Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000)

Question FITDAY PC: Any way to export my chart and meals for the day?

i bought the damn program but i dont see a way of doing this. would be nice if they updated. anyone else here use fitday PC not the dot com?
    Michael: Bros before hoes. Why? Because your bros are always there for you. They got your back after your ho rips your heart out for no good reason. And you were nothing but great to your ho, and you told her that she was the only ho for you. And that she was better than all the other hoes in the world. And then suddenly...she's not yo' ho no mo'.

reps owed: wobz, bubba289, thailegacy, hampo, LegendAmI, ManLaw, ken_wright88, irishkid, zacht, Econ_Haircut

negs owed:ilikebeer, TheDukeUSMC

Rootoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rootoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rootoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rootoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rootoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rootoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rootoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rootoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rootoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rootoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rootoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I use PC version but I don't know what you mean.
    Word.

Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Rootoo View Post
    I use PC version but I don't know what you mean.
    i would like to take my daily meals i just ate out of PC Organized and put in an excel file or a word doc or something. there is no copy paste. the pc version seems soooooooooo restricted.
    Michael: Bros before hoes. Why? Because your bros are always there for you. They got your back after your ho rips your heart out for no good reason. And you were nothing but great to your ho, and you told her that she was the only ho for you. And that she was better than all the other hoes in the world. And then suddenly...she's not yo' ho no mo'.

reps owed: wobz, bubba289, thailegacy, hampo, LegendAmI, ManLaw, ken_wright88, irishkid, zacht, Econ_Haircut

negs owed:ilikebeer, TheDukeUSMC

Rootoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rootoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rootoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rootoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rootoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rootoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rootoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rootoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rootoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rootoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rootoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Fleshka View Post
    i would like to take my daily meals i just ate out of PC Organized and put in an excel file or a word doc or something. there is no copy paste. the pc version seems soooooooooo restricted.
    Yeah don't know how to do that... it really IS limited in what it lets you do.
    Word.

mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    if you don't mind... does Fitday PC allow you do break down what you eat into meals? instead of lumping it into your daily intake?
    Because if it were easy, I wouldn't be interested.

DazBeckham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes it does...I love it. I've tweaked it so that I can write in timings, supplementation, exercises and cals burnt etc. Only thing that pisses me off is that is won't allow for water levels, and it quite clearly states in the ad that it will. I offered to work with them to make it better but have had no response. Dumb asses don't seem bothered
    Originally Posted by mehdi84 View Post
    if you don't mind... does Fitday PC allow you do break down what you eat into meals? instead of lumping it into your daily intake?

DazBeckham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    To answer you pal, I have to use the print screen function then piece together all of the pieces in 'paint', thus forming a jpeg which I can keep and/or make notes on using a tablet of some description. It's a shame as it has the basis to be an all encompassing program. Shame the developers won't respond!!!!!!!!!!
    Originally Posted by Fleshka View Post
    i bought the damn program but i dont see a way of doing this. would be nice if they updated. anyone else here use fitday PC not the dot com?