Registered User StairMasterOrgy's Avatar
    StairMasterOrgy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Ripped Freak - Freaky Trip - Long Post, Advice?

Hey just joined the site - 1st post.

I reach a plateau in my fat loss every few months or so, so I shake it up and revamp my workouts every couple weeks. I eat clean, like a bear actually - nuts, berries, fish and greens mostly. I fuel and replenish good as gold. And a couple times a year I'll do a 30 day cycle of a thermal.

I've done hydroxy - a no go.
    Sliced by GNC - waste.
    Rapid Cuts - Noticeable results, increased endurance during workouts - not feeling a rush of energy though.
    MPower Thermogenesis - Popped them like candy, didn't notice elevated levels of energy or increased endurance but somehow saw small results.

To start off the new year I decided to treat myself to a new thermal. I was going to go back on Rapid Cuts - just because it was a comfort thing, I'm familiar with them I know how they work with my body, and I will see results - eventually.
    Then there was Ripped Freak. I have been avoiding this product every time I shop at GNC or Pops just because it looks sketchy, it looks like a joke. But I hear so much good stuff about it, I decided to let curiosity take over.
    And holy cow did it ever.
    I am so glad I was not working out the first time I took this. I woke up late and rushed to try and get to the gym in time before work but it just didn't happen, but I took my first dose of Ripped Freak anyway to get to know it.
    I'm on the underground subway commuting to work, standing in a sardine packed train car leaning against the door reading a new book when all of a sudden I get super hot. My heart starts racing at the speed of light. I am sweating obnoxiously and extremely, dripping off the tip of my nose. I can feel the beads of sweat rolling down my legs inside my pants. Then I get weak, can barely stand. Dehydrated, cotton mouth. Just as I thought it couldn't get any worse and more uncomfortable my vision starts to go pretty funky. Blurred, but blurred with brightness. Everything feels like its going super fast. And I suddenly get this overwhelming urge to run like a raging horse. The train was delayed and stuck underground for about 5 minutes, and I was about to press the safety switch because I really thought I was going to die. Had I been working out, with an elevated heart rate and already sweating like a fool I think I would have exploded into a million little pieces. This was a legitimate conscious altering trip. It felt like I was on drugs.

This happened with 1 pill, which I drank with a ton of water and had a protein shake with.

I cut my doses into thirds for the rest of the week, just opening the capsule and divvying it up. Just trying to get my body used to the substance.

I want to be able to use this product because a lot of people swear by it but I am honestly weary of taking another whole pill.

So I'm wondering, do I just switch my products and ditch the Freak. Keep adjusting my doses - if this is worth it - will the product perform how it should if doses are cut in half?
    Or just bite the bullet and try another one?

I'm not sensitive to caffeine or thermals so my reaction really surprised me.

greenEE13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ripped Freak

I've just started taking ripped freak as well and I happened to be on a cramped bus when it kicked in. I wasn't sweating or anything but my heart was running pretty fast and I felt like I needed to get off the bus. I've taken other thermogenics or pre workouts in the past like 1mr which has a ton of caffeine but I never felt the effects like this. I'm personally going to try it out for a few more days to see if I adjust. You mentioned you only had a protein shake after you took it, you could try a bit more to blunt the effects a bit.

All the best
    Last edited by greenEE13; 01-19-2012 at 12:01 PM.

Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by greenEE13 View Post
    I've just started taking ripped freak as well and I happened to be on a cramped bus when it kicked in. I wasn't sweating or anything but my heart was running pretty fast and I felt like I needed to get off the bus. I've taken other thermogenics or pre workouts in the past like 1mr which has a ton of caffeine but I never felt the effects like this. I'm personally going to try it out for a few more days to see if I adjust. You mentioned you only had a protein shake after you took it, you could try a bit more to blunt the effects a bit.

All the best
    That's crazy because I reach a plateau in my fat loss every few months or so, so I shake it up and revamp my workouts every couple weeks. I eat clean, like a bear actually - nuts, berries, fish and greens mostly. I fuel and replenish good as gold. And a couple times a year I'll do a 30 day cycle of a thermal.

I've done hydroxy - a no go.
    Sliced by GNC - waste.
    Rapid Cuts - Noticeable results, increased endurance during workouts - not feeling a rush of energy though.
    MPower Thermogenesis - Popped them like candy, didn't notice elevated levels of energy or increased endurance but somehow saw small results.

To start off the new year I decided to treat myself to a new thermal. I was going to go back on Rapid Cuts - just because it was a comfort thing, I'm familiar with them I know how they work with my body, and I will see results - eventually.
    Then there was Ripped Freak. I have been avoiding this product every time I shop at GNC or Pops just because it looks sketchy, it looks like a joke. But I hear so much good stuff about it, I decided to let curiosity take over.
    And holy cow did it ever.
    I am so glad I was not working out the first time I took this. I woke up late and rushed to try and get to the gym in time before work but it just didn't happen, but I took my first dose of Ripped Freak anyway to get to know it.
    I'm on the underground subway commuting to work, standing in a sardine packed train car leaning against the door reading a new book when all of a sudden I get super hot. My heart starts racing at the speed of light. I am sweating obnoxiously and extremely, dripping off the tip of my nose. I can feel the beads of sweat rolling down my legs inside my pants. Then I get weak, can barely stand. Dehydrated, cotton mouth. Just as I thought it couldn't get any worse and more uncomfortable my vision starts to go pretty funky. Blurred, but blurred with brightness. Everything feels like its going super fast. And I suddenly get this overwhelming urge to run like a raging horse. The train was delayed and stuck underground for about 5 minutes, and I was about to press the safety switch because I really thought I was going to die. Had I been working out, with an elevated heart rate and already sweating like a fool I think I would have exploded into a million little pieces. This was a legitimate conscious altering trip. It felt like I was on drugs.

This happened with 1 pill, which I drank with a ton of water and had a protein shake with.

I cut my doses into thirds for the rest of the week, just opening the capsule and divvying it up. Just trying to get my body used to the substance.

I want to be able to use this product because a lot of people swear by it but I am honestly weary of taking another whole pill.

So I'm wondering, do I just switch my products and ditch the Freak. Keep adjusting my doses - if this is worth it - will the product perform how it should if doses are cut in half?
    Or just bite the bullet and try another one?

I'm not sensitive to caffeine or thermals so my reaction really surprised me.
    self-proclaimed huguenot

live, laugh, send nudes