SamirMemon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation 102 kilogram 15 year old Help!

I feel terrible and ashamed of my body and I really need advice. I have a gym downstairs and I really need help to lose weight. I just need to get fit and take care of myself as my family has a record of diabetes.

I have some pics of me keeping my body loose and I would really appreciate some advice.

Thanks!

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sorry brother…under 18…no one can give you advice
    advertising not permitted