dgranados is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgranados is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgranados is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgranados is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgranados is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgranados is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgranados is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgranados is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgranados is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgranados is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgranados is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Joint Support Supplement for a woman 60+

I'm looking for a joint support for my mother is there a product on bb.com or anywhere for that matter that would be ok for my mother to take?

Thanks.

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I use Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM for my wrists and it is helpful. It's fine for seniors as well.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pl/gcm.html
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

dgranados is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgranados is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgranados is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgranados is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgranados is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgranados is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgranados is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgranados is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgranados is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgranados is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgranados is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by dvsness View Post
    I use Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM for my wrists and it is helpful. It's fine for seniors as well.

that's fantastic....I greatly appreciate your suggestion.

girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dvsness View Post

plus fish oils.
    ------------------------

"Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?" Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments."
    Matthew 22:36-40

Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I take Animal Flex. I'm a 47 year old mother who lifts and cycles.
    65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carbs = keto.

http://www.eileengormley.com/ Funny science fiction for bodybuilders