Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Steak and Eggs diet

Hey guys. I'm on a bulk dirtier than a pig rolling in mud. Once I finish up here, I'll be around 210. I want to cut at that point, and I want to make sure I don't lose any muscle. Obviously I'll be hitting the weights hard and heavy, but I was thinking for food I'd try the steak and eggs deal. I was thinking 2000 calories a day could trim me down because it takes 3k just for me to maintain at this point. Once I reach my target for the cut, I'll add in fruits and vegetables and everything and just focus on eating clean whole foods. This seems like it would be very simple and effective. What do you guys in this section think about it?
    "When other people drink my drink, that means I'm not drinking my drink, and that's f-cking bull****."-NugzTheNinja

300x1, 225x10 bench

Powerlifting Goals
    315 bench
    300x10 squat
    375x10 deadlift
    405 squat
    500 deadlift
    [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=349412&page=3[/url]

xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000)
    I dont really recommend any diets that have names of food in them lol. They never seem to work, and people tend to deprive themselves for too long, and cause a binge. I'd recommend a ketogenic diet, or possibly just eating below maintenace while still incorporating tasty foods. get your macro nutrients 40/30/30 is usualy good if you follow that the fat will melt off.

Good luck on your journey
    The only person I compete against is myself, the cruelest of opponents
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124389261 =Summer Cut Log.