Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    M5 Reloaded + P6 Black =∞ MikeCellucor's Avatar
    MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    P6 black is long gone. It hasn't been produced in a LONG TIME.

Yes it was amazing, but its gone. I cried a little, and then I starting hearing about 8 week cycles of P6 red bringing 6-8lb gains over 8 weeks. It is a Natural Test Booster stack so no danger of shutting down natural production. NO PCT....no chance if losing all your gains, because they came on naturally, and moderately. No bloated, water weight.
    No Longer with Cellucor....do not contact directly for assistance, please see Official Rep Thread for assistance or contact Cellucor directly at Cellucor.com

2npac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MikeCellucor View Post
    P6 black is long gone. It hasn't been produced in a LONG TIME.

Yes it was amazing, but its gone. I cried a little, and then I starting hearing about 8 week cycles of P6 red bringing 6-8lb gains over 8 weeks. It is a Natural Test Booster stack so no danger of shutting down natural production. NO PCT....no chance if losing all your gains, because they came on naturally, and moderately. No bloated, water weight.
    Hey Mike, what's the chances of getting some samples here. I work at Super Supplements and I believe a couple of your reps came out here or they sent products to us, but we got some samples. We got the M5, and I like it, but I'm interested in trying some of the P6.

Btschmult has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Btschmult has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Btschmult has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Btschmult has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Btschmult has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Btschmult has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Btschmult has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Btschmult has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Btschmult has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Btschmult has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Btschmult has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Jaymaster613 View Post
    just out of curiosity does the p6 black compare to takeing steriods? Like if i was going to take steriods would the p6black be a safe alternative?
    In some ways yeah but it doesnt have NEAR the negative effects. this will just block estrogen and increase your test levels NATURALLY where as steroids is putting artifical testosterone into your body. Dont do steroids trust me youl be much happier once you live to be 75 haha but yeah this will get you basically the same results but in a healthier way.

aggisport has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Whats the diff between black and red? Much?
    Aggisport

"Ever living! Ever loving! Compound! Complex!

Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of 2008!"

rburbank1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im 15 how do you think this would affect me?

BoOmMShAkaLakA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by GreekTarzan View Post
    Would not use again because of prostate problems. However, for you die hards. If I were to do it this or any other prohormone again (which I won't) I would take liver support 1 month prior to starting the cycle and continue through the cycle and 1 month after as well(as recommended). I would also start an AI (aromatase inhibitor and DHT blocker three days prior to starting the cycle, all the way through the cycle, and 1 month after as well (to help with a host of side effects). I would also start a test booster three days prior to coming off the cycle, and run for 1 month after the cycle.
    Any other thoughts or additions?
    Could you please provide some more information on the post cycle? What kind of test booster would you take as you come off the cycle? I just bought this product and I'm not that smart, but not stupid either. I know it is a bad idea, but since I am still doing it, I would really appreciate it if you can enlighten me with some tips of how to take it and what to take it with to reduce the side effects as much as possible. Thank you.

guarddiva3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

P6 black

is this ok for women to take? I keep hearing mixed reviews

ShadowInferno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ShadowInferno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ShadowInferno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ShadowInferno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ShadowInferno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ShadowInferno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ShadowInferno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ShadowInferno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I would stack p6 red too. I've had the absolute best results.