Datfox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Datfox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Datfox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Datfox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Datfox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Datfox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Datfox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Datfox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Datfox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Datfox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Datfox has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Macronutrient timing (on a slightly longer timescale)

I'm aware that the general stance on macronutrient timing throughout the day is that it's not particularly important, however, I'm wondering how important it is that you hit your ratios every day. For example, consider a case where you wanted your carbrotein:fat ratio to be 40:30:30. If on one day my ratio was 40:40:20 and the next day it was 40:20:40 then after the two days I will have hit my desired intake for each macronutrient. Is this an acceptable way to coordinate my diet or is it important to try to hit the ratio each and every day? If so, why?

Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's more important to hit minimums of protein and fat in grams, than to worry about hitting some ratio that might not even meet sufficiency depending on your cal intake.
    [If It Fits Your Macros Crew] - U Mad?

"Those who have different eating habit don't force everyone else to eat like them, yet everyone else makes their lives difficult. That's some close-minded sh*t right there"-MikeK

Datfox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Datfox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Datfox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Datfox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Datfox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Datfox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Datfox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Datfox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Datfox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Datfox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Datfox has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Christiffer View Post
    It's more important to hit minimums of protein and fat in grams, than to worry about hitting some ratio that might not even meet sufficiency depending on your cal intake.
    Ok then, if you'd prefer to work in terms of macronutrient mass rather than ratios that's cool. The same question still applies though, is it important that I meet my optimum macronutrient mass intake EACH day, or is it OK to spread it out over a few days? For example, a lot of my meals aren't very fatty at all, and so my fat intake on certain days will be lower than optimum. Is that a problem if on the next day I have a more fatty meal that compensates for the lack of fat consumed the day before?

Bump

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    If your goal is hypertrophy then you should have sufficient amino acids and preferably and excess of calories in your system during most of the protein synthesis period (up to 48hrs) that follows a weight training workout.

These nutrients are supplied by meals that take anything up to 12 hours to digest fully.

So you can see there is a massive amount of latitude for different meal timing protocols even when you are considering more than a single day.

I would say that re: fat consumption, as long as your average macro intake over time was above sufficiency, there is nothing to worry about. I can't say for certain but you'd have to go for a long stretch of time to notice the difference of a low fat intake. It all comes down to any non-retarded diet will work.