Closed Thread
    jerkamania is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jerkamania is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jerkamania is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jerkamania is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jerkamania is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jerkamania is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jerkamania is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jerkamania is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jerkamania is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jerkamania is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jerkamania is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Talking Negative effects of eating CHICKEN!CHICKEN!CHICKEN!!!??

First off, I LOVE chicken, eating them of course. I take 2 pieces of chicken breast each day, one as my lunch and another dinner. My question is, is there any negative effects eating 2 chicken breast a day, 14 a week, and 56 a month, other than getting sick of it of course? Thanks for your time!
    JC Fitness: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCewkynsCiJ-lJJqBDdYAzjw/videos

Registered User SouthsideIrish44's Avatar
    SouthsideIrish44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SouthsideIrish44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SouthsideIrish44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SouthsideIrish44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SouthsideIrish44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SouthsideIrish44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SouthsideIrish44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SouthsideIrish44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SouthsideIrish44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SouthsideIrish44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SouthsideIrish44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

I'm gonna go with a big fat NO!

jth16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jth16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jth16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jth16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jth16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jth16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jth16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jth16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jth16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jth16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jth16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by jerkamania View Post
    First off, I LOVE chicken, eating them of course. I take 2 pieces of chicken breast each day, one as my lunch and another dinner. My question is, is there any negative effects eating 2 chicken breast a day, 14 a week, and 56 a month, other than getting sick of it of course? Thanks for your time!
    I ate 6oz cooked chicken 5X per day for the past, oh I dunno, 4-5 months.
    www.naturalbodybuildingevents.com --------- www.naturalbodybuildingradio.com
    www.biolayne.com -------- www.3dmusclejourney.com

"I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice, hesitate in the presence of adversity, negotiate at the table of the enemy, ponder at the pool of popularity, or meander in a maze of mediocrity. I won't give up shut up, let up, or slow up"

"In preparing elite training programs we will not underestimate the adaptive abilities of the human body"

Team Norton 2010

titebuoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) titebuoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) titebuoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) titebuoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) titebuoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) titebuoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) titebuoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) titebuoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) titebuoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) titebuoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) titebuoy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    there are no negative effects

jerkamania is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jerkamania is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jerkamania is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jerkamania is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jerkamania is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jerkamania is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jerkamania is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jerkamania is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jerkamania is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jerkamania is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jerkamania is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Talking

SWEET!!! Chicken!! HERE I COME!!
    oh yea, thanks guys! lol

Saturnal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Saturnal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Saturnal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Saturnal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Saturnal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Saturnal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Saturnal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Saturnal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Saturnal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Saturnal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Saturnal is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The only possible negative affect of eating too much of one type of protein that I've read about is you can develop an allergy to it (sorry don't have any sources off-hand). But this typically happens more with dairy I think. So eating chicken twice a day is probably ok I think. I've been eating it 2-3 times per day for a year and a half, and I've had no problems.

Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The only negative effects I can think of are if the chicken is not organic. That means you are ingesting a huge amount of pesticides, horomones, etc on a daily basis.

Talking

Originally Posted by Jenflower2 View Post
    The only negative effects I can think of are if the chicken is not organic. That means you are ingesting a huge amount of pesticides, horomones, etc on a daily basis.
    Yea, that was what I feared too...but i get them from the early market FRESH! So it should be fine...i hope!

Conduit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Conduit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Conduit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Conduit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Conduit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Conduit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Conduit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Conduit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Conduit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Conduit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Conduit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you may become an African American if you are not one already...lol ( welcome to the family lol)

Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Saturnal View Post
    The only possible negative affect of eating too much of one type of protein that I've read about is you can develop an allergy to it (sorry don't have any sources off-hand). But this typically happens more with dairy I think.
    Yeah, I know it can happen with eggs, with chicken it's probably a little rarer but still a possibility. Basically all food allergies are caused by proteins though; I'm allergic to peanut protein b/c I ate pb like a fiend. If I become allergic to red meat or salmon I'm not gonna be a happy camper lol.

Romanyay is not very well liked. (-100) Romanyay is not very well liked. (-100) Romanyay is not very well liked. (-100) Romanyay is not very well liked. (-100) Romanyay is not very well liked. (-100) Romanyay is not very well liked. (-100) Romanyay is not very well liked. (-100) Romanyay is not very well liked. (-100) Romanyay is not very well liked. (-100) Romanyay is not very well liked. (-100) Romanyay is not very well liked. (-100)

Red face Chicken is okay... I guess?

But some downsides include the fact that chickens have as much cholesterol as red meat but their eggs have triple the amount of cholesterol in red meat. This is dangerous because it can clog your arteries. Chickens also contain arsenic in their system to make them grow faster but when consumed it can cause poisoning

BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Throwing up from eating too much chicken or any other same food every single day multiple times a day would be the most obvious one.

Nanashi is just really nice. (+1000) Nanashi is just really nice. (+1000) Nanashi is just really nice. (+1000) Nanashi is just really nice. (+1000) Nanashi is just really nice. (+1000) Nanashi is just really nice. (+1000) Nanashi is just really nice. (+1000) Nanashi is just really nice. (+1000) Nanashi is just really nice. (+1000) Nanashi is just really nice. (+1000) Nanashi is just really nice. (+1000)
    You may grow some manboobs, Its rare its documented in people work in chicken farms. Keep in mind these are people who spend a lot of working with chicken and the consuming it.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Romanyay View Post
    But some downsides include the fact that chickens have as much cholesterol as red meat but their eggs have triple the amount of cholesterol in red meat. This is dangerous because it can clog your arteries. Chickens also contain arsenic in their system to make them grow faster but when consumed it can cause poisoning
    Cholesterol present in food has little or nothing to do with problematic levels of serum cholesterol and associated CV disease.

So much nonsense in this thread already, locking up and throwing away the key.