Thread: Lower Abs

Rakich has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rakich has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rakich has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rakich has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rakich has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rakich has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rakich has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rakich has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rakich has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rakich has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rakich has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Exclamation Lower Abs

What are some good excercises for relly building mass to the bottom abs? i have a 6pack at the moment. but the bottom two abs arnt as visable as the top.

any advice?

metaphorically will become famous soon enough. (+50) metaphorically will become famous soon enough. (+50) metaphorically will become famous soon enough. (+50) metaphorically will become famous soon enough. (+50) metaphorically will become famous soon enough. (+50) metaphorically will become famous soon enough. (+50) metaphorically will become famous soon enough. (+50) metaphorically will become famous soon enough. (+50) metaphorically will become famous soon enough. (+50) metaphorically will become famous soon enough. (+50) metaphorically will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    same
    just do more on your lower than your upper?
    Australian/German

Registered User cemetarygates31's Avatar
    cemetarygates31 is not very helpful. (-500) cemetarygates31 is not very helpful. (-500) cemetarygates31 is not very helpful. (-500) cemetarygates31 is not very helpful. (-500) cemetarygates31 is not very helpful. (-500) cemetarygates31 is not very helpful. (-500) cemetarygates31 is not very helpful. (-500) cemetarygates31 is not very helpful. (-500) cemetarygates31 is not very helpful. (-500) cemetarygates31 is not very helpful. (-500) cemetarygates31 is not very helpful. (-500)
    leg flys
    wen u lie on ur back and swing ur legs up, and then drop em back down but stop them before they hit the ground
    do that multiple sets of 30
    worked wonders on me
    keep your legs strate

Atlas Shrugged will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atlas Shrugged will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atlas Shrugged will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atlas Shrugged will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atlas Shrugged will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atlas Shrugged will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atlas Shrugged will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atlas Shrugged will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atlas Shrugged will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atlas Shrugged will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atlas Shrugged will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Reverse Crunches
    Weighted Leg Raises

xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000)
    Leg lifts, and "gut busters" where you lie on your back and lift up your legs, and repeat. Also stomach vacuums have been giving me more definition too.

Good luck getting those abs!
    The only person I compete against is myself, the cruelest of opponents
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124389261 =Summer Cut Log.

skinny_Waw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinny_Waw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinny_Waw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinny_Waw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinny_Waw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinny_Waw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinny_Waw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinny_Waw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinny_Waw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinny_Waw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinny_Waw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by xXBoStErXx View Post
    Leg lifts, and "gut busters" where you lie on your back and lift up your legs, and repeat. Also stomach vacuums have been giving me more definition too.

you can buy 5 pound ankle weights and do leg lifts with the ankle weights on to make it harder.be sure to do it slow though

xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Reverse Crunches are what seems to be working best for people on here. I currently have the same problem as you and am trying to solve it.
    "I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13

2k+

Rakich has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rakich has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rakich has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rakich has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rakich has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rakich has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rakich has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rakich has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rakich has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rakich has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rakich has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Vonderbach View Post
    Reverse Crunches
    Weighted Leg Raises
    how to you hold the weight in weighted leg raises??

Originally Posted by xXBoStErXx View Post

gut busters? stomach vacumes?

bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Planks. Get to know Mr. Ab-roller.
    "Sa souvraya niende misain ye ... I am lost in my own mind"
    ― Robert Jordan, A Memory of Light

For he cannot read his tombstone when he’s dead.

_██_
    (ಠ_ృ)

MrPayday is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrPayday is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrPayday is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrPayday is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrPayday is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrPayday is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrPayday is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrPayday is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrPayday is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrPayday is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrPayday is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Planks, Reverse Crunches, Hanging leg raises, and deadlifts. Yes deadlifts. I don't know about you guys, but when I deadlift, especially when I do them for reps, I can feel it in my lower abs and abdominals. I have a ripped abdominal complete with vascular veins coming up my lower abs/waist and I attribute it mainly to deadlifts.

-iLift- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -iLift- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -iLift- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -iLift- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -iLift- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -iLift- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -iLift- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -iLift- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -iLift- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -iLift- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -iLift- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Rakich View Post
    how to you hold the weight in weighted leg raises??
    between my feet

Atlas Shrugged will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atlas Shrugged will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atlas Shrugged will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atlas Shrugged will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atlas Shrugged will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atlas Shrugged will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atlas Shrugged will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atlas Shrugged will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atlas Shrugged will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atlas Shrugged will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atlas Shrugged will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by -iLift- View Post
    between my feet
    or use velcro leg weights, either way.