Closed Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by GearTripper View Post
    I would still file in small claims... that judgement will stick with him until settled and haunt his credit history. And to think that all this is over a cheap vest; what a low-life BDI is.
    I'm with you on that GearTripper. Filing a Police Report is very close to worthless. rplass, you need to file a Small Claims Suit in your town. It's very simple to do. Just go to your local Court House, they'll be glad to help you. Then the Dirt-Bag has to attend that Court. If he don't show up, the loser loses! If he does show up, the loser loses! If this jerk still don't want to pay, the court will put a Judgment on him for the next 10 years. Meaning his credit will be ruined! The punk won't even be able to get a phone in his name without a real hefty deposit. If he doesn't make good within the 10 year Judgment period, you can go to court again and get another 10 year Judgment. Even this stupid SOB won't want that. And when his wife or "life partner" finds out about the Judgment, I'm sure they'll raise hell with the loser as well.

BTW: Did he deposit your check into his own back account? Or did he do like most losers and take it to a Check Cashing dump? If you have the returned canceled check, you should be able to read the back to determine where it was deposited. IF he deposited to HIS bank account, I'd call his bank and let them know he ripped you off. If he has any money in his account, they may credit you back. My guess is that even this "Turd" will get recycling his beer cans to pay you once he gets served with court papers. Also if I remember correctly, it's only $15.00 extra to have a Sherriff serve the papers at his Home or Job. Hopefully they'll go to his job ... employers love those interruptions. There's also a nice little humiliation factor in doing so. Tends to get the co-workers talking as well. I'd screw this Punk in every way I can. He was reading this thread again this morning. He's going to do NOTHING for you.

To everybody else: LET"S KEEP NEGGING BDI!!! He should never be in the Green again! You can even take it a step further and leave comments at the bottom of his profile page. I left a warning for others not to buy from him, and a link to this thread.

rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The check was deposited by his wife at her credit union into her account. I already have all the info from the back of the check. I am considering her to be just as responsible as he is, and her name appears on all the documents. In fact, there are some documents where only her name appears and not his. I know he's reading this so I will say this to him:

I'm not going to go into detail on my specific course of action, but let's just say that both you and your wife have a window of opportunity to avoid all legal and financial consequences, which are disproportionately severe for the cost of the item, if the money or the vest shows up very soon at my door. Events are already in motion, so it would really be a good idea to complete the transaction very quickly. The fastest way would be to use UPS or FedEx to send an overnight letter containing a money order or box containing the merchandise to me to arrive on Tuesday July 1st.

Machine Shop Owner/Welder stunmai3's Avatar
    stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by rplass View Post
    The check was deposited by his wife at her credit union into her account. I already have all the info from the back of the check. I am considering her to be just as responsible as he is, and her name appears on all the documents. In fact, there are some documents where only her name appears and not his. I know he's reading this so I will say this to him:

I'm not going to go into detail on my specific course of action, but let's just say that both you and your wife have a window of opportunity to avoid all legal and financial consequences, which are disproportionately severe for the cost of the item, if the money or the vest shows up very soon at my door. Events are already in motion, so it would really be a good idea to complete the transaction very quickly. The fastest way would be to use UPS or FedEx to send an overnight letter containing a money order or box containing the merchandise to me to arrive on Tuesday July 1st.
    Rob, no offense meant... but... this is the post that you should have written WEEKS ago... instead of the bible verses and poetry!
    Last edited by stunmai3; 06-29-2008 at 08:12 PM.

rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    stunmai3, I'll PM you with some details.

apostolos23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) apostolos23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) apostolos23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) apostolos23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) apostolos23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) apostolos23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) apostolos23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) apostolos23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) apostolos23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) apostolos23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) apostolos23 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thats what I was waiting to hear =)

Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    .....Events are already in motion, so it would really be a good idea to complete the transaction very quickly. The fastest way would be to use UPS or FedEx to send an overnight letter containing a money order or box containing the merchandise to me to arrive on Tuesday July 1st.
    Izzy better get moving......
    Don't complicate things by making things complicated.....

IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    To be continued...............
    "The road to salvation is through Christ"

Luke 1:74
    to rescue us from the hand of our enemies, and to enable us to serve him without fear

^Love is the power of the righteousness life that overcomes the fear that leads to sin, and the life in which God is pleased.

Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

....and now, a message from our sponsors...

Don't complicate things by making things complicated.....

C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you dont have the vest yet?

No, I don't have the vest. I would have posted a message, silly goose.

IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    No, I don't have the vest. I would have posted a message, silly goose.
    LOL at your user title
    "The road to salvation is through Christ"

Luke 1:74
    to rescue us from the hand of our enemies, and to enable us to serve him without fear

^Love is the power of the righteousness life that overcomes the fear that leads to sin, and the life in which God is pleased.

Sagopa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sagopa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sagopa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sagopa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sagopa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sagopa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sagopa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This thread should be stickied!

NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    So today is July 1st, are you going to progress things after today? Didn't you say today is the deadline then your taking action?

Muscles by D.O.T. Brother Steel's Avatar
    Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Where are those boys from "Deliverance" when you need them...

I cannot remember what Ol' Dirtbag (BDI) does for a living but it I think he worked at some kind of school/college. I think someone with more knowledge about him should send a copy of this Thread or a link to where he works and let them see what a Dipwad they have working for them. I think he said that he works with kids.

I sure would not want any of my children being around somebody like Mr. Dirtbag with his poor morality let alone him or her being taught anything by BDI. Most colleges/schools will not stand for poor conduct from their employees because it brings tarnish to the institution they work for.

It might not get him fired but it would raise a red flag and put the eye on him so if he did any violation of policy they could document his actions thus leading to his unemployment.

On a personal note: I think this is the most entertaining thread in the workout equipment section in a very long time. I hate the circumstance involved and I hope Rplass all the best in a happy outcome but I am glad everyone can now see what a low-life DBI is.

BTW: BDI... Yeah we all know you read this thread. Why don't you just Man-Up and send Rplass the vest or refund his money.

It is too bad you don't live in the South because first your Mother would have raised you better that to be a thief. Secondly if you did not do the right thing we could call your mother and she would have beaten the money out of her little darling. Oh Well, I guess it all goes back to the old saying of "Spare the rod and spoil the child." You should have been beaten more as a kid, what a shame.
    Last edited by Brother Steel; 07-01-2008 at 03:48 PM.
    Here's what is happening in my neck of the woods....

Paving the way so the rubber can hit the road!

Repping back since 06!
    Reps owed:

Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    collage [kol-lahzh]
    Noun
    1. an art form in which various materials or objects are glued onto a surface to make a picture
    2. a picture made in this way
    3. a work, such as a piece of music, created by combining unrelated styles [French]

college
    Noun
    1. an institution of higher or further education that is not a university
    2. a self-governing section of certain universities
    3. Brit & NZ a name given to some secondary schools
    4. an organized body of people with specific rights and duties: the president is elected by an electoral college
    5. a body organized within a particular profession, concerned with regulating standards
    6. the staff and students of a college [Latin collega colleague]

Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

I fixed it just for you....

Originally Posted by Pairunoyd View Post
    collage [kol-lahzh]
    Noun
    1. an art form in which various materials or objects are glued onto a surface to make a picture
    2. a picture made in this way
    3. a work, such as a piece of music, created by combining unrelated styles [French]

college
    Noun
    1. an institution of higher or further education that is not a university
    2. a self-governing section of certain universities
    3. Brit & NZ a name given to some secondary schools
    4. an organized body of people with specific rights and duties: the president is elected by an electoral college
    5. a body organized within a particular profession, concerned with regulating standards
    6. the staff and students of a college [Latin collega colleague]
    Whoopee! You caught a goof-up of mine. Now pat yourself on your back bend over and kiss my grits!

I have had a long day Coll"E"ge Boy!

While you are at it see if you can fill in the missing letters... F_CK YO_!

Repping back since 06!
    Reps owed:

DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000)
    This thread is getting quite repetitve. Enough of these games and back and forth messages with nothing getting solved. Either the vest needs to be sent or the money refunded. I'm tired of seeing this inconclusive bs every day.

Man up and quit the games. Rplass you need to take him to small claims court a.s.a.p. I need to finish cleaning this section up and I'm tired of waiting.
    Last edited by DiamondDelts; 07-02-2008 at 08:32 AM.

DD, I will PM you with details.

Originally Posted by Brother Steel View Post
    I cannot remember what Ol' Dirtbag (BDI) does for a living but it I think he worked at some kind of school/college. I think someone with more knowledge about him should send a copy of this Thread or a link to where he works and let them see what a Dipwad they have working for them. I think he said that he works with kids.

I sure would not want any of my children being around somebody like Mr. Dirtbag with his poor morality let alone him or her being taught anything by BDI. Most colleges/schools will not stand for poor conduct from their employees because it brings tarnish to the institution they work for.

It might not get him fired but it would raise a red flag and put the eye on him so if he did any violation of policy they could document his actions thus leading to his unemployment.
    He has posted previously that he works at the PSU fieldhouse, which must be Plymouth State University. Here is a link to the Athletic Director's webpage:

http://athletics.plymouth.edu/inform...y/bio-template

Funny, though, I didn't see his name in the staff directory listed here:

http://athletics.plymouth.edu/inform...irectory/index

Lawzy, Miss Scarlet, I don't know nuttin' 'bout birthin' no babies....

He has posted previously that he works at the PSU fieldhouse, which must be Plymouth State University. Here is a link to the Athletic Director's webpage:

http://athletics.plymouth.edu/inform...y/bio-template

Funny, though, I didn't see his name in the staff directory listed here:

http://athletics.plymouth.edu/inform...irectory/index
    Well you have me on that one. I don't know what BDI's real name is so I would not even know it if I saw it.

May I suggest that perhaps you are looking at the wrong list...

A man that knows as much as BDI should be the College Dean! I guess we could ask a smart guy like Pairunoyd if it is true, he's probably the Assistant "Collage" Dean.

Repping back since 06!
    Reps owed:

Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking

Originally Posted by Brother Steel View Post

A man that knows as much as BDI should be the College Dean! I guess we could ask a smart guy like Pairunoyd if it is true, he's probably the Assistant "Collage" Dean.

Man, I really hurt you, didn't I? Wouldn't you rather a life, that was going to misspell 'college', possibly until the end, be diverted? A little pain now means a big gain later. Sounds like bodybuilding. Think of it as 10 sets of 10 reps under the squat rack. Post some pics!

Regardless, I love you like a bro, bro. Nothin' but lightness. Zall good.
    Last edited by Pairunoyd; 07-02-2008 at 05:58 PM.

scubyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scubyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scubyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scubyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scubyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scubyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scubyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scubyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scubyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scubyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scubyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Rob,

I don't know you or the seller but after reading every single post in this thread, I gotta say you're handling it better than I could in your situation. The seller is quite obviously an irresponsible child and it's too bad it had to get to this point, not to mention too bad that you had to put up with the BS excuses he showers BB with thinking he's got a point. And the edited address! Geez!

I would recommend you give it two more business days and then pay a visit to the Postmaster in your local branch to file mail fraud charges. Since the package crossed state lines, this becomes a federal case.

I know you don't want it to get to that and you continue to give him the benefit of the doubt, and while it shows good character on your part, it also erodes the likelihood that you'll ever see your vest or your money.

For anyone else who may engage in commerce, here's on tip: use PayPal BUT pay with your credit card. While PayPal will not do anything for you if you get scammed, a quick call to your credit card company will 99% of the time result in a chargeback in your favor. Further, using a private auction on eBay can be a good way of legitimizing the deal.

Granted, none of these ways will prevent you from getting scammed, but at least it'll reduce the chances.

That said, any updates?

yea, i always strive to transact thru ebay, if they have good feedback, etc.

http://myworld.ebay.com/pairunoyd

HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In for the gangbang...
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No.2

Lifetime reps: TheSuccessful1

Originally Posted by Pairunoyd View Post
    Man, I really hurt you, didn't I? Wouldn't you rather a life, that was going to misspell 'college', possibly until the end, be diverted? A little pain now means a big gain later. Sounds like bodybuilding. Think of it as 10 sets of 10 reps under the squat rack. Post some pics!

Regardless, I love you like a bro, bro. Nothin' but lightness. Zall good.
    In case you did not notice hero, this is not a spelling class, English class or a collage class, but if you feel the need to help me then please kiss my A$$. I'm sure you know how.

Repping back since 06!
    Reps owed:

Squeebo is just really nice. (+1000) Squeebo is just really nice. (+1000) Squeebo is just really nice. (+1000) Squeebo is just really nice. (+1000) Squeebo is just really nice. (+1000) Squeebo is just really nice. (+1000) Squeebo is just really nice. (+1000) Squeebo is just really nice. (+1000) Squeebo is just really nice. (+1000) Squeebo is just really nice. (+1000) Squeebo is just really nice. (+1000)
    The way I understand it, mail fraud is only applicable where a seller falsely or misleadingly advertises a product through the postal system. It's meant to stop people from sending out advertisements and such through the postal system to defraud others, not to take charge of policing transactions wherever a check was mailed through the postal system for a product advertised elsewhere.

It sounds like the only real course of action in this situation is small claims. Or else I don't know how long of a period you get to call your bank and have them reverse the charges on your check - I've heard of that being done successfully long after the check would have cleared.

I was undecided on this thread for a while, but once BDI started threatening to come beat you up and stopped responding when you asked for tracking, it became pretty clear which giraffe you are.
    Last edited by Squeebo; 07-02-2008 at 07:32 PM.
    www.tworepcave.com
    Black Friday deals page updated daily through Nov 2022

I don't want to go into great detail about what I'm doing but I will say a few things:
    1) Yes, mail fraud. Already in progress.
    2) Yes, small claims. Already in progress.
    3) http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...5#post11931315 scroll down to post #12. Amazing.

scubyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scubyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scubyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scubyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scubyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scubyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scubyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scubyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scubyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scubyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scubyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I don't want to go into great detail about what I'm doing but I will say a few things:
    1) Yes, mail fraud. Already in progress.
    2) Yes, small claims. Already in progress.
    3) http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...5#post11931315 scroll down to post #12. Amazing.
    Wow @ #3, but I think it comes with the territory. Would you have believed him if he had said, "No, it would be morally unjust?"

Good luck with the pending processes!

BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz........LOL! Sorry Rob, as they say you get more bees with honey. Havent really follwed the thread the last week or 2, but I suggest you file a claim against me. Maybe I'll help to resolve the issue when I get a few more neg. reps, LOL I like being in the red, green didn't suit me well, LOL

ANd btw, its PAST the 1st of July! Maybe if you supplied a correct shipping adress to begin with this situation would never of happened. I'd love to see you waste your time(and money driving up here to small claims court, filing papers etc)on an issue that was your fault to begin with.

Think about the next person you deal with(from what I understand your not liked by a few sellers on some other internet sites)and how you deal with that person if a situation like this ever arises again. Next time deal with that person DIRECTLY on a TIMELY basis before YOU become a lil internet b!tch complete with thong and bra assembly. Who knows, maybe "delays" in getting things solved are minimised!