BigBuda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bone spur in the Shoulder

Doc said bone spur developed due to brusites (sp?) in the shoulder and due to over development of chest. suggest that I focus on back to balance this out. has anyone delt with this and have any advice?

spartanfury is on a distinguished road. (+10) spartanfury is on a distinguished road. (+10) spartanfury is on a distinguished road. (+10) spartanfury is on a distinguished road. (+10) spartanfury is on a distinguished road. (+10) spartanfury is on a distinguished road. (+10) spartanfury is on a distinguished road. (+10) spartanfury is on a distinguished road. (+10) spartanfury is on a distinguished road. (+10) spartanfury is on a distinguished road. (+10) spartanfury is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ya, I had the a similar thing happen to me, except it was affecting my rotator cuffs. My doc told me that due to the heavy lifting and amount of workouts for my chest that it started to overdevelop my chest muscles and begin to shift/bring everything forward. Due to this, my rotator cuffs started to hurt and I also developed tendonitis. To address this problem my doc had me do physical therapy for exercises to strenghthen my RC's and my upperback. I did this excersises in place of my chest workout day(Bench, IC, DC, Cable Crosses, Pecdeck, DB Flyes) for 2months. ONce my RC's and upper back where strengthen I began to lift light on the chest excersises and focused more on developing my upper back so that my chest and upperback balanced eachother out. Now, I am stronger and don't have that problem any more, plus chest and upper back look way better.

My first fig comp 10-2! trish123's Avatar
    trish123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trish123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trish123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trish123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trish123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trish123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trish123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trish123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trish123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trish123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trish123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I had a big bone spur removed when they did rotator cuff surgery to repair a torn tendon (supraspinatus). Doc said the bone spur and the tendon basically irritate each other and then cause each other problems. During rehab I've gotta say the area where they removed the bone spur was way more painful than the stitched tendon. the physical therapist said that's because it's basically raw bone that needs to get smoothed over and healed again.
    ====================================
    It's lunchtime at corporate America.... Get off your as* and lift!
    ====================================