Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    GreekTarzan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

P6 Black by Cellucor - Review & Questions

I took P6 Black by cellucor for 4 weeks(1 bottle), NOT P6 RED!

Pros: I went up 30 pounds on the bench and 20 lbs on the shoulder press, and all my lifts have went up. Might have went up more, but I started dieting in week 4. The stuff is very pricey, but works well.

Cons: The pumps are a little too big for my liking. I have experienced potential prostate problems as I have to get up at night more than normal to go to the bathroom.

The ingredients are listed below. I have been using liver support even though the formula contains some, but how harsh is this stuff on my system? Also, I am going to post cycle with a test booster and a estrogen blocker, any other ideas for holding on to my gains. I am 39 years old and have been working out for a long time, but new to this kind of stuff. I am probably going to stick to strong test boosters and aminos, protein, creatine, beta-alanine, etc, and stay away from the pro-hormone stuff. Also, any thoughts for prostate health. I have read some interesting things about using a estrogen blocker and a DHT blocker together. Thanks for the help.

Hyper-Androgenic Transport System

Medium Chain Triglycerides
    Black Cohosh (8% Triterpene Glycosides)
    Diindolylmethane
    N-acetyl-l-cysteine
    Andrographis paniculada
    (standardized 60% Andrographolide)

Hyper-Androgenic-Matrix

Androsta-1,4-diene-3,17-dione 40 mg
    Androstene-1-ene-3b-ol,17b-one 35 mg
    19-norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione 18 mg
    Last edited by GreekTarzan; 04-21-2008 at 04:01 PM.

Smile

Would not use again because of prostate problems. However, for you die hards. If I were to do it this or any other prohormone again (which I won't) I would take liver support 1 month prior to starting the cycle and continue through the cycle and 1 month after as well(as recommended). I would also start an AI (aromatase inhibitor and DHT blocker three days prior to starting the cycle, all the way through the cycle, and 1 month after as well (to help with a host of side effects). I would also start a test booster three days prior to coming off the cycle, and run for 1 month after the cycle.
    Any other thoughts or additions?
    Last edited by GreekTarzan; 04-23-2008 at 09:51 AM.

Talking Relief at Last

I found a Beta Sitosterol formula that is bringing my prostate back to where it was. The key ingredients are the Campesterol, and the Stigmasterol. As the Beta Sitosterol has some side effects, and the rest of the stuff is for cholesterol. I only bought it because I could pick it up at the local V shoppe dirt cheap and it works. I am going to take this when I run any test booster, or Prohormone (done with Proormones) Even though I might not need it on every formula, I want to be extra precautious. Note this formula is not sold as a prostate formula.

Here are the ingredients.
    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size 1
    Servings Per Container 200
    Amount Per
    Serving % Daily
    Value

Phytosterol Concentrate Providing: Beta Sitosterol 120mg, Campesterol 60mg, Stigmasterol 40mg 300 Mg N/A*

Beta Sitosterol 120 Mg N/A*
    Campesterol 60 Mg N/A*
    Stigmasterol 40 Mg N/A*
    Citrus Pectin (Citrus Limon)(Fruit & Peel) 30 Mg N/A*
    Calcium (As Dicalcium Phosphate) 140 Mg 14%

It works, it is not a great blend but I waking up a lot less at night, and I hope to not be waking up soon. You might have to play with the dosage. I hope to find something with just Campesterol, and the Stigmasterol, as this formula causes some side effects. However, great to run during a cycle when you are producing too much DHT, but a new formula with just Campesterol, and Stigmasterol would work as well with no sides.
    I hope these ingredients not the specific product, brings someone else relief at night.
    Last edited by GreekTarzan; 04-25-2008 at 01:49 PM.
    You Will Know Them by Their Fruits

"Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheeps clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves". Matthew 7:15

Talking

After talking to a friend, I now think that the entire Beta Sitosterol formula is what got my prostate back to normal. However, maybe things were just irritated, so I have no way of knowing for sure, but things are definitely much, much better now.

"Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheeps clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves". Matthew 7:15

Talking New Information!!!!!!!!

I Hate To Admit It But I Was Wrong!!! After Doing Research On The Compounds I Took, The Problems I Experienced Were Not Because Of My Prostate, But Rather From Not Drinking Very Large Amounts Of Water. If You Drink Large Amounts Of Water The Side Effects I Experienced Would Not Of Happened. I Am Going To Run P6 Black One More Time, Because Nothing Has Worked So Well, And It Is Swim Suit Season Baby!!!!!

nymrbig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

p6 black new info

Hey Greek Tarzan,

How do you know that it wasn't the p6 black that caused your prostate problems?

I took 1 cycle of p6 black for 5 weeks from May to June. I must tell you that this **** is potent. I have seen really good gains. After I ended the p6 black cycle, I did 4 weeks of PCT with p6 red and my testosterone levels are finally back to normal. My libido is as well.

I must say that when I did take the cycle, p6 black made me really angry and it did kill the libido. other than that, I have had ZERO side effects. I did not stack it with anything.

I am about to start another 5 week cycle on p6 black but was wondering what else I should take along with it. I think I am going to take some Milk Thistle just to be sure I have liver protection. Any other suggestions?

I would like to hear your experiences with this product.

Thanks,
    Big

Jaymaster613 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys I am 17 want to try p6black but unsure if it is safe to take at my age.

maniack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Jaymaster613 View Post
    Hey guys I am 17 want to try p6black but unsure if it is safe to take at my age.
    i wouldn't recommend this for someone who is 17, your testosterone production should be very optimal at your age. if you were to take this you could potentially stunt your growth, and mess with your endocrine system. at your age you are producing more than enough natural testosterone than you need. best thing for you to do it up your calorie intake / protein intake, and work extremely hard.

maniack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by nymrbig View Post
    Hey Greek Tarzan,

How do you know that it wasn't the p6 black that caused your prostate problems?

I took 1 cycle of p6 black for 5 weeks from May to June. I must tell you that this **** is potent. I have seen really good gains. After I ended the p6 black cycle, I did 4 weeks of PCT with p6 red and my testosterone levels are finally back to normal. My libido is as well.

I must say that when I did take the cycle, p6 black made me really angry and it did kill the libido. other than that, I have had ZERO side effects. I did not stack it with anything.

I am about to start another 5 week cycle on p6 black but was wondering what else I should take along with it. I think I am going to take some Milk Thistle just to be sure I have liver protection. Any other suggestions?

I would like to hear your experiences with this product.

Thanks,
    Big
    last summer i had stacked p6 red, m5 kre-alkalyn my gains were through the roof for my first cycle. i was eating like a horse, and put on about 15 lbs and retained ~10. it wasn't until the end of my second cycle where i noted side effects. acne on my shoulders was evident, but that was minor. i started to have increased anxiety. this could be accumulated with increased stress with my job and girlfriend at the time also, but it is something to take into account if you have an anxiety issue or even a heart problem...i then waited 6 months before i decided to take any supplement, and i tried p6black with a creatine monohydrate. i again had great gains, with no side effects this time, i didn't finish my cycle, because i decided to jump on a new stak cycle, with other products. these are just a few notes i thought i would inform you on with my experience using the cellucor product.

M5 Reloaded + P6 Black =∞ MikeCellucor's Avatar
    MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The original poster had the older version of P6 black...with the 1-Test derivative. This was known to cause Prostrate issues for some because of its Heavy DHT structure formula ( most PH's are DHT offshoots).

The new version 1-Test was removed, and I havent heard a peep about prostrate issues since.

I always say 21+ for P6 black, and really 25+ is ideal.

P6 red and M5 will deliver quality results for the natural minded, and younger in age.

Thanks for all teh feedback guys!! The good and the bad is always welcome.
    No Longer with Cellucor....do not contact directly for assistance, please see Official Rep Thread for assistance or contact Cellucor directly at Cellucor.com

just out of curiosity does the p6 black compare to takeing steriods? Like if i was going to take steriods would the p6black be a safe alternative?

bump

garada K7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    where are you getting P6 black ?
    I only see P6 extreme

you can buy it on ebay as well as other Interent sites give the company a call to im sure they will help you if you want the p6 black .

bump

MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ph's like Tren and Bold derivatives are fine to take 21+...as I say I prefer 25+....

If you stick it out natural to your genetic limits you will get a lot more out of a PH and or AAS. If you arent growing natural you are missing one of three things.

Muscular Hydration ( see M5, Nzero, BCAA, EAA, etc...)
    Hormonal Optimization - P6 red, ( Test:E, Test:Cortisol ratios)
    Recovery - immune system recovery of muscle and joint tissue. See R3
    No Longer with Cellucor....do not contact directly for assistance, please see Official Rep Thread for assistance or contact Cellucor directly at Cellucor.com

Dedicated Iron Disciple SuperSteveO's Avatar
    SuperSteveO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SuperSteveO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SuperSteveO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SuperSteveO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SuperSteveO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SuperSteveO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SuperSteveO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SuperSteveO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SuperSteveO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SuperSteveO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SuperSteveO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I have gained 12 lbs with p6 black but it does make me very aggressive and even a bit lazy.
    In the Gym...GO HARD or go Home

06BlackZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SuperSteveO View Post
    I have gained 12 lbs with p6 black but it does make me very aggressive and even a bit lazy.
    In what length of time?

I am also 17 and I just ordered a bottle of P6 Black. I have 17 and 18 year old friends that have been on it, and they have seen HUUGE gains.
    I am concerned about stunting my growth. What if I were to only take half of the recommended dosage? Instead of 2 in the morning I take 1 and pre workout I take 1 or 2 instead of the recommended 3 capsules? I have enjoyed p6 red and have had no issues thus far.
    Would stacking Sizeon Creatine pre workout with the p6 black be ok? I also will be taking R3 post workout along with muscle milk.

_J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 06BlackZ View Post
    In what length of time?

I am also 17 and I just ordered a bottle of P6 Black. I have 17 and 18 year old friends that have been on it, and they have seen HUUGE gains.
    I am concerned about stunting my growth. What if I were to only take half of the recommended dosage? Instead of 2 in the morning I take 1 and pre workout I take 1 or 2 instead of the recommended 3 capsules? I have enjoyed p6 red and have had no issues thus far.
    Would stacking Sizeon Creatine pre workout with the p6 black be ok? I also will be taking R3 post workout along with muscle milk.

You are an idiot...FTR

My friends do it so I should too...and when they blow their brains out, I hope to follow in their footsteps.

06BlackZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's my body. Let me be the judge of what I decide to put in it. I was using the reference to my friends to show that this product has worked on people of the same age as me.

giannitsa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) giannitsa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) giannitsa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) giannitsa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) giannitsa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) giannitsa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) giannitsa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) giannitsa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) giannitsa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) giannitsa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) giannitsa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Cellucor products P6

I have been taking P6 Red for a few weeks now and notice more frequent trips to the bathroom at night. Is this a problem (possible prostrate) or something else. Please advise.

Originally Posted by MikeCellucor View Post
    The original poster had the older version of P6 black...with the 1-Test derivative. This was known to cause Prostrate issues for some because of its Heavy DHT structure formula ( most PH's are DHT offshoots).

The new version 1-Test was removed, and I havent heard a peep about prostrate issues since.

I always say 21+ for P6 black, and really 25+ is ideal.

P6 red and M5 will deliver quality results for the natural minded, and younger in age.

Thanks for all teh feedback guys!! The good and the bad is always welcome.

Trae's Sisters Boy Toy! _NimbusTim_'s Avatar
    _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by 06BlackZ View Post
    It's my body. Let me be the judge of what I decide to put in it. I was using the reference to my friends to show that this product has worked on people of the same age as me.
    You do not even know what you are putting into your body. Take his advice and leave the **** alone.

asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ^ dont post other sites and dont bump old threads!
    lol

we don't sell P6 black anymore. So don't worry. We have P6 extreme ( aka red) at the superstore now.

For the record you bumped a 6 month old thread, lol.

grod913 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

P6 BLACK AVAILABLE $249.99... (grod913@hotmail.com)

Originally Posted by GreekTarzan View Post

Pros: I went up 30 pounds on the bench and 20 lbs on the shoulder press, and all my lifts have went up. Might have went up more, but I started dieting in week 4. The stuff is very pricey, but works well.

Cons: The pumps are a little too big for my liking. I have experienced potential prostate problems as I have to get up at night more than normal to go to the bathroom.

The ingredients are listed below. I have been using liver support even though the formula contains some, but how harsh is this stuff on my system? Also, I am going to post cycle with a test booster and a estrogen blocker, any other ideas for holding on to my gains. I am 39 years old and have been working out for a long time, but new to this kind of stuff. I am probably going to stick to strong test boosters and aminos, protein, creatine, beta-alanine, etc, and stay away from the pro-hormone stuff. Also, any thoughts for prostate health. I have read some interesting things about using a estrogen blocker and a DHT blocker together. Thanks for the help.

Diindolylmethane
    N-acetyl-l-cysteine
    Andrographis paniculada

Hyper-Androgenic-Matrix

I have some if you need it.
    $249.99 (grod913@hotmail.com)

Diindolylmethane
    N-acetyl-l-cysteine
    Andrographis paniculada

Hyper-Androgenic-Matrix

I HAVE SOME AVAILABLE,
    $249.99 grod913@hotmail.com

Diindolylmethane
    N-acetyl-l-cysteine
    Andrographis paniculada

Hyper-Androgenic-Matrix

I HAVE SOME AVAILABLE,

Diindolylmethane
    N-acetyl-l-cysteine
    Andrographis paniculada

Hyper-Androgenic-Matrix

I HAVE SOME AVAILABLE,

Originally Posted by SuperSteveO View Post

I HAVE SOME AVAILABLE,

Betancourt Juggernaut tatteredsaint's Avatar
    tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by grod913 View Post
    I HAVE SOME AVAILABLE,
    u do realize that u are trying to sell something that is considered an illeagal steroid as of january on a site that got raided because of some of those same compounds and on threads that are more than likely monitored right now, just a heads up they can trace IP addresses u might want to be a lil more discreet
    one mind , one body, one chance to make it happen

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

http://www.betancourtnutrition.com

"The opinions expressed in my posts do not necessarily reflect those of Betancourt nutrition"