Derrick101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derrick101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derrick101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derrick101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derrick101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derrick101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derrick101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derrick101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derrick101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derrick101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derrick101 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

How to gain muscle but lose fat ?

I am wondering what the best way is to gain muscle mass but at same time lose bodyfat? I am wondering because I need calories to gain but worried about gaining fat..So far this month I have gained some muscle and some fat but all through whey shakes and experimenting..
    Any pro advice?

Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd pick one goal and stick with it. Those goals are opposite of each other and outside of being a total newbie to the gym it is nearly impossible for a seasoned lifter to do that.
    HALEO Lead Forum Representative

Echo in Eternity

Store Link - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html
    ******** Page - www.********.com/pages/HALEO-Worldwide-Inc/344612048892858

willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Elliptical Envy View Post
    I'd pick one goal and stick with it. Those goals are opposite of each other and outside of being a total newbie to the gym it is nearly impossible for a seasoned lifter to do that.
    X2, building muscle needs an excess of calories, while loosing fat needs a deficit of calories.

baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Derrick101 View Post
    I am wondering what the best way is to gain muscle mass but at same time lose bodyfat? I am wondering because I need calories to gain but worried about gaining fat..So far this month I have gained some muscle and some fat but all through whey shakes and experimenting..
    Any pro advice?
    It can be done. Basically you wo like a mofo at maintainence, consuming the right foods at the right time, and making adjustments going forward. But considering your just consuming whey shakes I'd suggest just bulk then cut, it's a lot easier and you don't have to be so anal about everything. I would suggest to get some food into you besides whey, it helps, trust me....or don't. cheers.

hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If it really bothers you, you can bulk for maybe 6 weeks and cut for 3 or something like that. Not as effective because you never really get into the groove of things, but it might keep you leanish as you go. But really, a good bulk shouldn't add a whole bunch of fat either. I kept my abs through a 6 months 170-190 pound bulk.

POR2GUE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) POR2GUE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) POR2GUE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) POR2GUE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) POR2GUE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) POR2GUE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) POR2GUE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) POR2GUE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) POR2GUE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) POR2GUE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) POR2GUE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It is very difficult for most, though not impossible. To much for me to even try. I much prefer a nice long Winter bulk, then a nice Spring cut.

sokrispy is on a distinguished road. (+10) sokrispy is on a distinguished road. (+10) sokrispy is on a distinguished road. (+10) sokrispy is on a distinguished road. (+10) sokrispy is on a distinguished road. (+10) sokrispy is on a distinguished road. (+10) sokrispy is on a distinguished road. (+10) sokrispy is on a distinguished road. (+10) sokrispy is on a distinguished road. (+10) sokrispy is on a distinguished road. (+10) sokrispy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    it's possible, but probably very difficult at age 40

extremex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) extremex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) extremex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) extremex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) extremex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) extremex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) extremex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) extremex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) extremex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) extremex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) extremex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In my own opinion, eat at your RMR.

FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100)
    Just look at it long term. Bulk for 6 months or so=more muscle for life.

Derrick101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derrick101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derrick101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derrick101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derrick101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derrick101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derrick101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derrick101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derrick101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derrick101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derrick101 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ok..I see..

Eat like a horse and work ass off at the gym..while trying not to gain flab.
    Then later define it down..
    Seems like the only way..
    I like the idea of winter bulking and spring cutting..looks better in the clothes too.