Closed Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BusyDizzyIzzy View Post
    ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz........LOL! Sorry Rob, as they say you get more bees with honey. Havent really follwed the thread the last week or 2, but I suggest you file a claim against me. Maybe I'll help to resolve the issue when I get a few more neg. reps, LOL I like being in the red, green didn't suit me well, LOL

ANd btw, its PAST the 1st of July! Maybe if you supplied a correct shipping adress to begin with this situation would never of happened. I'd love to see you waste your time(and money driving up here to small claims court, filing papers etc)on an issue that was your fault to begin with.

Think about the next person you deal with(from what I understand your not liked by a few sellers on some other internet sites)and how you deal with that person if a situation like this ever arises again. Next time deal with that person DIRECTLY on a TIMELY basis before YOU become a lil internet b!tch complete with thong and bra assembly. Who knows, maybe "delays" in getting things solved are minimised!
    OK??? He's still doesn't have his vest or his money! Where does this put you??? Well, it classifies you as a piece of ****!!! Truly a lowlife! If I were him I would follow this case just to prove a point! You see dip****, is not about the money or the time anymore! It's about respect and it shows from past threads that you don't have any for others or for yourself!

What do you need the $100 for anyways?? To repaint your trailer???
    Last edited by HardKore79; 07-03-2008 at 02:42 PM.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No.2

Lifetime reps: TheSuccessful1

BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by HardKore79 View Post
    OK??? He's still doesn't have his vest or his money! Where does this put you??? Well, it classifies you as a piece of ****!!! Truly a lowlife!
    LOL, his vest was sent back out already, if he doesnt have it yet, then maybe its time he gets a PO box with a simple address where the USPS can actually delivery it in a timely manner.

HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    LOL, his vest was sent back out already, if he doesnt have it yet, then maybe its time he gets a PO box with a simple address where the USPS can actually delivery it in a timely manner.
    This is bull**** and you know it! If you already had problems with delivery the "first" time, why wouldn't you send it out to him with a company that has tracking on their packages, like UPS??! Quit your little girl excuses because you're 35 years old for god's sakes! Or are you????

BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    This is bull**** and you know it! If you already had problems with delivery the "first" time, why wouldn't you send it out to him with a company that has tracking on their packages, like UPS??! Quit your little girl excuses because you're 35 years old for god's sakes! Or are you????
    Usps does offer tracking and dc. And twice there have been delays not my fault. He paid for usps shipping and got it. 3 times now.

Usps does offer tracking and dc. And twice there have been delays not my fault. He paid for usps shipping and got it. 3 times now.
    USPS's tracking system is garbage! UPS is only a couple of bucks more than USPS. If you were ready to resolve this once and for all, you would have sent it UPS just to save any further headaches, but clearly you continue to lie to him. Sad world!

scubyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scubyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scubyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scubyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scubyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scubyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scubyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scubyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scubyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scubyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scubyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Seriously, just shut up. You're making yourself look worse every time you open your mouth.

rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    3 times. What's the tracking number for the 3rd shipment? What was the problem with the 2nd shipment?

C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz........LOL! Sorry Rob, as they say you get more bees with honey. Havent really follwed the thread the last week or 2, but I suggest you file a claim against me. Maybe I'll help to resolve the issue when I get a few more neg. reps, LOL I like being in the red, green didn't suit me well, LOL

ANd btw, its PAST the 1st of July! Maybe if you supplied a correct shipping adress to begin with this situation would never of happened. I'd love to see you waste your time(and money driving up here to small claims court, filing papers etc)on an issue that was your fault to begin with.

Think about the next person you deal with(from what I understand your not liked by a few sellers on some other internet sites)and how you deal with that person if a situation like this ever arises again. Next time deal with that person DIRECTLY on a TIMELY basis before YOU become a lil internet b!tch complete with thong and bra assembly. Who knows, maybe "delays" in getting things solved are minimised!
    Man, you are a turd! You bother to come on here and sprew more of your silly BS and offer no information whatsoever. I hope you take a bottle-rocket in each eye this weekend you f'ing puke!

rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    (from what I understand your not liked by a few sellers on some other internet sites)
    Wow. What the hell are you talking about?

The only really bad transaction I ever had online as a buyer was for a $7 decorative knife on eBay in 2004 where they guy never shipped the item and was quite rude about it, then negged me. Another time, 2007, I bought a book from eBay member "amrorie", but I never got the item, PayPal refunded my money, a big $4, I think it was. "amrorie" suddenly canceled her account. ?? I also had one eBay transaction where the item, wasn't exactly as advertised, and I told the guy. He offered me a refund but I dropped the matter politely because the $$ was low and because he said sorry. Maybe there was 1 other problem over 5 years ago, I can't remember. Anyway, I have 123 positive feedbacks on eBay and a 100% rating. My eBay name is rplass also. Anyone can see this public history and decide if I'm a problem buyer or not. Here is a link to my public eBay history:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...eedbackAsBuyer

If you mean eBay, then you are clearly making a false statement about me.

What other Internet sites do you mean? Who are the other sellers who don't like me? Name the Internet sites and name the sellers.

Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by rplass View Post
    ....What other Internet sites do you mean? Who are the other sellers who don't like me? Name the Internet sites and name the sellers.
    OOh, OOH, I can, I can, ......."BizzyDizzyIzzy"!!! (I can't believe this is still going on).
    Don't complicate things by making things complicated.....

IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

The only really bad transaction I ever had online as a buyer was for a $7 decorative knife on eBay in 2004 where they guy never shipped the item and was quite rude about it, then negged me. Another time, 2007, I bought a book from eBay member "amrorie", but I never got the item, PayPal refunded my money, a big $4, I think it was. "amrorie" suddenly canceled her account. ?? I also had one eBay transaction where the item, wasn't exactly as advertised, and I told the guy. He offered me a refund but I dropped the matter politely because the $$ was low and because he said sorry. Maybe there was 1 other problem over 5 years ago, I can't remember. Anyway, I have 123 positive feedbacks on eBay and a 100% rating. My eBay name is rplass also. Anyone can see this public history and decide if I'm a problem buyer or not. Here is a link to my public eBay history:

What other Internet sites do you mean? Who are the other sellers who don't like me? Name the Internet sites and name the sellers.
    He's just talking out of his ass trying to make himself look good.

You're a low life excuse of a human being dozens of times you were asked for the tracking # and have not provided said tracking # why because you still have the vest and his money and have no attentions of sending either of them which makes you a POS.

I hope he takes you to court and wins and teaches you a lesson in respect and dignity but then again you probably don't know what respect and dignity is maybe you need to look it up in the dictionary.
    "The road to salvation is through Christ"

Luke 1:74
    to rescue us from the hand of our enemies, and to enable us to serve him without fear

^Love is the power of the righteousness life that overcomes the fear that leads to sin, and the life in which God is pleased.

Maybe if you supplied a correct shipping adress to begin with this situation would never of happened. I'd love to see you waste your time(and money driving up here to small claims court, filing papers etc)on an issue that was your fault to begin with.
    You have made the claim many times that I gave you the wrong address. This is false. You also claim that the address is difficult for shippers to deliver to. This is also false. I gave you a correct, deliverable address and I can prove it.

My address is simple. I receive packages here all the time from Internet purchases. In the time between mailing the check to your wife 4/15/08 and now, I have already received:
    1 book from eBay seller (USPS)
    1 piece of artwork from eBay seller (UPS)
    1 CD from an eBay seller (USPS)
    1 CD from pinataland.com (USPS)
    2 boxes of Whey protein from d p s nutrition.com (UPS) [bb.com redacts the actual url]
    1 box of die-cut cardboard from bagsunlimited.com (UPS)
    1 package of toys from tystoybox.com (DHL via USPS)
    2 shock absorbers from staminafitness.com (UPS)

None of these arrived with any difficulty, delay or problems whatsoever.
    None of the eight shippers had a problem correctly labeling any of the boxes or packages sent to me.
    I have proof of delivery, in writing, for the four items sent by UPS and the 1 item sent by DHL via USPS.
    I have a signed and notarized affidavit, equivalent to proof of delivery from one of the three sellers who used USPS (I won't bother with the other 2).
    I have the PM I sent you on Apr 15th when I sent the check to your wife with my address.
    I have an email from YOU dated May 16th confirming my address. It is the same address found in the six proofs of delivery I have and the PM I sent you.
    I also have numerous pieces of mail such as utility bills and other official letters such as the Certificate of Title to my apt when I bought it, displaying the same address you emailed to me, which is also on my Driver License.
    I also have correspondence from the Nashua District Court, sent to my home address, which matches the address in the email you sent to me.
    I can show all of this to a judge and let him or her decide if I gave you a correct, deliverable address or not and if you had a correct, deliverable address or not.

I'd rather not. I'd rather receive the vest.

Even though you already have a correct, deliverable address, I have just emailed to you an alternate address to send the vest. It is a PO Box that I or someone in my family checks every Saturday for my family's business. Now you have TWO valid addresses to ship the vest.
    Last edited by rplass; 07-03-2008 at 09:28 PM. Reason: to make visible one of the URLs

GearTripper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearTripper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearTripper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearTripper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearTripper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearTripper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearTripper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearTripper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearTripper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearTripper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearTripper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation

I'd rather not. I'd rather receive the vest.

Even though you already have a correct, deliverable address, I have just emailed to you an alternate address to send the vest. It is a PO Box that I or someone in my family checks every Saturday for my family's business. Now you have TWO valid addresses to ship the vest.
    rplass, I think it's obvious that this turd is NOT going to send you a vest... or return your money. It's been how many months!?!? Time for you to step up and do something about this loser.

USPS's tracking system is garbage! UPS is only a couple of bucks more than USPS. If you were ready to resolve this once and for all, you would have sent it UPS just to save any further headaches, but clearly you continue to lie to him. Sad world!
    I continue to lie to him? Not once did I, but I do refuse to work amicably with someone when they pull crap like this.............just now did I finally recieve my first email from in in over a month with a new alternate address..........like this couldnt have been provided a long time ago? lol, your kidding me.

just now did I finally recieve my first email from in in over a month with a new alternate address..........like this couldnt have been provided a long time ago? lol, your kidding me.
    I didn't send any other address previously because the first address I sent to you was correct and deliverable, which I can prove. Also, I had no indication that you needed a 2nd address because you did not respond to any inquiries regarding your willingness to ship the vest or the money to me.

Not once did you lie to me? Take the opportunity now to not lie to me. Earlier you said that you shipped the vest for the 3rd time. What is the tracking number for the 3rd shipment? (2nd time asking)

Don't get caught up in his B.S. These posts by him are just to kill more time and hopefully you give up on pursuing anything.

scubyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scubyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scubyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scubyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scubyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scubyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scubyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scubyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scubyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scubyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scubyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Rob, take this jackass to court.

I didn't send any other address previously because the first address I sent to you was correct and deliverable, which I can prove. Also, I had no indication that you needed a 2nd address because you did not respond to any inquiries regarding your willingness to ship the vest or the money to me.

Not once did you lie to me? Take the opportunity now to not lie to me. Earlier you said that you shipped the vest for the 3rd time. What is the tracking number for the 3rd shipment? (2nd time asking)
    I responded every time to your emails sent, just like the one you sent today. Maybe check your spam blocker? I'll even say it again, call me, I'll even be polite and give you both failed DC attempts along with this one. One uses 11575 zip and the other used the original 11375.......
    Last edited by BusyDizzyIzzy; 07-04-2008 at 12:35 PM.

Why would you ship it to 11575? I never said that was my ZIP Code. Before you claim that I did, be prepared to prove it in writing. You can't, so don't even bother. Note that in the email you wrote to me on May 16th, you confirmed the ZIP 11375, which is the correct ZIP Code.

Post the tracking number for the 3rd shipment in this thread, PM it to me or email it to me. 3rd time asking for it. There is no need to place a phone call for a tracking number.

Machine Shop Owner/Welder stunmai3's Avatar
    stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    DizzyLizzy why don't you just man up, at the beginning of this I tried to stay neutral but now you look like a total spineless ass with all of your last minute contrived excuses. You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

I responded every time to your emails sent, just like the one you sent today.
    Continue your self-proclaimed unbroken record of responding every time to my emails and respond to the one I just sent that requested you reply to it with the tracking number for the 3rd shipment.

Your email address has been added to the "no spam" filter to guarantee that the response is sent to my inbox.

boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000)
    hey...i'd like to purchase this weight vest you are selling. do you still have it? is it okay if i jsut send you an envelope full of money? thankss.

fopkins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fopkins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fopkins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fopkins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fopkins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fopkins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fopkins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fopkins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fopkins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fopkins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fopkins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by boxertim View Post
    hey...i'd like to purchase this weight vest you are selling. do you still have it? is it okay if i jsut send you an envelope full of money? thankss.
    Great sarcastic reply.

Works as advertised.

Would read again.

A++++++++++

Some new developments:

1) I received a trk# last night by email from the seller 0308 0660 0000 6340 3171. 3rd time's a charm?

2) Ironically, while I was out at another Post Office in another part of the city, someone tried to deliver something to my home this morning. Our entry system has button where you can leave a message if we're not home. The message said I could go pick up a parcel at the Post Office on July 7th, which sucks because I have to work that day, but maybe I can go before work.

If it's the new Firewater CD I ordered, then I'll be very happy, but also very sad because it's not my vest.

If it's the vest, then I will have my vest and be very happy, but also very sad because this thread will come to a close. What other reason will I, or any of us, for that matter, have for living after that?

OK I have the vest. It's in good condition, as advertised. Sorry Skidmarx, it doesn't smell like cat piss.

There once was a weight vest for sale
    Lost twice, it was so full of fail
    Something about bees...
    5's written as 3's...
    It finally came in the mail!

I'm glad you recieved it! This is the why I"m so wary of doing business over the internet.

Yes, and just to show there's no hard feelings, I designed a custom jersey to send to the seller as a "thank you" gift. Do you think he'll wear it?

Yes, and just to show there's no hard feelings, I designed a custom jersey to send to the seller as a "thank you" gift. Do you think he'll wear it?

I hope you got his size first, lol.

Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    well.. didn't this end up swell.

I just brought an x vest straight from the website.. most likely I won't have to go through this. All this just to save a couple bucks...
    美國海軍陸戰隊 E5, USMC 06'-14'
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦
    *Misc Photography Crew*

“In order for man to succeed in life, God provided him with two means, education and physical activity. Not separately, one for the soul and the other for the body, but for the two together. With these two means, man can attain perfection.” - Plato

Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up

Glad to hear you finally got the vest! Now go get your hard earned money's worth out of it, and possibly even work off some of the stress just getting it caused you
    Don't complicate things by making things complicated.....