Closed Thread
    threatenedbyBPP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) threatenedbyBPP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) threatenedbyBPP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) threatenedbyBPP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) threatenedbyBPP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) threatenedbyBPP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) threatenedbyBPP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) threatenedbyBPP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) threatenedbyBPP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) threatenedbyBPP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) threatenedbyBPP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I too have been threatened by BPP

Hey guys. I confess to having had many, many accounts on this website. Banned for silly reasons, of course, as I'm sure many of you can understand. Regardless, it's my fault for being banned. Alas, I too was threatened by (presumably) BPP with the following remark:

"keep this up and your school will be notified of your behavior. Also, don't think I can't figure out your address and name. IP addys tell a lot youngster. You've been warned."

Aside from being abusive and immature to paying members, this is also highly illegal. I won't be pursuing legal action as I would admittedly be humiliated if my private conversations/"social experiments" on here became public. I simply wanted to add another voice to the man who had also been threatened by a moderator. I understand that breaking rules on this site causes inconvenience for the moderators, but threatening people with real life consequences such as this is taking it way too far. That's not 'my opinion,' either. It's the laws opinion. I should also say that I have no screen shots of this, as it happened some months ago. So, believe what you will. I'm only reporting what happened.

Make of this what you will. Take care.

entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    strong first post

anguel_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anguel_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anguel_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anguel_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anguel_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anguel_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anguel_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anguel_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anguel_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anguel_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anguel_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    cliffs?

Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000)
    keep this up and your school will be notified of your behavior. Also, don't think I can't figure out your address and name. IP addys tell a lot youngster. You've been warned.

xristos is not very well liked. (-100) xristos is not very well liked. (-100) xristos is not very well liked. (-100) xristos is not very well liked. (-100) xristos is not very well liked. (-100) xristos is not very well liked. (-100) xristos is not very well liked. (-100) xristos is not very well liked. (-100) xristos is not very well liked. (-100) xristos is not very well liked. (-100) xristos is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by threatenedbyBPP View Post
    Hey guys. I confess to having had many, many accounts on this website. Banned for silly reasons, of course, as I'm sure many of you can understand. Regardless, it's my fault for being banned. Alas, I too was threatened by (presumably) BPP with the following remark:

"keep this up and your school will be notified of your behavior. Also, don't think I can't figure out your address and name. IP addys tell a lot youngster. You've been warned."

Aside from being abusive and immature to paying members, this is also highly illegal. I won't be pursuing legal action as I would admittedly be humiliated if my private conversations/"social experiments" on here became public. I simply wanted to add another voice to the man who had also been threatened by a moderator. I understand that breaking rules on this site causes inconvenience for the moderators, but threatening people with real life consequences such as this is taking it way too far. That's not 'my opinion,' either. It's the laws opinion. I should also say that I have no screen shots of this, as it happened some months ago. So, believe what you will. I'm only reporting what happened.

Why dont you grow up and stop being a little pussy.

I want to play a game... JIGSAW's Avatar
    JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by threatenedbyBPP View Post

Gently place the balls into the mouth and HUMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    I walk amongst you.......but I am not one of you.

edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've had just about enough of this. Keep this up and your school will be notified of your behavior. Also, don't think I can't figure out your address and name. IP addys tell a lot youngster. You've been warned.
    "How many times can I say I'm not sorry? And how many ways can I show I don't care?" - Type O Negative

Rep owed: * TerryGecko; Handsome Maxout - respect reps; ronnie09; imam0nst3r; TheAesthetics

Tech_N9ne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tech_N9ne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tech_N9ne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tech_N9ne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tech_N9ne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tech_N9ne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tech_N9ne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tech_N9ne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tech_N9ne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tech_N9ne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tech_N9ne is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    thats not a threat, its A PROMISE.

You have probably mentioned something about your school, or logged onto bb.com on a school computer, in which case it is his job to tell the school. Futhermore, QQ.

shiznut123 is a name known to all. (+5000) shiznut123 is a name known to all. (+5000) shiznut123 is a name known to all. (+5000) shiznut123 is a name known to all. (+5000) shiznut123 is a name known to all. (+5000) shiznut123 is a name known to all. (+5000) shiznut123 is a name known to all. (+5000) shiznut123 is a name known to all. (+5000) shiznut123 is a name known to all. (+5000) shiznut123 is a name known to all. (+5000) shiznut123 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by nomnomnom_v35 View Post

x2.

potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "I fought the law and the law won..."

potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Well said.

edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

That kicks ass. Nom repped.
    "How many times can I say I'm not sorry? And how many ways can I show I don't care?" - Type O Negative

Rep owed: * TerryGecko; Handsome Maxout - respect reps; ronnie09; imam0nst3r; TheAesthetics

BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    wasn't me, nice ASSumption though

you are well on your way to an IP ban though idontakefishoil