Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Anyone ever use these handles / Bars ?

Blue
    Last edited by Bluerain; 05-27-2008 at 07:43 AM.

Stud in the making. Captain Crunch's Avatar
    Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nope but I like them they look sweet!

Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    CC

Maybe you can explain why these handles are designed like this. I can't for the life of me think these would be comfortable at all. Wouldn't the extra handle be hitting the wrist ?

They are called " Power " and me thinks that extra handle has something to do with it. I never seen these type of handles before.

Anyone know the reasoning behind this type of design ?

This one is called a "Power Seated Row, Build Muscle Correctly "

Here check this one out .." Power Cable D Handle. Build Muscle Correctly "
    The extra handle would be so annoying .

Blue

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Bluerain View Post
    CC

Maybe you can explain why these handles are designed like this. I can't for the life of me think these would be comfortable at all. Wouldn't the extra handle be hitting the wrist ?

They are called " Power " and me thinks that extra handle has something to do with it. I never seen these type of handles before.

Anyone know the reasoning behind this type of design ?

This one is called a "Power Seated Row, Build Muscle Correctly "

Here check this one out .." Power Cable D Handle. Build Muscle Correctly "
    The extra handle would be so annoying .

Blue

This is new to me; I don't see any advantage to the second loop. In fact, it looks like they could possibly cause a wrist injury, due to forcing the wrists into an out-of-line position.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post
    This is new to me; I don't see any advantage to the second loop. In fact, it looks like they could possibly cause a wrist injury, due to forcing the wrists into an out-of-line position.
    Exactly !!! Imagine doing side laterals with the D-handle ...It would damaged the wrist so bad.

Blue

Machine Shop Owner/Welder stunmai3's Avatar
    stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Blue- the 3rd one is similar to the 'pro style' lat bar that I am making today, and started a thread this morning asking about optimum width, you might want to read DD's response. I can tell you that they feel great and used in conjunction with a conventional wide grip lat bar hit it good.

Stud in the making. Captain Crunch's Avatar
    Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    To bad they don't have a video I'd like to know WTF they were thinking!

Here's something i never seen. It holds up to 120 lbs. This is something i would have bought when first starting out with squats years ago. I wouldn't say your doing actual squats...it's actually box squats she's doing.

It's called the " Squat Master " Price: $113.90 Machine Only .

You buy extra plates to slip in the back box. Price: $5.80
    10lb Extra Select Plates .

Blue

TonicWater will become famous soon enough. (+50) TonicWater will become famous soon enough. (+50) TonicWater will become famous soon enough. (+50) TonicWater will become famous soon enough. (+50) TonicWater will become famous soon enough. (+50) TonicWater will become famous soon enough. (+50) TonicWater will become famous soon enough. (+50) TonicWater will become famous soon enough. (+50) TonicWater will become famous soon enough. (+50) TonicWater will become famous soon enough. (+50) TonicWater will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Blue
    These could be very useful
    /perma injured since 23rd Jan 2008

Originally Posted by stunmai3 View Post
    Blue- the 3rd one is similar to the 'pro style' lat bar that I am making today, and started a thread this morning asking about optimum width, you might want to read DD's response. I can tell you that they feel great and used in conjunction with a conventional wide grip lat bar hit it good.

Hi Stunmai

Yes i tried the straight version in the gym years ago but never this type. I would think the optimum width would depend on each individual as we all come in different sizes .

How much is it costing you to make ?

The one i posted here is Revolving Solid Super Pro-Lat & Pressdown Bar, 34" and Price: $26.60

Blue

Originally Posted by TonicWater View Post
    These could be very useful
    Yes..I actually like the second one . The center handles rotate also. If you look closer you will see extra holes so you can move the handles further out .

Specs :Price: $32.90
    Revolving 48" Solid Super Lat Bar

Blue

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I need a squat master. I have been wasting my time with that stupid barbell all this time.
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Here's something i never seen. It holds up to 120 lbs. This is something i would have bought when first starting out with squats years ago. I wouldn't say your doing actual squats...it's actually box squats she's doing.

You buy extra plates to slip in the back box. Price: $5.80
    10lb Extra Select Plates .

Blue
    i dont know what to think about this

DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000)

Blue
    I've used all of these years ago. The first one is geared towards hitting the lower lats. The second one is your typical lat pulldown bar but those swivel grips are made to give the wrist a more natural range of motion similar to the perfect pullup.In theory it combines the effectiveness of a chinup, pullup, and hammer chin all in one fluid motion.

Also those extra slots are made where you can adjust the width of the swivel grips so that you can hit the lats evenly.

The third one pictured is just your typical contoured pulldown bar designed to take stress off the wrist and allow a deep contraction of the lats.

The 4th pic of the double row is the same concept. Two different grips narrow and medium so that you can hit the lats evenly.

The last pic of the two conjoined d handles is for show only. It adds nothing to a workout and was awkard to use at best.

Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yes..I actually like the second one . The center handles rotate also. If you look closer you will see extra holes so you can move the handles further out .

Specs :Price: $32.90
    Revolving 48" Solid Super Lat Bar

Blue
    Where did you find that, Blue? Got a link?

Machine Shop Owner/Welder stunmai3's Avatar
    stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Blue
    The 'Trick' to making this work is the 'Special Lifting Shoes'

Originally Posted by crupiea View Post
    I need a squat master. I have been wasting my time with that stupid barbell all this time.
    LOL

Blue

Originally Posted by Skidmarx View Post
    Where did you find that, Blue? Got a link?
    Sure...Here ya go

Blue

http://www.kamway.com/catalog_c114626.html

Another kooky bar..

Blue

Price: $34.50
    Solid Cable Hammer

Originally Posted by stunmai3 View Post
    The 'Trick' to making this work is the 'Special Lifting Shoes'
    LMAO I didn't even notice the shoes ..So funny !

What caught my eye was it looks like she is hovering on the seat, not sitting LOL

Blue
    Last edited by Bluerain; 05-28-2008 at 06:43 AM.