bigg1215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

May have torn left trap during shrugs....?

I was doing shrugs with 85lb dumbbells yesterday. I was at the end of my last set and was probably moving a little too fast. All of a sudden I heard a loud pop, and it felt like a rubber band popping in my left trap just at the base of the neck. It only hurt a little bit when it happened, but today when I woke up I can barely move my left shoulder or my neck into certain positions without extreme pain. It also seems to hurt when I flex my traps.
    What does it sound like to you guys?

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It sounds serious. Get to a doctor.

Oh noes teh gynos!! gupunkitar2004's Avatar
    gupunkitar2004 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gupunkitar2004 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gupunkitar2004 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gupunkitar2004 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gupunkitar2004 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gupunkitar2004 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gupunkitar2004 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gupunkitar2004 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gupunkitar2004 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gupunkitar2004 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gupunkitar2004 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If anything is "loud" you need to go get it checked out ASAP!
    ~Stylin On U Crew~

Knowing is better than wondering, waking is better than sleeping, and even the biggest failure, even the worst, beats the hell out of never trying.

mtbmarknf will become famous soon enough. (+50) mtbmarknf will become famous soon enough. (+50) mtbmarknf will become famous soon enough. (+50) mtbmarknf will become famous soon enough. (+50) mtbmarknf will become famous soon enough. (+50) mtbmarknf will become famous soon enough. (+50) mtbmarknf will become famous soon enough. (+50) mtbmarknf will become famous soon enough. (+50) mtbmarknf will become famous soon enough. (+50) mtbmarknf will become famous soon enough. (+50) mtbmarknf will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hey man,

yea sounds like you have torn some ligaments, currently i have some torn as well, because of stupid reasons though, but if you have so weird feeling going down your back into your legs, or tingling in your finger, or pain in your shoulders and triceps get it check out because there could be something putting pressure on your nerves, so if i were you i would take a few weeks off from lifting and stick with cardio, the reason i know stuff about this is because i broke my neck 7 months ago. but from what you said it dosent seem to bad, but im no doctor either