Closed Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    emails prob went to yahoo's trash.. yahoo is bad like that sometimes

FatboysFatter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatboysFatter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatboysFatter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatboysFatter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatboysFatter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatboysFatter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatboysFatter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatboysFatter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatboysFatter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatboysFatter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatboysFatter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by BusyDizzyIzzy View Post
    Item is sold.

After seing the word 'SOLD' I wondered... how the hell is this thread still growing?

rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by rplass View Post
    The address on the receipt is wrong. You left out a 5 in the street number. There's no 6th Ave in this town.
    The adress on the handwritten memo on the confirmation sheet may be wrong, but the actual package does have the label being sent to 65th street.
    It should be 65th Ave, not 65th Street. Do you remember which one was on the label? It won't get here if it says 65th Street.
    Yep it did say Ave.

The label was written EXACTLY how you wrote it on the address paper u sent
    I gave you a correct, deliverable address.
    It is adressed 100% correctly and is fully legible.

So full of fail. It said "6th Ave" and then someone else who makes "5"'s differently than the person who wrote the "5" in the ZIP Code "11375" (and the "5" in the redacted return address and the redacted apartment number) took a pen and wrote a darker "5" over the "t" to try to fix it, making it say "65h", then you took a picture of it, hoping I would fall for it. Terrible.

Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This is sad and anyone can see that it was changed to a 5 fron a T.

rplass...I hope you get your money or
    whatever makes you happy. THis has gone
    on too long .

Goodluck..

Blue

So full of fail. It said "6th Ave" and then someone else who makes "5"'s differently than the person who wrote the "5" in the ZIP Code "11375" (and the "5" in the redacted return address and the redacted apartment number) took a pen and wrote a darker "5" over the "t" to try to fix it, making it say "65h", then you took a picture of it, hoping I would fall for it. Terrible.

boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000)
    hey at least you got your vest....finally.

...oh wait...are those the pics he sent you....? sheesh...i feel bad for you.

tim
    Last edited by boxertim; 06-09-2008 at 08:31 PM.

Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by boxertim View Post
    hey at least you got your vest....finally.

...oh wait...are those the pics he sent you....? sheesh...i feel bad for you.

tim

No he didn't get the vest. It's just pictures of the address which is wrong then changed to make it look correct.

Blue

BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

ROb, it was written over, but that was BEFORE it went out, and actually the S. Nashua Postmaster was the one who made sure it was legible. WOuld you like the name of the Pmaster to verify it, because he sure knows me and he remembers this transaction due to the weight. The zip code itself has from day one says 11575. If your going to try and drag me through mud now without having the package in ur hands then you can seriously kiss my ass.
    Last edited by BusyDizzyIzzy; 06-10-2008 at 02:42 AM.

rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Understand of course about the privacy issue, my wife just called me to tell me she picked up the package. It is adressed 100% correctly and is fully legible. She is gonna take pics and forward em to me at work which Ill forward direct to ur email, and then will have the postmaster redeliver it.
    Was the address corrected before redelivering it? Does it have the same tracking number or a new one? If it has a new one, please let me know what it is so I can track it. Thanks.

The postman came by today and still, no vest. Now on 6/5 you said it was going to be redelivered so it ought to have been here by now, assuming 2-3 day Priority Mail. Did it ship? If it did, what's the tracking number? (2nd time asking)

Oh, and the correct ZIP code is 11375, not 11575. Please confirm you shipped it to 11375.

HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol at bizzydizzy, dumbass can't seem to get anything right.

Squeebo is just really nice. (+1000) Squeebo is just really nice. (+1000) Squeebo is just really nice. (+1000) Squeebo is just really nice. (+1000) Squeebo is just really nice. (+1000) Squeebo is just really nice. (+1000) Squeebo is just really nice. (+1000) Squeebo is just really nice. (+1000) Squeebo is just really nice. (+1000) Squeebo is just really nice. (+1000) Squeebo is just really nice. (+1000)
    5 stars.
    www.tworepcave.com
    Black Friday deals page updated daily through Nov 2022

Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Seller Poll:

Is the seller doing something fishy?

Copy, Paste and Update:

FISHY:
    Probably Fishy: 1
    Probably Not Fishy:
    No Fish Odors Here:

Originally Posted by Pairunoyd View Post
    Is the seller doing something fishy?

Copy, Paste and Update:

FISHY:
    Probably Fishy: 1
    Probably Not Fishy:
    No Fish Odors Here:
    FISHY:
    Probably Fishy:2
    Probably Not Fishy:
    No Fish Odors Here:

heliospace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heliospace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heliospace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heliospace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heliospace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heliospace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heliospace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heliospace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heliospace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heliospace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heliospace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for sharing this story. I tend to buy a lot of things online from a lot of people from many forums, email lists, etcetera. Great to keep a spreadsheet of people to avoid dealing with for future reference. ;-)

I hope you get some sort of resolve out of this rplass!

Aaron

Naturally, I have decided to write some haikus to make this thread more entertaining. I'm no poet but here are some (feel free to add your own 5/7/5 syllable stanzas, anyone can do it!)

Where is my weight vest?
    I paid for it right away
    I still don't have it

The guy ripped me off
    Now I have to kiss his ass?
    He stole my money!

What a disaster
    I have waited long enough
    Time to call the cops

It still might arrive
    I'll wait on... 65th Street?
    Or is it 6th Ave?

Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Naturally, I have decided to write some haikus ....................
    "Naturally"??????????

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Funny as hell, but nothing is "natural" about a haiku!!!!!!!!!!

Machine Shop Owner/Welder stunmai3's Avatar
    stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Naturally, I have decided to write some haikus to make this thread more entertaining. I'm no poet but here are some (feel free to add your own 5/7/5 syllable stanzas, anyone can do it!)

Where is my weight vest?
    I paid for it right away
    I still don't have it

The guy ripped me off
    He stole my money!

What a disaster
    Time to call the cops

It still might arrive
    Or is it 6th Ave?
    The line about kicking his ass makes me ROFLMAO, you're such a puss! Poetry? LOL LOL LOL LOL

stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'll tell you how to make your money back- embed a 'pay per view' code in this thread, since it IS the most viewed thread in this forum!

heliospace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heliospace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heliospace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heliospace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heliospace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heliospace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heliospace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heliospace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heliospace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heliospace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heliospace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by stunmai3 View Post
    The line about kicking his ass makes me ROFLMAO, you're such a puss! Poetry? LOL LOL LOL LOL
    reading glasses may perhaps help in this case, but probably not. just a suggestion.

Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bump to try to get to 6 pages.

Anyone want to rep bet if he will get the vest or not ? We could start a pool.

Originally Posted by heliospace View Post
    reading glasses may perhaps help in this case, but probably not. just a suggestion.
    Ahhh you are right... sorry I couldn't see must have had tears in my eyes from ROFLMAO so hard

Sagopa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sagopa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sagopa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sagopa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sagopa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sagopa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sagopa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by HitItHard View Post
    FISHY:
    Probably Fishy:2
    Probably Not Fishy:
    No Fish Odors Here:
    FISHY:
    Probably Fishy:3
    Probably Not Fishy:
    No Fish Odors Here:

C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Accutron View Post
    Bump to try to get to 6 pages.

Anyone want to rep bet if he will get the vest or not ? We could start a pool.
    I'd rather see EVERYBODY neg BusyDizzyIzzy if rplass doesn't get the vest within the next week. Damn, it's been 2 friggen months ... C'mon!!!

BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Where is my weight vest?
    I paid for it right away
    I still don't have it

The guy ripped me off
    He stole my money!

What a disaster
    Time to call the cops

It still might arrive
    Or is it 6th Ave?
    Did you realise you gave me 2 different "correct" adress's btw? You gave me "Ave" on a lettered sheet and "street" in an email. Seriously, some of the banter from this thread including what you have written is a load of sh!t that is getting heaped on me unfairly due to the PO's own mishap and even your own negligence/mistake on adress given to me. If you want to involve the police feel free to call em now. I already know what they are going to tell you: "Please don't waste our time".......................

Did you realise you gave me 2 different "correct" adress's btw? You gave me "Ave" on a lettered sheet and "street" in an email. Seriously, some of the banter from this thread including what you have written is a load of sh!t that is getting heaped on me unfairly due to the PO's own mishap and even your own negligence/mistake on adress given to me. If you want to involve the police feel free to call em now. I already know what they are going to tell you: "Please don't waste our time".......................
    No, I never wrote "street" in an email. That's absolutely wrong. I just checked each and every one of them that I sent to you, and none of them say "street". Forward the email to me that says "street"; I'd like to see it. There was no negligence on my part, and no mistake on any address given to you. Even still, the label on the package said "6th Ave", and you never questioned if it should be "street" or "Ave". Also, you made the claim, "It is adressed [sic] 100% correctly", which it wasn't because you put a "5" over the "t", but you could only have made this claim if you were sure what the correct address was supposed to be.

The mistakes and delays have all been on your part. I sent a check right away, no delay at all, and the address I gave was correct.

So you're just going to keep the money and not ship the vest?

boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000)
    freakin crazy.

So you're just going to keep the money and not ship the vest?
    ... When Days of Our Lives continues ...

Originally Posted by heliospace View Post
    ... When Days of Our Lives continues ...
    (Insert climatic organ music here...)

Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Dizzy, its obvious at this point youre a complete piece of crap and need some disciplining.

Squeebo is just really nice. (+1000) Squeebo is just really nice. (+1000) Squeebo is just really nice. (+1000) Squeebo is just really nice. (+1000) Squeebo is just really nice. (+1000) Squeebo is just really nice. (+1000) Squeebo is just really nice. (+1000) Squeebo is just really nice. (+1000) Squeebo is just really nice. (+1000) Squeebo is just really nice. (+1000) Squeebo is just really nice. (+1000)
    FYI, when shipping something of value like this, it's best to use UPS, Fedex, or DHL. Not only is it cheaper, but you can put a recipient phone number on it for the carrier to call if there's any delivery problems, you can get up to date tracking info and the exact address they digitally recorded. A 50-lb vest can't be shipped even across the street for $15 USPS Priority - the shipper would have had to take a big hit on the shipping charges in this case, $25-$50.
    www.tworepcave.com
    Black Friday deals page updated daily through Nov 2022