dawkins_20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dawkins_20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dawkins_20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dawkins_20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dawkins_20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dawkins_20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dawkins_20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dawkins_20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dawkins_20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dawkins_20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dawkins_20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Interesting question about canned tuna

I eat good old regular canned chunk light tuna in water, and was wondering, the nutritional data on the back of the can is with the can drained; However I have actually come to like the taste of the water mixed in with the tuna solids - if I drink this when I drain it, will it significantly alter the composition of the nutritional data listed on the back?

baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by dawkins_20 View Post
    I eat good old regular canned chunk light tuna in water, and was wondering, the nutritional data on the back of the can is with the can drained; However I have actually come to like the taste of the water mixed in with the tuna solids - if I drink this when I drain it, will it significantly alter the composition of the nutritional data listed on the back?
    Not unless they've added something to the water. Sorry I lol'd when you said significantly alter.

Ninjacarrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ninjacarrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ninjacarrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ninjacarrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ninjacarrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ninjacarrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ninjacarrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ninjacarrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ninjacarrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ninjacarrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ninjacarrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    no it wont.

just dont buy the stuff in oil and drink 5 cans of that a day.

FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Why in the motherlovin titty suckin world would it change the nutritional composition of the tuna? You think draining the can of tuna is what provides the protein?

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    More sodium. "Significantly" is an overstatement.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Brendon9686 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brendon9686 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brendon9686 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brendon9686 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brendon9686 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brendon9686 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brendon9686 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brendon9686 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brendon9686 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brendon9686 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brendon9686 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by FunkDaddy View Post
    Why in the motherlovin titty suckin world would it change the nutritional composition of the tuna? You think draining the can of tuna is what provides the protein?
    One of the best quotes I have heard all day. and no, its just water, it will just reduce the sodium if you drain it, but nutritional characteristics won't change

dawkins_20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dawkins_20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dawkins_20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dawkins_20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dawkins_20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dawkins_20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dawkins_20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dawkins_20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dawkins_20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dawkins_20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dawkins_20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by in10city View Post
    More sodium. "Significantly" is an overstatement.
    Thats what I thought, just wanted to check myself. I appreciate the the responses.

strauby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have high blood pressure at the young age of 19. Sodium will raise your blood pressure so if your blood pressure is questionable at all, I suggest draining the water.