though.

What do you guys think's better for bulkfoods?? COSTCO or SAM'S CLUB?

Rootoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rootoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rootoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rootoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rootoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rootoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rootoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rootoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rootoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rootoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rootoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by arctan89 View Post
    I shop @ Sam's for what's good there. Anything else and just bite the bullet :-/ Gotta love 4 bucks a gallon gasoline though.

What do you guys think's better for bulkfoods?? COSTCO or SAM'S CLUB?
    Don't know of any SAM's in the city.... I hit up Costco in burbank.
    Word.

Sexy Chemical Engineer Ke422azn's Avatar
    Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

oats
    broccoli florets
    eggs
    chicken
    flax seeds
    salads
    milk

get a better job, problem solved.
    Me Picking Up Chicks (Subscribe if You Like!)
    https://www.youtube.com/user/SquattinCassanova

DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    2 bucks for a lb of chicken :O :O

Here, if its not on sale its about 14-17 bucks a KG. On sale you can get it for 7 bucks a kg, but sometimes there are limits. I just rely on whey for more than half of my protein, even with the current prices, its alot cheaper than eating meat.

If you dont mind, soy is excellent financially. A lb of soy beans is dirt cheap and yields a ton of protein. You could just blend them into shakes, use some nesquick maybe for flavour.

I remember when whey on bbing.com was roughly about 20-25 bucks for 5 lbs, I wish I stocked up.

Lol, did someone say they got 20 lbs last may? and it lasted you that long?! I got 15 lbs about 10-12 weeks ago and its gone, had to tap into one that I got for my friend, because he didnt pick it up for so long.
    Sudbury Ontario championships july june 11 2011 - 5th light heavy weight class
    London Ontario championships nov 26 2011 - 2nd heavy weight class

Next shows - Missisauga championship May 19th and Ontario championship June 2nd

v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000)
    i use the newspaper ads that come out weekly. when i see kroger has buy one get one free chicken breasts i spend $200 on chicken, usually around 75 lbs of chicken.

Registered User SouthsideIrish44's Avatar
    SouthsideIrish44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SouthsideIrish44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SouthsideIrish44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SouthsideIrish44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SouthsideIrish44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SouthsideIrish44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SouthsideIrish44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SouthsideIrish44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SouthsideIrish44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SouthsideIrish44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SouthsideIrish44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by v4lu3s View Post
    i use the newspaper ads that come out weekly. when i see kroger has buy one get one free chicken breasts i spend $200 on chicken, usually around 75 lbs of chicken.
    HOLY S! Repped for that lol. Huge freezer in the garage?

grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000)
    yeah its tough, I also anticipated this and bought a ton of whey (40 pounds)... so it is coming in handy now. I also bought a ton of tuna (100s of dollars worth when it went on sale 3/1.00 starkist) Unfortunately thats about all I could get in bulk as neither require refridgeration. I did the same thing with pasta a few years ago at big lots, it was .25 a box, but I told the lady I would take all of it if she marked it down cheaper and she put it all at .05 a box of pasta. Ate on that for quite awhile.

Ahh ... now I see why people back in the day hoarded stuff
    @__@

LionChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionChick will become famous soon enough. (+50)

costco

costco = best place for cheap veggies, still...

giant bag of broccoli =4.49
    giant bag of asparagus (2 lbs!) = 5.49
    giant bag of carrots = 4.99

fish is cheap there, too-- i just got:
    1.75 lbs of salmon = 6.00
    and
    8 oz. of "smoked salmon" (easier to take to work for me) for 6.99

chicken, when on sale at kroger, is 2.99

also i've found that "ethnic markets" are very cheap... i've gotten more than a pound of beef for under 3.00 at the one off of steve reynolds here in atlanta.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109800291

Yammin' it up with the Falcon--- my new journal as I seek to get back in shape and tackle some ultra runs and some forestry.

The world is older and bigger than we are. This is a hard truth for some folks to swallow- Edward Abbey.

MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    look for "cash n carry's" that supply restauraunts....I just bought 17 dozen eggs for $14....
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

Getting big: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136802401

- Alan Aragon www.alanaragon.com

Sport Nutritionist :) WannaBbig!'s Avatar
    WannaBbig! has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WannaBbig! has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WannaBbig! has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WannaBbig! has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WannaBbig! has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WannaBbig! has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WannaBbig! has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WannaBbig! has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WannaBbig! has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WannaBbig! has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WannaBbig! has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    For the UK guys, it's Tesco all the way but places like Lidl and Aldi can be great for fresh fruit and veg.
    "This game, this iron warfare... S**t, it's all about progress and conquest. Bettering yourself, besting the weights, evolving at a constant, regular pace toward your ideal physique." - Animalpak.com

Fail to Plan...then Plan to Fail.

Dialene 4 review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=95389043#post95389043

dazraf26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dazraf26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dazraf26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dazraf26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dazraf26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dazraf26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dazraf26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dazraf26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dazraf26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dazraf26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dazraf26 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sam's club is good but I still see my self dropping loads of money especially doing a keto diet with all the steak I eat. No wonder this country has bloated up! Its cheaper to eat garbage.

Some other changes I am making to compensate is, riding my bike to work instead of driving. As above poster mentioned, glutes are free gas. I also figured it would burn me an additional 1500 calories a week. Kill two birds with one stone! Should save about $120 a month. That will goto STEAK and PB!

David_Minh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I love my cub, and I take advantage of all of the coupons given to me from there. Whenever I shop I always get the two for one deals and freeze whatever I don't use. Also, I use the new clothe-like grocery bags to carry more food and cut down on paper bags. In addition from the coupons I get from cub I also get gas price discounts for Holiday gas stations and whenver I fill up my tank I save 2-4 dollars on gas.
    Check out my splits on my bodyblog

cncretecbwo is just really nice. (+1000) cncretecbwo is just really nice. (+1000) cncretecbwo is just really nice. (+1000) cncretecbwo is just really nice. (+1000) cncretecbwo is just really nice. (+1000) cncretecbwo is just really nice. (+1000) cncretecbwo is just really nice. (+1000) cncretecbwo is just really nice. (+1000) cncretecbwo is just really nice. (+1000) cncretecbwo is just really nice. (+1000) cncretecbwo is just really nice. (+1000)
    hahaha nice... i saw canned salmon for more than half off once... bought 25 cans. It was a lot more than i thought it would be, and the cashier thought i was insane...

Originally Posted by cncretecbwo View Post
    hahaha nice... i saw canned salmon for more than half off once... bought 25 cans. It was a lot more than i thought it would be, and the cashier thought i was insane...
    I see cans of salmon for less than a dollar, but I never remember to stock up.

D-1Bound24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D-1Bound24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D-1Bound24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D-1Bound24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D-1Bound24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D-1Bound24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D-1Bound24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D-1Bound24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Under a rock

ColdasIce18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ColdasIce18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ColdasIce18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ColdasIce18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ColdasIce18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ColdasIce18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ColdasIce18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ColdasIce18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ColdasIce18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ColdasIce18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ColdasIce18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    That's using your brain.. There are so many small ways you can save alot money
    Nearly all men can stand the test of adversity, but if you really want to test a man's character, give him power. -Abraham Lincoln

v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000)
    the freezer in the garage is the only thing that lets me buy so much when there is a good deal. even then though reading the grocery store ads is worth it.
    when stuff goes on sale i go nuts, it costs too much not to.

Lax891122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lax891122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lax891122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lax891122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lax891122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lax891122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lax891122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lax891122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lax891122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lax891122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lax891122 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dude .. Walmart. My mom just came back(Just got back from college yesterday) from walmart with 4 lbs of 96/4 ground sirloin. Usually a $4/lb.. $2.65/lb!!!!!
    Grand Valley State University Lacrosse

March 4, 2009
    B-315
    S- 405x2 belt
    D- 405x3
    Cl- 225x5
    40- 5.00
    Weight: 220 @ __%

By Aug 24, 2009
    B- 315x5
    S- 500
    D- 500
    Cl- 275x3
    40- 4.70
    Weight: 225@ above -2%

*#1 priority Healthy left shoulder and left hip(TFL)

cncretecbwo is just really nice. (+1000) cncretecbwo is just really nice. (+1000) cncretecbwo is just really nice. (+1000) cncretecbwo is just really nice. (+1000) cncretecbwo is just really nice. (+1000) cncretecbwo is just really nice. (+1000) cncretecbwo is just really nice. (+1000) cncretecbwo is just really nice. (+1000) cncretecbwo is just really nice. (+1000) cncretecbwo is just really nice. (+1000) cncretecbwo is just really nice. (+1000)
    i was at walmart yesterday, 96/4 meat with a freeze-by date of tomorrow was 1.40 per pound

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have a food lion, super g, and a harris teeter all within 20 minutes. 2 of which are very close to work or on way home.

I just stop in and check for sales on the things you can stock up on. Mainly tuna. I remember when it was less than .50 a can. now .69 is a deal around here.

No bulk eggs here though, I am very very tempted to order large amount of food through the resturant i work at, just freeze a ton of chicken and such
    πŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„InπŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„