Closed Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What's the cliffs of this story here? Who did BDI screw over this time

josephhkim is on a distinguished road. (+10) josephhkim is on a distinguished road. (+10) josephhkim is on a distinguished road. (+10) josephhkim is on a distinguished road. (+10) josephhkim is on a distinguished road. (+10) josephhkim is on a distinguished road. (+10) josephhkim is on a distinguished road. (+10) josephhkim is on a distinguished road. (+10) josephhkim is on a distinguished road. (+10) josephhkim is on a distinguished road. (+10) josephhkim is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lol cliffs:

1. BDI sells vest to rplas

2. Rplas sends check

3. unable to contact BDI, but stays patient

4. BDI finally responds that he did ship the vest

5. vest never arrives

6. Rplas asks for shipping info etc.

7. Rplas thinks BDI has the wrong address written but BDI says he put it correctly

8. Vest is no where to be found.

9. Vest is "undeliverable" and is returned back to BDI.

10. BDI says the address was correct and reships it.

11. Rplas currently does not have either the money or the vest.

THE STORY CONTINUES NEXT TIME and drama builds! =P

IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Blue Blazer View Post
    What's the cliffs of this story here? Who did BDI screw over this time
    Cliffs:

Guy A sells vest
    Guy B buys vest
    Guy A sends vest off
    Guy B doesn't get vest because of some sort of screw up with addy
    Guy and Guy go at each other for a few pages of blaming each other for screw up Guy B wants money or vest
    I farted
    20% of bb.com members get a sex change operation
    Diamond Delts saves 15% on his car insurance by switching to geico.
    "The road to salvation is through Christ"

Luke 1:74
    to rescue us from the hand of our enemies, and to enable us to serve him without fear

^Love is the power of the righteousness life that overcomes the fear that leads to sin, and the life in which God is pleased.

Machine Shop Owner/Welder stunmai3's Avatar
    stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Actually I believe that-

A sold the vest and got paid
    B finally received the vest

BB.com gave each of them a lifetime 25% off at the store to keep quiet and keep the drama going since the forum views are at an all time high due to this thread....

MuscleSportMag will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleSportMag will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleSportMag will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleSportMag will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleSportMag will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleSportMag will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleSportMag will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleSportMag will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleSportMag will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleSportMag will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleSportMag will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BusyDizzyIzzy View Post
    His vest was already resent back out. Over a week ago. Same adress. New bigger label!

"Buyer may or may not be an idiot" : Buyer has my full name adress phone # etc. Buyer had TN. TN showed that the package sat at his local post office for well over a week before being returned to me. Sorry, but alot of this falls on the buyer and the way he has helped to create this situation. And the way he has handled the situation hasn't really made me feel obligated to go out of my way for him. As they say, you get more bees with honey......................
    I have one question with this long and winding thread. Why does everyone else on here have to see a buyer and a seller's entire play-by-play and color commentary? I'm sure that we all have had experiences on eBay either as a buyer or a seller where there was some kind of miscommunication between the parties. What you do is contact one another privately to work things out, if possible. What is the sense of doing it in a public forum?

If you have accomplished anything here, BDI, it may be that your future attempts at selling an item here will be difficult because everyone has read the way you went about this sale.
    www.MuscleSportMag.com - Bodybuilding, Pro Sports, Fitness

rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What is the tracking number of the 2nd shipment? (3rd time asking)

@Accutron: I did not have the correct TN for the 1st shipment until 5/18 when the seller posted it along with the text from the USPS.com website (see post #67 from 5/18). The original TN sent to me was wrong, missing the last four digits and didn't work (see post #46 from 5/12). Anyway, the package wasn't sitting there, waiting for me to go get it. It probably wasn't there at all... I called the 1-800 number for the Post Office right away and from what I gather from the various conversations I had with the guys at the 1-800 number, the package didn't spend much time at all at the local Post Office. It was probably sent back to Staten Island or to a large mail facility here in College Point the same day or the next day. I did try to contact my local Post office anyway just on the off chance that the package was still there... but the ph number is not available to the public (if you can find it, let me know what it is). So I went on foot to the local Post Office (no parking nearby) as soon as I could (the following Saturday; I work full-time) and they couldn't/wouldn't help me because I didn't have a delivery notice. After waiting forever in line, I gave them the TN and they said without a delivery notice they wouldn't even go look for it in the back. I spent a very long time trying to convince them to please just go look and they wouldn't even go look. Doesn't matter since it likely wasn't there in the first place. I made whatever effort I could to call and to go there in person, but ultimately, there really wasn't anything I could have done from my end to get the package from the Post Office. I'm not sure what "the issue" is that you see.

venaquimami has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) venaquimami has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) venaquimami has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) venaquimami has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) venaquimami has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) venaquimami has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) venaquimami has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) venaquimami has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) venaquimami has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) venaquimami has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) venaquimami has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wow i just read through this whole thread... thats crazy how long its been... i would have been just as mad as ras... good thing my address isnt as complicated =\...feel sorry for u ras.... online transactions are always nerve racking for me =(

Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i think dizzy talking about honey and bees is a strong indicator

rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The expression is, "You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar." Bees make the honey. You don't get more bees with honey. No one says that. That just doesn't make any sense.

In any case, on 6/10 (see post #128), the seller posted a "tough guy" threat to come to my home and physically confront me on Father's Day weekend. He said he would be in the area and was thinking about coming here (to my home) in person to tell me to kiss his ass, and presumably attack me or my family. The post was edited shortly thereafter (see the editing mark on post #128) but not before I printed it. I was online at the time typing post #129 which was posted 5 minutes later than post #128 so I saw the unedited version.

I'm not about to call the seller on the phone and expect this thug to discuss the situation calmy and rationally.

stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by MuscleSportMag View Post
    I have one question with this long and winding thread. Why does everyone else on here have to see a buyer and a seller's entire play-by-play and color commentary? I'm sure that we all have had experiences on eBay either as a buyer or a seller where there was some kind of miscommunication between the parties. What you do is contact one another privately to work things out, if possible. What is the sense of doing it in a public forum?

If you have accomplished anything here, BDI, it may be that your future attempts at selling an item here will be difficult because everyone has read the way you went about this sale.
    Muscle if you have followed this drama from the beginning, Rob DID in fact PM and email Diz and was ignored, which is why he brought it to the forum.

BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by rplass View Post
    What is the tracking number of the 2nd shipment? (3rd time asking)

@Accutron: I did not have the correct TN for the 1st shipment until 5/18 when the seller posted it along with the text from the USPS.com website (see post #67 from 5/18). The original TN sent to me was wrong, missing the last four digits and didn't work (see post #46 from 5/12). Anyway, the package wasn't sitting there, waiting for me to go get it. It probably wasn't there at all... I called the 1-800 number for the Post Office right away and from what I gather from the various conversations I had with the guys at the 1-800 number, the package didn't spend much time at all at the local Post Office. It was probably sent back to Staten Island or to a large mail facility here in College Point the same day or the next day. I did try to contact my local Post office anyway just on the off chance that the package was still there... but the ph number is not available to the public (if you can find it, let me know what it is). So I went on foot to the local Post Office (no parking nearby) as soon as I could (the following Saturday; I work full-time) and they couldn't/wouldn't help me because I didn't have a delivery notice. After waiting forever in line, I gave them the TN and they said without a delivery notice they wouldn't even go look for it in the back. I spent a very long time trying to convince them to please just go look and they wouldn't even go look. Doesn't matter since it likely wasn't there in the first place. I made whatever effort I could to call and to go there in person, but ultimately, there really wasn't anything I could have done from my end to get the package from the Post Office. I'm not sure what "the issue" is that you see.
    How about you show some f*cking CLASS and call me direct, like you shoulod have to begin with? Better yet, how bout you give me your # and Ill call you direct.

BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by stunmai3 View Post
    Muscle if you have followed this drama from the beginning, Rob DID in fact PM and email Diz and was ignored, which is why he brought it to the forum.
    He was never ignored, he was well aware of the fact that I was down south for 2 weeks when the original transaction occured and was not able to respond via email, he had a contact $ the entire time, he never took advantage of it.

The expression is, "You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar." Bees make the honey. You don't get more bees with honey. No one says that. That just doesn't make any sense.

In any case, on 6/10 (see post #128), the seller posted a "tough guy" threat to come to my home and physically confront me on Father's Day weekend. He said he would be in the area and was thinking about coming here (to my home) in person to tell me to kiss his ass, and presumably attack me or my family. The post was edited shortly thereafter (see the editing mark on post #128) but not before I printed it. I was online at the time typing post #129 which was posted 5 minutes later than post #128 so I saw the unedited version.

I'm not about to call the seller on the phone and expect this thug to discuss the situation calmy and rationally.
    Oh really? How was I on the phone the one time you called me? Please, your pathetic. Call me so I can politely tell you how pathetic you are directly. I promise I will.

HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Oh really? How was I on the phone the one time you called me? Please, your pathetic. Call me so I can politely tell you how pathetic you are directly. I promise I will.
    lulz why would he want to call you at this point (whether or not he did in the past)? you seem very threatening and condescending and unhelpful. what would that accomplish now? i wouldn't want to call you either, because you are acting like a piece of ****. If you used the same address the 2nd time then lulz ur an idiot. u obviously ****ed it up, son. and u did it twice in a row.

Oh really? How was I on the phone the one time you called me?
    OK I called your wife on Friday May 9th in the afternoon to get the tracking number. Your wife thought I was a telemarketer and said some odd thing to me, something like, "this is god??" and handed the phone to you. How were you on the phone? Unhelpful. You didn't have the tracking number at the time. You said you would call me later with it. I gave you my cell ph#. You didn't call me later. I had to write an email to you later that night around 8pm reminding you to send me the tracking number and I gave you my cell ph# again just to make sure you had it. No response. No call. No text msg.

You wrote an email back the next morning even though you had my cell ph#. You wrote "Sorry, tried to text ur cell last night that it I wouldnt have it till morning, as my wife didnt have the # at her after looking for it. Anyway here it is: 0308 066000156346859"

That number is not a valid USPS tracking number. There's not enough numbers (it's missing a fourth consecutive zero between the 66 and the 15).

So here's what happened the last time I called you:
    1. You didn't give me the information I needed.
    2. You didn't do what you said you'd do - call me back later with the tracking number nor show me the courtesy to call me to tell me you would have it the next day.
    Then:
    3. You made a mistake with the tracking number anyway.

Now for the fourth time, what's the tracking number for the 2nd shipment?

MuscleSportMag will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleSportMag will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleSportMag will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleSportMag will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleSportMag will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleSportMag will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleSportMag will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleSportMag will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleSportMag will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleSportMag will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleSportMag will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by stunmai3 View Post
    Maybe so, and I don't know either of the parties involved. But that still doesn't explain why you would start bringing it out here. PM, email, whatever you have to do. That's between the buyer and the seller, not the entire forum on this site.

Dirty laundry shouldn't be aired. Keep it in house and if one of the parties are not cooperating in the sale, (and I vaguely remember reading that PayPal was involved. Kind of hard to keep track) then get the middle man involved, not the forum.

You can fight a PayPal charge either through them or your credit card company, if you have a card attached to your account.
    www.MuscleSportMag.com - Bodybuilding, Pro Sports, Fitness

GearTripper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearTripper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearTripper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearTripper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearTripper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearTripper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearTripper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearTripper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearTripper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearTripper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearTripper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    BDI should just post the current TN in this thread once and for all... how hard is that?

Newbydubie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Newbydubie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Newbydubie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Newbydubie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Newbydubie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Newbydubie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Newbydubie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Newbydubie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Newbydubie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Newbydubie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Newbydubie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MuscleSportMag View Post
    Maybe so, and I don't know either of the parties involved. But that still doesn't explain why you would start bringing it out here. PM, email, whatever you have to do. That's between the buyer and the seller, not the entire forum on this site.

Dirty laundry shouldn't be aired. Keep it in house and if one of the parties are not cooperating in the sale, (and I vaguely remember reading that PayPal was involved. Kind of hard to keep track) then get the middle man involved, not the forum.

You can fight a PayPal charge either through them or your credit card company, if you have a card attached to your account.
    Gee thanks Dad, now why don't you go take some of your 'steroids', and then go jerkoff to pics of 'muscle gays' ...sorry, I meant muscle 'guys'.....
    "Now, when it's killing time, there ain't no better boy than your dumb white country Southerner. Those boys can shoot and got brains the size of fleas." - Jack Payne / from the book "Point of Impact" by Stephen Hunter.

Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Newbydubie View Post
    Gee thanks Dad, now why don't you go take some of your 'steroids', and then go jerkoff to pics of 'muscle gays' ...sorry, I meant muscle 'guys'.....

Haha. Yeah really.

Besides, a little drama is good for a forum.

Fears Chuck Norris JimmyChitwood's Avatar
    JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by IntensityX View Post
    Cliffs:

Guy A sells vest
    Guy B buys vest
    Guy A sends vest off
    Guy B doesn't get vest because of some sort of screw up with addy
    Guy and Guy go at each other for a few pages of blaming each other for screw up Guy B wants money or vest
    I farted
    20% of bb.com members get a sex change operation
    Diamond Delts saves 15% on his car insurance by switching to geico.
    HA!!
    I can't believe that I just read this entire thread. And I was wondering when I clicked on it how in the world there could be 7 pages talking about a vest for sale. I was expecting a bidding war, but... How is this situation still going on?

You know, both sides here have their own valid points, but I have to side with the buyer, rplass, when it comes down to it. The bottom line in any business transaction is that you need to receive the goods or services that you paid for, and you need to recieve them in an acceptable timeframe. If you don't, then your money should be returned in a timely fashion. That's only fair. Now, looking at things from Dizzy's perspective, he has tried to ship the item and delays with the USPS are not totally under his control (although there appeared to be an honest mistake and subsequent correction on the label that may have played a role). How it has all been handled is quite irrelevant in my mind, when it comes to the seller's obligations. Rplass upheld his end of the "contract" by writing a valid check, which was cashed. Rplass is still out the money and has nothing to show for it. He's asked for his money back several times now. Dizzy does not seem interested in refunding, as he tried shipping it again instead. For some reason, the tracking number is being witheld despite requests for it. Rplass is being given no cards to play and has neither the money nor the vest, and has no way to track the shipment. Dizzy, I know you're frustrated with this and are upset with rplass's posts, but are you looking at things from the other side? Have you thought about how to put this situation to bed? At this point since the vest has reportedly been shipped, I would suggest in all fairness that you share the tracking number to help rplass get what he's paid you for. Given some of the apparent foot-dragging, it might be decent of you to show some good faith effort. If the shipment gets lost again, then honestly, rplass should see a refund.
    ~Forgiven~

My Training Log and Record of Adventures:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=441433851

Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JimmyChitwood View Post
    he has tried to ship the item and delays with the USPS are not totally under his control

People need to learn to use Fedex Ground. They are reliable and dependable. And cheaper than UPS or USPS in most cases.

Fears Chuck Norris JimmyChitwood's Avatar
    JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Skidmarx View Post
    People need to learn to use Fedex Ground. They are reliable and dependable. And cheaper than UPS or USPS in most cases.
    I hear ya. Big fan of FedEx here. Especially after seeing Cast Away with Tom Hanks... Those guys are dedicated.
    Last edited by JimmyChitwood; 06-24-2008 at 06:23 AM.
    ~Forgiven~

My Training Log and Record of Adventures:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=441433851

From 5/13:
    I don't know why people don't use Fedex Ground more.
    There must be an echo in here. I bet that soon, someonene will suggest that I should have used PayPal again.

Originally Posted by JimmyChitwood View Post
    HA!!
    I can't believe that I just read this entire thread. And I was wondering when I clicked on it how in the world there could be 7 pages talking about a vest for sale. I was expecting a bidding war, but... How is this situation still going on?

You know, both sides here have their own valid points, but I have to side with the buyer, rplass, when it comes down to it. The bottom line in any business transaction is that you need to receive the goods or services that you paid for, and you need to recieve them in an acceptable timeframe. If you don't, then your money should be returned in a timely fashion. That's only fair. Now, looking at things from Dizzy's perspective, he has tried to ship the item and delays with the USPS are not totally under his control (although there appeared to be an honest mistake and subsequent correction on the label that may have played a role). How it has all been handled is quite irrelevant in my mind, when it comes to the seller's obligations. Rplass upheld his end of the "contract" by writing a valid check, which was cashed. Rplass is still out the money and has nothing to show for it. He's asked for his money back several times now. Dizzy does not seem interested in refunding, as he tried shipping it again instead. For some reason, the tracking number is being witheld despite requests for it. Rplass is being given no cards to play and has neither the money nor the vest, and has no way to track the shipment. Dizzy, I know you're frustrated with this and are upset with rplass's posts, but are you looking at things from the other side? Have you thought about how to put this situation to bed? At this point since the vest has reportedly been shipped, I would suggest in all fairness that you share the tracking number to help rplass get what he's paid you for. Given some of the apparent foot-dragging, it might be decent of you to show some good faith effort. If the shipment gets lost again, then honestly, rplass should see a refund.
    One important point thats being left out here. "Rob" (rplass) was aware that his "package" was at his towns PO for a WEEK through the original TN, but didnt call the PO to see why it was held up there till the week afterwards, even though he knew it was delayed for whatever reason. By then it was returned back to me. Like I originally stated he could have had his new vest a while back if he kept his eye on it like he stated to me he would.

If he honestly kept on the USPS website as diligently as he has kept track of this thread, there would have never been an "extended" issue to begin with. Simple as that.

False. I signed up for email notification for the tracking number on the 18th of May, which was the 1st day that I had a valid TN#. I called the 1-800 number for the USPS the next day, and a few more times after that. They kept telling me that the package was being returned to the sender. I spent hours and hours either on hold or wrangling with various Customer Reps to get more information. But the package was not sitting at the Post Office waitng for me to go get it. When I went there, they said I had to have a delivery notice, which I didn't have because the address on the package was wrong. Your wife wrote 6th Ave instead of 65th Ave.

There was nothing I could have done to obtain an undeliverable package. I tried as hard as I could. It probably wasn't even at my local Post Office. According to what all of the guys who I spoke to at the USPS 1-800 number said, it was probably in Nashua from the week of May 18th until you picked t up.

Did you call the Nashua Post Office anytime after the 18th or go there to ask about it or try to get it? You had the responsibility to follow up on the delivery, and you didn't.

So what's the tracking number for the 2nd shipment?

False. I signed up for email notification for the tracking number on the 18th of May, which was the 1st day that I had a valid TN#. I called the 1-800 number for the USPS the next day, and a few more times after that. They kept telling me that the package was being returned to the sender. I spent hours and hours either on hold or wrangling with various Customer Reps to get more information. But the package was not sitting at the Post Office waitng for me to go get it. When I went there, they said I had to have a delivery notice, which I didn't have because the address on the package was wrong. Your wife wrote 6th Ave instead of 65th Ave.

There was nothing I could have done to obtain an undeliverable package. I tried as hard as I could. It probably wasn't even at my local Post Office. According to what all of the guys who I spoke to at the USPS 1-800 number said, it was probably in Nashua from the week of May 18th until you picked t up.

Did you call the Nashua Post Office anytime after the 18th or go there to ask about it or try to get it? You had the responsibility to follow up on the delivery, and you didn't.

So what's the tracking number for the 2nd shipment?
    Not false at all. That TN was valid the week before when I punched it in. The 14th (Wed.) was the first day I noticed there was a delay and gave you a heads up email. And I told you specifically to call the LOCAL USPS office, not the 800 general number you called. I sent you an email copy with a picture of the date stamped by the post office which was I believe the first week of MAY becauseYou were bitching about wanting proof it was sent out due to the long original delay. By rights you should have been smart enough to call up before the weekend and like I said, you should have called your local office directly first. Because the package sat there for over a week before being returned.

My wife wrote "65" on there as well, like I said the Nashua P. Master(Bill Franks) was the one who went over the tag in black marker and he did it before it was originally shipped. In fact why don't you give him a call directly and then get back to this thread and give me an apology for your preassumed assumption that I remarked the label after it came back. Which never happened. Or do you think the local post master is gonna lie over something this silly and rediculous? Getting old fast............

Amen Bro

I cannot call the LOCAL USPS. If you look it up at usps.com, the phone number for the 11375 branch is (800) ASK-USPS. I looked it up in my local phone book. Same thing. I looked it up on a delivery slip from the post office that I had for a book I received that week. Same thing. When I called the 1-800 number, I spent a lot of time trying to get the guys to give me ph# of the local post office so I could call them directly but they all told me that the only number they have is the 1-800 number.

Even still, it doesn't matter because the package wasnt at the Post Office here. I don't know why you think that.

So what's the tracking number for the 2nd shipment? Do you have it? Is there a problem with the shipment? Why won't you let me know what it is?

hockeysc23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hockeysc23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hockeysc23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hockeysc23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hockeysc23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hockeysc23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hockeysc23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hockeysc23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hockeysc23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hockeysc23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hockeysc23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You took the guys $$ and he doesn't have any product.

You unfortunately don't get the right to only deal with good customers. Even if the story is getting twisted you owe it to the buyer to deliver either his money or ensure that the product gets delivered to him (signature confirmation or what not)

Just get it done and stop acting like children.

I...can't... resist....

There once was a man from New Hampshire
    An entrepreneur of haute couture
    He sold me a vest
    You all know the rest
    He shipped it to Kuala Lumpur!