My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000)

Kris Gethin's 12 Week Program

Has anyone ever tried Kris Gethin's 12 week program out before? Here's the link to it - http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/krisgethin_guide8.htm

I just started on it on Monday (4/21/08), and it seems to be extremely shorter than most workouts that I've done before. I guess it may start getting longer as the weeks go by though.

Tell me what you think of it, or if you have tried it out before. And if you've tried it out, what kind of results did you get?

Thanks in advance.
    Team Beyond Fitness - http://********.com/beyondfitnessofficial
    For coaching, send me a personal message!

My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bump.
    Team Beyond Fitness - http://********.com/beyondfitnessofficial
    For coaching, send me a personal message!

NXC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NXC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NXC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NXC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NXC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NXC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NXC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NXC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NXC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NXC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NXC is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Lots of 2 set exercises and ramping volume over the 12 weeks, no dead lifts or squats for a couple weeks in. Overall, I'd say it's not something I would want to try, but there doesn't seem to be anything blatantly wrong with it.
    My Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6460291

earlywynn is on a distinguished road. (+10) earlywynn is on a distinguished road. (+10) earlywynn is on a distinguished road. (+10) earlywynn is on a distinguished road. (+10) earlywynn is on a distinguished road. (+10) earlywynn is on a distinguished road. (+10) earlywynn is on a distinguished road. (+10) earlywynn is on a distinguished road. (+10) earlywynn is on a distinguished road. (+10) earlywynn is on a distinguished road. (+10) earlywynn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think I'm going to give it a shot in October. I've started to call it the "Flight of the Conchords Workout." Every video starts off like you're meeting Murray in the office.

"Early?"
    "Present."
    "Okay, and Kris... present. Let's begin then."
    Bodyfat as of Sept. 28 , 2011 17%
    Goal: 10%

Kellevra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I did Kris Gethin's program and went from 200lbs to 162lbs in 4 months. I loved it. My BF was 28% when I started and it's now at 16.8% as of this morning. I looked at the program as more of a "fat to fit" due the the high intensity and the cardio (though, admittedly, I slacked BIG TIME on the cardio). 45 minutes to me is the perfect amount of time. Anything more and you probably are spending too much time socializing/wandering/not lifting. I dont' have many friends at the gym, but I get the results I want and it works with my schedule

roryaherne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Originally Posted by earlywynn View Post
    I think I'm going to give it a shot in October. I've started to call it the "Flight of the Conchords Workout." Every video starts off like you're meeting Murray in the office.

"Early?"
    "Present."
    "Okay, and Kris... present. Let's begin then."
    There goes Murray - kingathedicks!

tooloot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tooloot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tooloot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tooloot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tooloot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tooloot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tooloot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tooloot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tooloot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tooloot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tooloot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I know this is an old thread but no sense in starting a new one. I just completed this 12 week program. I thought it was pretty good for cutting and maintaining muscle. The nutrition plan is pretty simple and it's easy to make changes so you can get results. My body fat went from 16.5% to 13.4% in that period. My current before and after pictures were taken at the start and end of this program.
    I hate losing more than I want to win. There's a difference.

No more "before" pictures

alvmagu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alvmagu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alvmagu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alvmagu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alvmagu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alvmagu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alvmagu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alvmagu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by tooloot View Post
    I know this is an old thread but no sense in starting a new one. I just completed this 12 week program. I thought it was pretty good for cutting and maintaining muscle. The nutrition plan is pretty simple and it's easy to make changes so you can get results. My body fat went from 16.5% to 13.4% in that period. My current before and after pictures were taken at the start and end of this program.
    Totally agree. Great program!