bbminded is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbminded is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbminded is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbminded is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbminded is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbminded is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbminded is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbminded is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbminded is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbminded is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbminded is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Costco Nautilus smith machine!!!!

Whats up everyone.
    just wondering if anyone else has seen or has the nautilus smith machine home gym that Costco is selling right now. from what i understand nautilus made this piece equipment exclusivly for costco. its got a cable system on both sides so you can do two handed flyes and any other cable exercises. also came with and adjustable bench with the leg attachment. the smith machine part of it seemed very high grade. not like the ones you find in dicks sporting goods. i paid $640.00 for it. anyone????

bbminded is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbminded is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbminded is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbminded is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbminded is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbminded is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbminded is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbminded is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbminded is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbminded is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbminded is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Bump!

anyone seen it????

Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I saw it, here in Canada they closed it out for I think 499 CAD or something.

It came with an Olympic bar, some plates, a bench and the machine itself.

I looked at, I thought it was okay. Its not the same quality as the regular Nautilus line or it would be thousands of dollars, but I though it was pretty nice.

Hope you enjoy it and get lots of good workouts with it...!
    []---[] Equipment Crew #6 []---[]
    Rogue R3 Crew -[]--(ಠ_ಠ)--[]-

Isn't it weird that pirates would go out to shore looking for buried treasure but the real treasure was in the friendships they were making?

"Where the **** are we at?" -Christopher Columbus

man wish i could have got it that cheap thanks for the reply back ive got my power rack with a bench plates barbells and the powerblocks(love em) so i thought this machine would finish of my home gym. alos have a dip and pull up piece of equipment. ill post pics when its all done. i just love smith machines and hope i get what i want out of this one!!!

J Diggity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J Diggity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J Diggity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J Diggity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J Diggity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J Diggity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J Diggity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J Diggity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J Diggity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J Diggity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J Diggity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm interested in how this is working out for you after about a month.

FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bbminded View Post
    Whats up everyone.
    just wondering if anyone else has seen or has the nautilus smith machine home gym that Costco is selling right now. from what i understand nautilus made this piece equipment exclusivly for costco. its got a cable system on both sides so you can do two handed flyes and any other cable exercises. also came with and adjustable bench with the leg attachment. the smith machine part of it seemed very high grade. not like the ones you find in dicks sporting goods. i paid $640.00 for it. anyone????
    Do you mean this one? https://www.perweek.co.nz/nautilus-n...e-gym-machine/
    Attached Images
    "I truly believe that good will outweigh evil,but there won't be peace on earth until the power of love overcomes the love of power" Jimi Hendrix

J Diggity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J Diggity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J Diggity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J Diggity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J Diggity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J Diggity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J Diggity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J Diggity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J Diggity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J Diggity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J Diggity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by FERRUM_MAXIMUS View Post
    Yes, how do you like it? Sturdy enough?

Thomas Hobbes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    that thing dropped down to $350 a couple of years ago when they were trying to unload it at costco.

FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by J Diggity View Post
    Yes, how do you like it? Sturdy enough?
    It's very well built,it's got 3"x3" main uprights and 2"x3" cable crossover posts and weight carriage posts.The smith carriage has linear bearings and the guide rods are solid hardened steel with excellent quality chrome plating.The fabrication on the 2 top peices is impressive,and the welds are real good.They stopped selling them in U.S. Costco's a couple of years ago,that link I posted in New Zealand was the only place I know of still selling them,they want $3495.00 for it.Do they still sell them in Canada?The one I have now is the third one I've owned,I prefer it to the Tuff Stuff smith machine I sold when I moved in October.I wish the cable crossovers/functional trainers were selectorized instead of plate loaded,but they are real smooth.It's nice that each side is independent and has it's own weight carriage.It's a little taller than most of the other smith machines I've had in the last few months including the Tuff Stuff and the Body Solid,I think it's about 84".I'm going to keep this one,unless I find a really good deal on a selectorized cable crossover/functional trainer.Maybe Blue Rain will sell me her New Body Solid for $500 lol
    "I truly believe that good will outweigh evil,but there won't be peace on earth until the power of love overcomes the love of power" Jimi Hendrix

Just picked one up at a U.S. Costco for $400!! I hope this starts my home gym off right...just have to put it together now!!

Stud in the making. Captain Crunch's Avatar
    Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just picked one up at a U.S. Costco for $400!! I hope this starts my home gym off right...just have to put it together now!!

wooohoooooo good for you.......man!
    I wish I had room for this thing makes me want to get rid of my powertec WB-LS. That thing looks great and soooooo versatile.

Which Costco did you find it at?

Which Costco did you find it at?
    Huntsville, AL

I got mine in myrtle beach. i paid 640.00 dollars and then about 4 weeks later i was in there and they dropped it to 499.00 and they refunded me the difference. i still have yet to put it together but sounds like i got a good piece of equipement!!

Originally Posted by bbminded View Post
    I got mine in myrtle beach. i paid 640.00 dollars and then about 4 weeks later i was in there and they dropped it to 499.00 and they refunded me the difference. i still have yet to put it together but sounds like i got a good piece of equipement!!
    Slap that baby together,what are you waiting for?Assembly is pretty simple,but some bolts are 1/4" longer than the others so pay careful attention to that,no.79's are 4 1/4" and no.88's are 4".

Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Maybe Blue Rain will sell me her New Body Solid for $500 lol

LOL Never..I love my bodysolid..so many things i do with it and from every angle .

Blue