zzzPOOHzzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzzPOOHzzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzzPOOHzzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzzPOOHzzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzzPOOHzzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzzPOOHzzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzzPOOHzzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzzPOOHzzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzzPOOHzzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzzPOOHzzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzzPOOHzzz is on a distinguished road. (+10)

this is somewhat retarded but...

lets say i had to drink a beer... what would be the best kind to screw up my diet the least? haha

i'm thinking of going and getting a case of michelob ultra amber

Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    bud select, 99 cals, 3.1 carbs, tastes great.

Have 4-5 and call it a cheat

Misc. OTO-HNS consult Dr. Horse's Avatar
    Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you're gonna drink that stuff, what's the point?

Drink real beer, just don't drink too much. It won't ruin you.
    No sir, I don't like it.

Registered User SouthsideIrish44's Avatar
    SouthsideIrish44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SouthsideIrish44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SouthsideIrish44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SouthsideIrish44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SouthsideIrish44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SouthsideIrish44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SouthsideIrish44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SouthsideIrish44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SouthsideIrish44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SouthsideIrish44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SouthsideIrish44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I go for Heineken Light now-a-days... 99cal and double the carbs (around 7-8?) of Miller/Bud Lite but I like the taste much better.

Michelob like ya said, and any light beer should be okay I'd say! If ya wanna be really girly go get RollingRock Green Light or that new MGD 64 stuff... both are ~65 cals/12oz.

True Force is on a distinguished road. (+10) True Force is on a distinguished road. (+10) True Force is on a distinguished road. (+10) True Force is on a distinguished road. (+10) True Force is on a distinguished road. (+10) True Force is on a distinguished road. (+10) True Force is on a distinguished road. (+10) True Force is on a distinguished road. (+10) True Force is on a distinguished road. (+10) True Force is on a distinguished road. (+10) True Force is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    why would you HAVE to drink a beer? i don't understand that?

if you want to get drunk just get bacardi 151 and some coke zero. Least amount of cals and you won't be able to see straight.
    Disclaimer: This is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way, shape, or form encourage use nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of legal substances in an illegal manner. The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only and shall not take the place of qualified medical advice.

They call me Cromartie All_Swoled_Up's Avatar
    All_Swoled_Up is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) All_Swoled_Up is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) All_Swoled_Up is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) All_Swoled_Up is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) All_Swoled_Up is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) All_Swoled_Up is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) All_Swoled_Up is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) All_Swoled_Up is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) All_Swoled_Up is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) All_Swoled_Up is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) All_Swoled_Up is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by True Force View Post
    Because beer = Manna of the Gods
    SHEEPDOG #36 *S* 1\*
    ~
    Then there are the wolves and the wolves feed on the sheep without mercy. Do you believe there are wolves out there who will feed on the flock without mercy? You better believe it. There are evil men in this world and they are capable of evil deeds. The moment you forget that or pretend it is not so, you become a sheep. There is no safety in denial.
    ~
    Owe negs to:

Owed reps from:

They call me Cromartie All_Swoled_Up's Avatar
    All_Swoled_Up is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) All_Swoled_Up is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) All_Swoled_Up is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) All_Swoled_Up is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) All_Swoled_Up is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) All_Swoled_Up is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) All_Swoled_Up is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) All_Swoled_Up is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) All_Swoled_Up is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) All_Swoled_Up is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) All_Swoled_Up is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by zzzPOOHzzz View Post
    michelob ultra amber
    Good pick. Very low cal, low carb (for beer). Don't think it gets much "lighter" than Michelob Ultra light.
    SHEEPDOG #36 *S* 1\*
    ~
    Then there are the wolves and the wolves feed on the sheep without mercy. Do you believe there are wolves out there who will feed on the flock without mercy? You better believe it. There are evil men in this world and they are capable of evil deeds. The moment you forget that or pretend it is not so, you become a sheep. There is no safety in denial.
    ~
    Owe negs to:

Owed reps from:

Misc. OTO-HNS consult Dr. Horse's Avatar
    Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by All_Swoled_Up View Post
    Don't think it gets much "lighter" than Michelob Ultra light.
    yeah, might as well have a glass of perrier...

No sir, I don't like it.

zzzPOOHzzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzzPOOHzzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzzPOOHzzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzzPOOHzzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzzPOOHzzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzzPOOHzzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzzPOOHzzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzzPOOHzzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzzPOOHzzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzzPOOHzzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzzPOOHzzz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by True Force View Post
    because i'm going to drink beer regardless and i wanted to know what was the "least bad" for me... is that okay?

Ninjacarrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ninjacarrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ninjacarrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ninjacarrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ninjacarrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ninjacarrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ninjacarrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ninjacarrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ninjacarrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ninjacarrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ninjacarrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    GUINNESSS AHHHHHH

they're so filling.

willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i agree, have a good beer for another 30 calories or so.

Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by willldabeast View Post
    i agree, have a good beer for another 30 calories or so.
    x3. I end up drinking less and less total calories and enjoy it more if I have a really decent beer.

Of course if 'good' = regular bud or similar, then you might as well go for light instead.

doesn't eat crabz after 8 back-in-da-game's Avatar
    back-in-da-game has a spectacular aura about. (+250) back-in-da-game has a spectacular aura about. (+250) back-in-da-game has a spectacular aura about. (+250) back-in-da-game has a spectacular aura about. (+250) back-in-da-game has a spectacular aura about. (+250) back-in-da-game has a spectacular aura about. (+250) back-in-da-game has a spectacular aura about. (+250) back-in-da-game has a spectacular aura about. (+250) back-in-da-game has a spectacular aura about. (+250) back-in-da-game has a spectacular aura about. (+250) back-in-da-game has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Arrogant Bastard! Deeeeeeelicious!!!