Tyme2Fish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tyme2Fish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tyme2Fish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tyme2Fish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tyme2Fish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tyme2Fish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tyme2Fish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tyme2Fish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tyme2Fish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tyme2Fish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tyme2Fish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

why am i so HUNGRY on my off day?

god it feels like my body is telling me im not eating enough but i have been eating seriously all day. Im i just hungriar today on my off day cause i busted my ass all week in the gym and on my rest day my body is like FOOD!!

i just need alittle help i mean today ive eaten more than i normaly would on a workout day not counting my cheat also, and i eat 4k+ on workout days. Are my muscles just absorbing like no other?

if i could get some help that would be sweet n does n e one else get this way on their days off from the gym?

SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are you keeping busy? I find on my off days i am bored so all i feel like doing is noshing.

Ninjacarrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ninjacarrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ninjacarrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ninjacarrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ninjacarrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ninjacarrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ninjacarrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ninjacarrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ninjacarrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ninjacarrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ninjacarrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by FameGirl View Post
    Are you keeping busy? I find on my off days i am bored so all i feel like doing is noshing.
    x2. The days during exam season where I take time off from the gym and just study I get ravenous and can't stop eating. I stack ECA to suppress my appetite and keep my energized, but this obv isn't for everyone.

Do somethin to get your mind off it and drink your water ya

Ninjacarrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ninjacarrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ninjacarrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ninjacarrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ninjacarrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ninjacarrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ninjacarrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ninjacarrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ninjacarrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ninjacarrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ninjacarrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i should add that if your body is recovering from an intense workout, it's going to need lots of food to recovery, and there's nothing wrong with feeding it what it needs.

Edit: just be sure to eat clean :P

willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Tyme2Fish View Post
    god it feels like my body is telling me im not eating enough but i have been eating seriously all day. Im i just hungriar today on my off day cause i busted my ass all week in the gym and on my rest day my body is like FOOD!!

i just need alittle help i mean today ive eaten more than i normaly would on a workout day not counting my cheat also, and i eat 4k+ on workout days. Are my muscles just absorbing like no other?

if i could get some help that would be sweet n does n e one else get this way on their days off from the gym?
    well you are saying "off day" not off days, so does that mean you are only taking one day off a week? if this is so, im not surprised your body is hungry. would eat big on that one day if that is the case.

Tyme2Fish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tyme2Fish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tyme2Fish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tyme2Fish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tyme2Fish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tyme2Fish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tyme2Fish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tyme2Fish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tyme2Fish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tyme2Fish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tyme2Fish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i mean will one day of eating like a mad man on clean and healthy foods only help in the long run on me building more muscle during my bulk, i mean ya i take sunday off everyweek n get chores done n stuff but i didn't feel this way last week and i was not busy, like today.

so maybe my body (muscles are just absorbing) like no other today.

i mean its not like one day of just eating way to many cals is going to put on fat over night thats not possible the only little bit of weight gain ill get will probably just be water weight at most u think guys?

everything ive eaten has been extremely clean minus my cheat at lunch.

just a little help?

just eat man, you'll be fine.

your body will take what it needs. just work hard at the gym

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Eat if you are hungry
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you'er hungry on your off day because you weigh 170 at 6'7

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking

LOL well that also

Originally Posted by Sibrek View Post
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

Lex350 is not very well liked. (-100) Lex350 is not very well liked. (-100) Lex350 is not very well liked. (-100) Lex350 is not very well liked. (-100) Lex350 is not very well liked. (-100) Lex350 is not very well liked. (-100) Lex350 is not very well liked. (-100) Lex350 is not very well liked. (-100) Lex350 is not very well liked. (-100) Lex350 is not very well liked. (-100) Lex350 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Sibrek View Post
    You cut a lot of people down on here for someone in your shape.

ya guys i know im a skinny bastard and i want to bulk up now i mean its kinda hard for me right now to deal with eating so much cause i am now in recovery of an ED. And as my dietition said my muscles are just soaking in basically everything im eating cause i have such a low amount of LBM that im basically starting from the ground up kind of like a baby. LOL

But by the way i am doing better if anyone wanted to know and have gained almost 10 pounds in a month and my gains in the gym go up daily so im pleased very much.

but in the back of my mind i still think even w/ eating so much and so clean and busting my ass in the gym day in and day out, i still think my BF% is gona go up from 5 % ( i got tessed in one of those hydro things at the hospital) to like 20 % were i used to be. Where the truth is, if im busting my ass in the gym and eating enough clean n healthy dense foods it might go up a few % but not much?

what do u guys think do u think im right or will my BF% just F***ing balloon up.

sorry i freakout alot u guys are just alot of help n i know their is alot of guys on these boards that have delt w/ anorexia and or are just all around helpful kind guys.

so anything helps

anyone i just need some good advice?

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you wont blow up in Bodyfat eating healthy foods like this and hitting the gym hard, its called trying to break that barrier of the ED and getting a grip back on a normal life.

Becasue your body has been deprived for so long you have been shocking your metabolism and trying to get your body use to the normal intake it should be having that is why its craving the food because your actually giving it what it needs now and days.

like always thanks bob!