Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    a_new_g is a name known to all. (+5000) a_new_g is a name known to all. (+5000) a_new_g is a name known to all. (+5000) a_new_g is a name known to all. (+5000) a_new_g is a name known to all. (+5000) a_new_g is a name known to all. (+5000) a_new_g is a name known to all. (+5000) a_new_g is a name known to all. (+5000) a_new_g is a name known to all. (+5000) a_new_g is a name known to all. (+5000) a_new_g is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i generally dye my hair during the fall/winter. my hair lightens up in the summer, but not all over so i like to get rid of that and make everything even.

makeup? i don't wear a LARGE amount, but i love playing with eye shadow because of all of the color options.

Lckymii is just really nice. (+1000) Lckymii is just really nice. (+1000) Lckymii is just really nice. (+1000) Lckymii is just really nice. (+1000) Lckymii is just really nice. (+1000) Lckymii is just really nice. (+1000) Lckymii is just really nice. (+1000) Lckymii is just really nice. (+1000) Lckymii is just really nice. (+1000) Lckymii is just really nice. (+1000) Lckymii is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Skettch View Post
    Well it boils down to personal preference I guess, I only shave my beard once a month and let everything else grow, I prefer bushy to shaved when it comes to females - I don't wanna feel like I am ****ing a big breasted 12 year old :O.

I don't think hair color has much effect on a persons appearance or attractiveness.

I see allot of females trying to fight a loseing battle when it comes to aging, its just something everyone has to accept, instead of trying to look like their 20 they need to spend more time trying to be healthy at their current age and less time with the millions of cosmetics that are pushed off onto them.

To the girl going gray at 21 - I wouldn't worry about it - theirs allot worse things, going bald I could see as an issue but if its only hair color then I don't see how it would have a negative effect, it just makes you more unique.
    Hmm well from the way I see it we live in a culture that values women for their appearance. Thus their focus on preserving that asset. Just as an example:
    There was a young girl that was recently kidnapped, raped and murdered where I live. She was a pretty girl, petite and very feminine in appearance. Her disapearance and murder was one case in many of a serial rapist. When she went missing I overheard guys at my school saying that they wouldn't care if the guy that was kidnapping/raping fat ugly chicks. But since the girls he was targeting were hot then it made them mad.
    Now before you say that this is just college guys being idiots. My husband came home from work and said that all the guys that he worked with (ages 40 and above) were discussing the case. They decided that they would help search for the girl. Why? Because she was hot and potentially, if they found her, she might be grateful enough to sleep with one of them.
    Now do you think if the girl was ugly they would give a damn?

Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by Lckymii View Post
    Hmm well from the way I see it we live in a culture that values women for their appearance. Thus their focus on preserving that asset. Just as an example:
    There was a young girl that was recently kidnapped, raped and murdered where I live. She was a pretty girl, petite and very feminine in appearance. Her disapearance and murder was one case in many of a serial rapist. When she went missing I overheard guys at my school saying that they wouldn't care if the guy that was kidnapping/raping fat ugly chicks. But since the girls he was targeting were hot then it made them mad.
    Now before you say that this is just college guys being idiots. My husband came home from work and said that all the guys that he worked with (ages 40 and above) were discussing the case. They decided that they would help search for the girl. Why? Because she was hot and potentially, if they found her, she might be grateful enough to sleep with one of them.
    Now do you think if the girl was ugly they would give a damn?
    hmm thats sad and I see your point but its disappointing its that way.

I would never have based my reason on helping somone upon a sexual reward but I am apparently fairly unique, sex to me personally is meaningless without a bond behind it - that kind of ties into my original post as I don't see a point in "pretending" to look attractive for somone. Their should be no need to "pretend", who you are is who you are - somone should be attracted to you, not the fake you.

I saw a chick walk by who had a scar down her left cheek, she apparently tried to cover it up but didn't do a great job at it. I thought it was pretty kinky. Why would she want to cover it up if their are those out their who liked her the way she was?
    Last edited by Skettch; 04-22-2008 at 11:56 PM.

swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Skettch View Post
    I don't wanna feel like I am ****ing a big breasted 12 year old :O.
    why not? :O

jk.

themesomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) themesomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) themesomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) themesomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) themesomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) themesomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) themesomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) themesomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) themesomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) themesomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) themesomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "There is no cosmetic for beauty like happiness."-Countess of Blessington

HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by a_new_g View Post
    i generally dye my hair during the fall/winter. my hair lightens up in the summer, but not all over so i like to get rid of that and make everything even.

makeup? i don't wear a LARGE amount, but i love playing with eye shadow because of all of the color options.
    Highlights, FTW! And it's about time for me to get some lighter ones for summer.

I agree with the makeup thing - I LOVE playing with it, and doubt that comes as a surprise to anyone. But even I don't NEED to wear it, rather, I choose to - some days moreso than others.

What I think is scary about the young ladies in their teens and early twenties is that they are relying on so much cosmetic enhancement that when you see them all scrubbed clean you wouldn't recognize them. The bad dye jobs, orange tans and obsession with appearance is a bit scary - it's as though many think that's all they have of value to offer and if they don't fit what is the popular trend then they're worthless.

Raar!!! Lift heavier!!! FeralGoth's Avatar
    FeralGoth will become famous soon enough. (+50) FeralGoth will become famous soon enough. (+50) FeralGoth will become famous soon enough. (+50) FeralGoth will become famous soon enough. (+50) FeralGoth will become famous soon enough. (+50) FeralGoth will become famous soon enough. (+50) FeralGoth will become famous soon enough. (+50) FeralGoth will become famous soon enough. (+50) FeralGoth will become famous soon enough. (+50) FeralGoth will become famous soon enough. (+50) FeralGoth will become famous soon enough. (+50)

If I didn't dye my hair, I would be all one boring color. That and I can't ditch the jet black high contrast thing I have going on. As for makeup, I usually reserve that for special occasions or going out to some kind of event. Even then, it isn't excessive.

Some girls really enjoy the process of putting on makeup - its like a fun art project you can wear - I think thats why a lot of people do it, and there are so many fun colors to choose from these days.
    GiryaGirl.com Kettlebell Training for Women

Gelfwings has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I dye my hair and wear make up...cuz I like to have variety...I like dressing up dif ways and trying stuff out like that. I mostly like to dye my hair natural looking colors and wear natural looking make up a lot of the time though.

Plus, I am really insecure, so it makes me feel good to alter things.

HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    <<--- Felt like red today.

Dangerousd37 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dangerousd37 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dangerousd37 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dangerousd37 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dangerousd37 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dangerousd37 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dangerousd37 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dangerousd37 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dangerousd37 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dangerousd37 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dangerousd37 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sometimes women dye/cut their hair to look like a famous person... remember the Jennifer Aniston haircut? Some do it when they need a change so they cut and dye it. Some dye it to be different. Some dye it to color grey. Some do it when drunk. The make up part: some women grew up where you should never leave the house without some make up on. Some covers imperfections. Some enhances beauty. Some just makes you feel better. Some put on too much and remind me of the Cheri O'teri Skit on SNL... with the dark makeup and lipstick all over the face...It's all personal preference though. Some put on too much make up to make themselves look better-- it works-- but look out when the face wash comes out. Some get suckered into the hollywood young startlet girls next door, britney, lyndsey and paris... blonde hair, tons of make up, tight small clothes, etc.
    "NEVER GIVE UP AND NEVER STOP BELIEVING!!!"

"It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ― Sylvester Stallone, Rocky Balboa

Registered User armoured_amazon's Avatar
    armoured_amazon is on a distinguished road. (+10) armoured_amazon is on a distinguished road. (+10) armoured_amazon is on a distinguished road. (+10) armoured_amazon is on a distinguished road. (+10) armoured_amazon is on a distinguished road. (+10) armoured_amazon is on a distinguished road. (+10) armoured_amazon is on a distinguished road. (+10) armoured_amazon is on a distinguished road. (+10) armoured_amazon is on a distinguished road. (+10) armoured_amazon is on a distinguished road. (+10) armoured_amazon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I love dyeing my hair. As for makeup, I have terrible skin and so prefer to wear makeup. If I'm at the gym I wear a baseball cap instead. Plus it stops people talking to me if they can't make eye contact.

Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    women who wear too much make-up = turn off, not attractive......natural beauty is the way to go.
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

"It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help."

runner05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) runner05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) runner05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) runner05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) runner05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) runner05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) runner05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) runner05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) runner05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) runner05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) runner05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Granted... too much is too much. But, I do also think hair and makeup is no different than our clothes. When we look good, we feel good. Kind of like wearing sexy underwear... nobody necessarily knows, but it gives us that extra bit of sexiness which includes an extra boost of confidence.

Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by runner05 View Post
    Granted... too much is too much. But, I do also think hair and makeup is no different than our clothes. When we look good, we feel good. Kind of like wearing sexy underwear... nobody necessarily knows, but it gives us that extra bit of sexiness which includes an extra boost of confidence.
    true; but a woman wearing my clothes is so much SEXIER!
    Last edited by Crazymix; 05-06-2008 at 02:58 PM.

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

"It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help."

runner05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) runner05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) runner05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) runner05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) runner05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) runner05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) runner05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) runner05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) runner05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) runner05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) runner05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Crazymix View Post
    true; but a women that is sweating or wearing sweatpants can be SEXY
    Perhaps... However... It's not about BEING sexy; it's about FEELING sexy! And, when one FEELS sexy... they just ARE!!!

Registered User armoured_amazon's Avatar
    armoured_amazon is on a distinguished road. (+10) armoured_amazon is on a distinguished road. (+10) armoured_amazon is on a distinguished road. (+10) armoured_amazon is on a distinguished road. (+10) armoured_amazon is on a distinguished road. (+10) armoured_amazon is on a distinguished road. (+10) armoured_amazon is on a distinguished road. (+10) armoured_amazon is on a distinguished road. (+10) armoured_amazon is on a distinguished road. (+10) armoured_amazon is on a distinguished road. (+10) armoured_amazon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Definitely.

Perhaps... However... It's not about BEING sexy; it's about FEELING sexy! And, when one FEELS sexy... they just ARE!!!
    lol I wont argue with you there ; thats why I love my speedo

Originally Posted by Crazymix View Post
    lol I wont argue with you there ; thats why I love my speedo
    And, you are SO sexy!

BeachReady is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeachReady is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeachReady is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeachReady is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeachReady is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeachReady is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeachReady is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeachReady is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeachReady is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeachReady is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeachReady is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i used to dye my hair/do makeup....now im just lazy. I usually just manage some mascara before goin out, unless its something fancy.

And, you are SO sexy!