Train2Bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Good Testosterone With No Side Effects

Can anyone recommend a GOOD but SAFE testosterone booster? I can't emphasize enough how important this is to me. While I want something that is really good... I also want to make sure that it is safe with no side effects. Without doing the research ahead of time (I know... my bad), I just purchased a product that is supposed to be the best thing out there... but I didn't realize something important. After I already bought it I found out online that this product has chemicals known to cause birth defects or reproductive harm. Hmm... I wonder why that wasn't on the label... anyway, I'm not taking a chance with that. I'd rather have a GOOD product with NO side effects... than the BEST product with ANY side effects, especially any side effects that are going to screws with my boys, no what I mean. Tomorrow I'll be going back to my local health store to try and exchange it for something else. Can anyone point me in the right direction... please help?

eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    First question, what did you buy?

Designer Supplements NHA stack seems quite popular. There's a post in the thread below with a lot of logs you can check out:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1068381

Company Writeup - http://www.designersupps.com/product.../NHA_Stack.pdf

FAQ - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...t=Activate+FAQ

Train2Bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    eldawg... I bought a product called Methyl 1-D by LG Sciences... have you heard of them? It came with something else called I-GH-1.

MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Tribuloid by Goliath Labs is a great product from what I've noticed. I've been on it for a year non-stop and feel just fine. Another one that looks good is Tribestan. That one is next on my list.

eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Train2Bfit View Post
    eldawg... I bought a product called Methyl 1-D by LG Sciences... have you heard of them? It came with something else called I-GH-1.
    No, unfortunately I haven't. Most of these borderline prohormones are illegal in Canada so I never really bothered to look into them. Hopefully someone else will chime in with some more expertise/experience with this type of product.

juventino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) juventino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) juventino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) juventino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) juventino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) juventino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) juventino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) juventino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) juventino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Anything with tribulus Terestris as a main ingredient, no side effect, you can get it with additionnal herbs but the main 1 is Tribulus

here are some of the popular brands

Tribex from Biotest
    Vitrix
    Animal stack 2
    Trib oxo from pvl

for more info u can reffer to this link

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/trib.html

kbf1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kbf1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kbf1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kbf1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kbf1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kbf1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kbf1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kbf1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kbf1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kbf1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kbf1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    could he use Novedex? non ph, just reduces estrogen

newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

If you take an ATD product these are the results you can expect.

Normal testosterone number is 250-800.

On Novedex or Attitude:

2 tabs/day = about 900

3 tabs/day = about 1,100

I know this from blood work from me and someone else.

In March I'm going to try a higher dose and I will post (maybe like 5 pills a day).

Also, the ingredient in Activate is an addition in Attitude but at a much lesser potency (70% and 10% respectively) and some think of it as a bonus, making Attitude better. But if you read that Designer Supplements Adobe Acrobat write up above in this thread the ingredient seems to be unpredictable what it will do and I want to see more info on this stuff - looks interesting though.

Longjack and Tribulus are best natural herbs but can't mess with this stuff in my experience in terms of tranforming your body. I would theorize if you took Novedex with Attitude it would be dramatic - BUT I don't know if Activate is necessary because Attitude and Novedex are pretty rugged and the possible problems I can think about are:

1.) Activate says it sometimes lowered Estrogen it might be a little too much estrogen cutting if Activate cuts Estrogen too - really low - about 15.
    2.) Active Testosterone levels would probably be THROUGH the roof (which is what you want but it might cause problems if you go overboard). And I don't know what you could expect from active testosterone levels of 70 (an Attitude log got 52 and Novedex and Activate would be stronger) - my doctor would say it would be overkill and you would be a candidate for prostate and testicular problems and baldness. One doctor said testicular cancer is a risk even with 900 for your testosterone number and no active testosterone manipulation like Activate does. So who knows?

I also might look into Saw Palmetto to stack to reduce DHT when your testosterone is so high (DHT = baldenss / prostate villain)(T turns into DHT).
    Last edited by newbatman; 01-13-2007 at 11:48 PM.

Kerry77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kerry77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kerry77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kerry77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kerry77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kerry77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kerry77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kerry77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kerry77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kerry77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kerry77 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Train2Bfit View Post
    Can anyone recommend a GOOD but SAFE testosterone booster? I can't emphasize enough how important this is to me. While I want something that is really good... I also want to make sure that it is safe with no side effects. Without doing the research ahead of time (I know... my bad), I just purchased a product that is supposed to be the best thing out there... but I didn't realize something important. After I already bought it I found out online that this product has chemicals known to cause birth defects or reproductive harm. Hmm... I wonder why that wasn't on the label... anyway, I'm not taking a chance with that. I'd rather have a GOOD product with NO side effects... than the BEST product with ANY side effects, especially any side effects that are going to screws with my boys, no what I mean. Tomorrow I'll be going back to my local health store to try and exchange it for something else. Can anyone point me in the right direction... please help?
    Diesel Test 2010
    Stats as of 01/06/07

Weight: 175lbs
    BF%: No clue
    Deadlift: 425lbs x 1 rep (03/14/08)
    Flat DBell Press: 130lbs 4-5 rep max (08/03/06)
    Bench: 285 lbs x 5 reps
    Squat: 285 lbs x 5 reps
    Standing Shoulder Press: 170 x 1 rep (03/14/08)
    Barbell Row: 180lbs x 5 reps
    1.5 RM @ 325lbs (06/28/07)

Current Sup's

NOS Ether
    Diesel Test Pro Cycle (soon)
    JP8
    Centrum Multi
    Fish Oil
    Glucosamine Chondroitin

newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

I wouldn't get diesel test unless you absolutely wanted all natural / no sides.

Originally Posted by Kerry77 View Post
    Diesel Test 2010
    I looked at Diesel test and basically it was good because it had Longjack 1:20 concentration, but it is still going to cost you $150 a month to do anything cool to your body with the dosage you would need because I believe it only had .5 grams of this per serving.

I took more Longjack than this and nothing happened to testosterone levels.

(when I took 1:100 at 3 grams a day for 6 weeks, it did not do anything for testosterone but only lowered cortisol which made me lean - the lean was good but the testosterone is what you want, right?)

And tribulus is good for testosterone slightly, but not really in my real world experiences- I am luckily not an industry rep like almost everyone that replies to your questions here and I am responding from experience with this stuff.

Tribulus is mostly Lutenizing Hormone support (fools your body your in puberty) and is good for:

1.) erections
    2.) penus size
    3.) NOT weight lifting

and ZMA is not that dramatic either.

BUT IF YOU MUST GO ALL NATURAL: Diesel Test is a good product in terms of ingredients for all natural plants and minerals BUT expensive. I would look around still.

The Novedex, Activate, Reloaded, and Attitude are all not so natural and have potential sides because they are pretty strong in raising testosterone and active testosterone (prostate, baldness, testicular cancer risks all raise when your testosterone is over 800) -- but they are the best for actual Testosterone and Active Testosterone numbers.

ACTUAL NUMBERS OF TESTOSTERONE BEING HIGHER DIESEL WILL NOT BREAK 800 even if your spent $100 a month...and maybe not with $200 a month.

Novedex or attitude or reloaded will get you well, well over 1000 with 4 a day which is about $60 a month.

Activate is cool stuff too because it gives you more activity per testosterone molecule...but I have not seen much info on this yet.

kbf1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kbf1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kbf1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kbf1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kbf1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kbf1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kbf1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kbf1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kbf1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kbf1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kbf1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by newbatman View Post
    I looked at Diesel test and basically it was good because it had Longjack 1:20 concentration, but it is still going to cost you $150 a month to do anything cool to your body with the dosage you would need because I believe it only had .5 grams of this per serving.

I took more Longjack than this and nothing happened to testosterone levels.

(when I took 1:100 at 3 grams a day for 6 weeks, it did not do anything for testosterone but only lowered cortisol which made me lean - the lean was good but the testosterone is what you want, right?)

And tribulus is good for testosterone slightly, but not really in my real world experiences- I am luckily not an industry rep like almost everyone that replies to your questions here and I am responding from experience with this stuff.

Tribulus is mostly Lutenizing Hormone support (fools your body your in puberty) and is good for:

1.) erections
    2.) penus size
    3.) NOT weight lifting

and ZMA is not that dramatic either.

BUT IF YOU MUST GO ALL NATURAL: Diesel Test is a good product in terms of ingredients for all natural plants and minerals BUT expensive. I would look around still.

The Novedex, Activate, Reloaded, and Attitude are all not so natural and have potential sides because they are pretty strong in raising testosterone and active testosterone (prostate, baldness, testicular cancer risks all raise when your testosterone is over 800) -- but they are the best for actual Testosterone and Active Testosterone numbers.

ACTUAL NUMBERS OF TESTOSTERONE BEING HIGHER DIESEL WILL NOT BREAK 800 even if your spent $100 a month...and maybe not with $200 a month.

Novedex or attitude or reloaded will get you well, well over 1000 with 4 a day which is about $60 a month.

Activate is cool stuff too because it gives you more activity per testosterone molecule...but I have not seen much info on this yet.
    What would you take as support supps whilst on the Novedex? Saw Palmetto helps DHT, but what else would u/do u need?

Also, would something like propecia be better for the baldness to use whilst on Novedex instead of Saw Palmetto? If so, would there be more sides from this? My understanding was that propecia can raise test levels too...though not by much...as a side effect of its process

powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I believe T boosters only work on peeps with below normal levels.
    Racism is completely irrational.

Raising taxes never created a single job.

raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by powerman2000 View Post
    Thats true...

So why do the teens buy them then?
    Ansew to the few pms I've gotten since popping back on-line...

NO I never got full amount back from 'him', still owed for FAKE t3 and wu fee... More than a year on I can't be bothered to carry on chasing it up.. Unfortunatly word is he is on another bb community forum still selling

enuma elish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enuma elish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enuma elish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enuma elish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enuma elish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enuma elish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enuma elish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enuma elish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enuma elish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enuma elish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enuma elish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation

wait around a while for MAN's new herbal t booster, 'blue-print', it will put all others wannabe test boosters to shame, mainly for one reason; it's devloped by MAN sports.

edit, if i recall reading correctly it will be out next month at the very latest.
    Last edited by enuma elish; 01-14-2007 at 04:05 AM. Reason: more info

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I like Fenotest and Diesel Test, DT is a tad spendy though
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Controlled Labs - BlueUp
    Fusion - Zeus
    AN - IGF-2
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard
    The above are my views only and do not constitute to medical advice

support supps for ATD

Originally Posted by kbf1981 View Post
    What would you take as support supps whilst on the Novedex? Saw Palmetto helps DHT, but what else would u/do u need?

Also, would something like propecia be better for the baldness to use whilst on Novedex instead of Saw Palmetto? If so, would there be more sides from this? My understanding was that propecia can raise test levels too...though not by much...as a side effect of its process

Bone Boost from S.A.N. might offset the increase of fracture - nasty rumor about low estrogen from ATD.

Saw Palmetto worked fine for me at three a day - I don't know which saw palmetto I used but get one with a high concentration of beta sitosterol which is the actual chemical that stops DHT conversion. My hair actually grew in more when I took it for a few months.

and I don't know about propecia except for that my brother's a dermatologist too and I guess his one buddy during residency took some free propecia and he started getting hairy every where or something - and it was not cool. Is propecia a DHT lowering agent? what does it do anyway?
    Last edited by newbatman; 01-14-2007 at 06:27 AM.

I increased my T and I wasn't below normal.

Originally Posted by powerman2000 View Post
    My test is around 700 naturally and I rose my testosterone supraphysiological levels (as in above normal human ranges) with 2 novedex a day.

I also saw some reloaded logs where people got above 1,000 with normal levels before they started.

I also saw an Attitude log where someone on 3 attitudes got 1,100 - but he started at 170 or something.

But I think on 5 a day Novedex or something similar from normal you could get above 1,500 - I am trying in March.
    Last edited by newbatman; 01-14-2007 at 06:34 AM.

Originally Posted by newbatman View Post
    Bone Boost from S.A.N. might offset the increase of fracture - nasty rumor about low estrogen from ATD.

Saw Palmetto worked fine for me at three a day - I don't know which saw palmetto I used but get one with a high concentration of beta sitosterol which is the actual chemical that stops DHT conversion. My hair actually grew in more when I took it for a few months.

and I don't know about propecia except for that my brother's a dermatologist too and I guess his one buddy during residency took some free propecia and he started getting hairy every where or something - and it was not cool. Is propecia a DHT lowering agent? what does it do anyway?
    It contains a substance called finesteride that stops DHT conversion to the scalp. It also, though I cant tell you how the process works, generally increases testosterone slightly.

Your buddy probably saw the effect of the generally slight test increase, since when i took it, i noticed i got stronger and leaner.

I didnt grow hair everywhere, but hair on my head grew noticably thicker and it stopped receeding.

The only downside to it was that.....and this was why i stopped......eventually i couldnt get a hard on whilst on it! I didnt know what it was, but apparently in 5% of users....they just cant get wood. For that reason, I figured it'd be better to go bald than be imnpotent lol and stopped. I suppose u could counter that with viagra / cialis....but how many drugs does anyone wanna take.

MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It contains a substance called finesteride that stops DHT conversion to the scalp. It also, though I cant tell you how the process works, generally increases testosterone slightly.

Your buddy probably saw the effect of the generally slight test increase, since when i took it, i noticed i got stronger and leaner.

I didnt grow hair everywhere, but hair on my head grew noticably thicker and it stopped receeding.

The only downside to it was that.....and this was why i stopped......eventually i couldnt get a hard on whilst on it! I didnt know what it was, but apparently in 5% of users....they just cant get wood. For that reason, I figured it'd be better to go bald than be imnpotent lol and stopped. I suppose u could counter that with viagra / cialis....but how many drugs does anyone wanna take.
    It also lowers your ejaculate volume, did you notice this?

Originally Posted by MikotoRocks714 View Post
    It also lowers your ejaculate volume, did you notice this?
    Nope, but I cant say i look lol!

Nope, but I cant say i look lol!
    Well, true LOL. However, it lowers it supposedly so, that's a side effect I wouldn't want LOL.

Originally Posted by MikotoRocks714 View Post
    Well, true LOL. However, it lowers it supposedly so, that's a side effect I wouldn't want LOL.
    I've seen alot of supplements about aimed at increased ejaculate volume - why are people so interested in it, and do they actually work?

Suppla_Mentor is not very well liked. (-100) Suppla_Mentor is not very well liked. (-100) Suppla_Mentor is not very well liked. (-100) Suppla_Mentor is not very well liked. (-100) Suppla_Mentor is not very well liked. (-100) Suppla_Mentor is not very well liked. (-100) Suppla_Mentor is not very well liked. (-100) Suppla_Mentor is not very well liked. (-100) Suppla_Mentor is not very well liked. (-100) Suppla_Mentor is not very well liked. (-100) Suppla_Mentor is not very well liked. (-100)
    If unable to get one of the recommended testosterone boosters, how effective is tribulus extract?

r0hand is on a distinguished road. (+10) r0hand is on a distinguished road. (+10) r0hand is on a distinguished road. (+10) r0hand is on a distinguished road. (+10) r0hand is on a distinguished road. (+10) r0hand is on a distinguished road. (+10) r0hand is on a distinguished road. (+10) r0hand is on a distinguished road. (+10) r0hand is on a distinguished road. (+10) r0hand is on a distinguished road. (+10) r0hand is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ejaculate volume per week for me (once a week) has been quite good after I started using Activate, but since Novedex is from Gaspari, I'm highly tempted to order this product and try it out.
    http://forextrainingworld.com
    Enough time on hand for animal workouts!

Getting Bigger Each Day. FaceThePain's Avatar
    FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000)
    Super Test
    Less than 11% bodyfat, and STILL no overly shown abs.
    **** genetics lol.

Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This article has a workout routine to optimise testosterone levels.

http://www.mikemahler.com/articles/testosterone.html