Law 010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hydroxycut Max For Women Question

Hi guys. So I started taking it 2 days about and it makes me soo nauseous! Is this common? Should I take it back and try something new? I only take one at a time, twice a day. I dont feel any excess energy - maybe I should take more, but dont want to vom either. Usually I am a rockstar on the elliptical and do 5+ miles but today i could only do 2.1 bc I was feeling sick. I usually take it with food - but I dont eat much in the morning - but feel sick all day it seems. Maybe thats why it works?ahah Any advice/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

WrkinHrdOnMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hydroxycut Scares Me

I tried the Hydroxycut Max for women. I took one pill. About 30 minutes later I went for my daily 3 mile run. By the time I returned home my chest and throat were tight and my nose was pouring blood. It really scared me so I took it right back to the store. That night I did some research and found that a lot of women experience various side effects such as nausea, irregular heart beats, nose bleeds, and the inablility to sleep. It works for some and not for others. So just be careful.

PeanutButterMotherF*cker TankGirl's Avatar
    TankGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) TankGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) TankGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) TankGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) TankGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) TankGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) TankGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) TankGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) TankGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) TankGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) TankGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by WrkinHrdOnMe View Post
    I tried the Hydroxycut Max for women. I took one pill. About 30 minutes later I went for my daily 3 mile run. By the time I returned home my chest and throat were tight and my nose was pouring blood.
    Thats really scary!

Glad it was just a side effect from the fat burner.
    what would grok do?..

Currently: 5x5 stronglifts / 2-3 x per week sprints/crossfit

aosch will become famous soon enough. (+50) aosch will become famous soon enough. (+50) aosch will become famous soon enough. (+50) aosch will become famous soon enough. (+50) aosch will become famous soon enough. (+50) aosch will become famous soon enough. (+50) aosch will become famous soon enough. (+50) aosch will become famous soon enough. (+50) aosch will become famous soon enough. (+50) aosch will become famous soon enough. (+50) aosch will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Law 010 View Post
    Hi guys. So I started taking it 2 days about and it makes me soo nauseous! Is this common? Should I take it back and try something new? I only take one at a time, twice a day. I dont feel any excess energy - maybe I should take more, but dont want to vom either. Usually I am a rockstar on the elliptical and do 5+ miles but today i could only do 2.1 bc I was feeling sick. I usually take it with food - but I dont eat much in the morning - but feel sick all day it seems. Maybe thats why it works?ahah Any advice/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!
    The caffiene and yohimbine can cause nausea, especially on an empty stomach. Try to take them with a meal or close to a meal, keep yourself well hydrated aswell. You could also be sensitive to one of the ingredients in there, their propietary blend has so many things in it, its tough to figure out the dose on them. My first thought would be the caffiene and yohimbine though.

SpittfireDA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpittfireDA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpittfireDA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpittfireDA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpittfireDA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpittfireDA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpittfireDA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpittfireDA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpittfireDA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpittfireDA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpittfireDA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Does anyone know the difference between the "for women" version and the regular hydroxycut hardcore/max?

I've taken the regular version no problem (and usually sensitive to stims that cause nausea).