RiverHill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Purchasing some Powerblocks

I decided to purchase some Powerblocks and I was wondering where you guys are purchasing them from? They are expensive, but I have limited space. I have tried the SelectTech, but was not happy with them.

I am just starting out, so I don't need a ton of weight and from reading this site I might go with the SportBlock 9.0, even though it is not listed on Powerblocks site yet.

HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i got them at a fitness store down the road, was able to talk the price down about $40

Stud in the making. Captain Crunch's Avatar
    Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by RiverHill View Post
    I decided to purchase some Powerblocks and I was wondering where you guys are purchasing them from? They are expensive, but I have limited space. I have tried the SelectTech, but was not happy with them.

I am just starting out, so I don't need a ton of weight and from reading this site I might go with the SportBlock 9.0, even though it is not listed on Powerblocks site yet.
    The problem with the sport blocks is that they only go up to 24lbs.
    I realize your just starting out but as you grow that will probably not be enough.
    If you able to, bite the bullet and get the standard power blocks.
    And as allways check craigslist often.

RiverHill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The new SportBlock 9.0 comes standard 5-50 and you can go up from there.

Stud in the making. Captain Crunch's Avatar
    Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by RiverHill View Post
    The new SportBlock 9.0 comes standard 5-50 and you can go up from there.
    Really..........my bad sorry I did not know that.........Well in that case hell ya sang ya a pair.