phil1907 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phil1907 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phil1907 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phil1907 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phil1907 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phil1907 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phil1907 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phil1907 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phil1907 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phil1907 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phil1907 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

PROMASIL by Rivalus

hey, i ran out of my protein which is usaully ON whey. when i was at gnc today i decided to try out a protien called promasil....protein for athletes.....sounds good lol. I was just wondering if anybody has used this or know if its good. thanks in advance.

tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I was actually on my way to the gym when I realized I forgot my protein, so on the way, I stopped by my local nutrition store and looked around, saw Promasil and it's crazy Rx-looking container, and decided to give it a try.

At home I'm have Monster Milk, and am extremely satisfied with it's taste, consistency and effectiveness.

Now on to Promasil.. Since this is my first day taking it, I can't comment on its effectiveness.

it's claims:
    * 1ST NANO-PARTITIONED PROTEIN WITH BETA-ALANINE
    * CONTAINS 7 OF THE WORLD'S MOST ANABOLIC PROTEINS
    * HELPS BUILD STRENGTH AND LEAN MUSCLE FAST
    * Myofibril Anabolic Growth Activator

My impression:
    -it mixes extremely well, no clumps whatsoever
    -the flavor is really, really light

The main reason I bought it was the outrageous claims on the bottle, like the fact that it contains:

Hakyul, Yuza, Grapefruit, Green Tea, Egg Albumin, Goat Milk Protein, Guarana Seed, Yerba Mate, Garcinia Cambogia, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Beta-Sitosterol, Cinnamon.. and some other things...
    The snozzberries taste like snozzberries!

HoughtonJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by phil1907 View Post
    hey, i ran out of my protein which is usaully ON whey. when i was at gnc today i decided to try out a protien called promasil....protein for athletes.....sounds good lol. I was just wondering if anybody has used this or know if its good. thanks in advance.
    This product from what i have been seeing results it awesome! . Supplements effect everyone different but i've been on it for a month maybe more but all my lifts have gone up and so has my muscle mass.its great!
    Goals for Grade 11.
    Squat 405x3
    Bench 315x3
    Dead 495x1
    WIN a BB comp

nutree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Promasil

I've been using Promasil for several weeks. What appealed to me most and made me want to try was because the sales rep told me that it would not use any stomach upset. I am lactose intolerant and most proteins that I have tried in past have not agreed with me but have not had any issues taking Promasil twice a day. Also it is sweetened with Stevia so there is no after taste.

Originally Posted by tabasco.sauce View Post
    I was actually on my way to the gym when I realized I forgot my protein, so on the way, I stopped by my local nutrition store and looked around, saw Promasil and it's crazy Rx-looking container, and decided to give it a try.

At home I'm have Monster Milk, and am extremely satisfied with it's taste, consistency and effectiveness.

Now on to Promasil.. Since this is my first day taking it, I can't comment on its effectiveness.

it's claims:
    * 1ST NANO-PARTITIONED PROTEIN WITH BETA-ALANINE
    * CONTAINS 7 OF THE WORLD'S MOST ANABOLIC PROTEINS
    * HELPS BUILD STRENGTH AND LEAN MUSCLE FAST
    * Myofibril Anabolic Growth Activator

My impression:
    -it mixes extremely well, no clumps whatsoever
    -the flavor is really, really light

The main reason I bought it was the outrageous claims on the bottle, like the fact that it contains:

Hakyul, Yuza, Grapefruit, Green Tea, Egg Albumin, Goat Milk Protein, Guarana Seed, Yerba Mate, Garcinia Cambogia, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Beta-Sitosterol, Cinnamon.. and some other things...

dufferin1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    May I ask what you people are making it with?

I use 2 scoops of the Chocolate + 1 Banana + few ice cubes and 12 oz of water + a little no fat milk and although it taste okay once half through it taste horrific.

TryStoppinMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TryStoppinMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TryStoppinMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TryStoppinMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TryStoppinMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TryStoppinMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TryStoppinMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TryStoppinMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TryStoppinMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TryStoppinMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TryStoppinMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ol bump,

but did you end up getting this? i can get it pretty cheap and dont know if its worth it as reviews are scarce

Surrael has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Surrael has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Surrael has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Surrael has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Surrael has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Surrael has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Surrael has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Surrael has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Surrael has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Surrael has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Surrael has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I've read some stuff that says it uses steriods in it.

TjMax59 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Surrael View Post
    Sorry to have to debunk this but there are no 'steroids' in this product, nor anything
    that is banned by college or national sports associations in North America. Let's run down the ingredients again to show you what I mean:

* Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Hydrolysate, Calcium Caseinate, Egg White Albumen, Milk Protein, Goat Milk Protein, ): A mix of protein blends with different absorption rates to keep the muscles fed all day.
    * Beta Alanine – Essential for the production of Carnosine, a buffering agent that increases the time to muscular failure.
    * Grapefruit Extract (Naringin, Naringenin) - Thermogenic-extending
    * Chromium Picolinate: Has been implicated in altering body composition and helping to stabilize blood sugar levels
    * Alpha-Lipoic Acid: An antioxidant that protects against the effects of oxidative stress when you perform high-intensity exercise. It also enhances muscle glucose uptake.
    * Cinnamon extract: Has stimulating properties, helping to increase energy and endurance.

Most of the confusion here comes with the words "anabolic protein" on the label. the term 'anabolic' has long been associated with steriods, but simply means,

"Anabolic processes tend toward "building up" organs and tissues. These processes produce growth and differentiation of cells and increase in body size, a process that involves synthesis of complex molecules. Examples of anabolic processes include the growth and mineralization of bone and increases in muscle mass."
    Pain and Success usually go hand in hand. Nothing great is easy.

siestadude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TryStoppinMe View Post
    ol bump,

but did you end up getting this? i can get it pretty cheap and dont know if its worth it as reviews are scarce
    I've used it. Protein is protein. I'm an athlete and it's all hype. Keep your cash it your pocket. They make wild claims as a sales pitch.

InSynR8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just bought 10lbs at GNC 2 weeks ago, because it was on sale. It is too expensive, but it tastes pretty good and mixes well with a shaker bottle, in my opinion. I get the same results with "extremely cheap" Kaizen 100% Whey, it tastes like crap, mixes like crap, but it works just as well.

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Never even heard of this stuff before, wild ingredient list...

BeckyGrimsrud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is my favorite protein powder, except that they've recently changed the ingredient list to include Ace-K and Sucralose as well as Stevia. But I've never run across a stevia only protein that actually tastes okay on its own, so I'll probably keep using it.

James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by BeckyGrimsrud View Post
    This is my favorite protein powder, except that they've recently changed the ingredient list to include Ace-K and Sucralose as well as Stevia. But I've never run across a stevia only protein that actually tastes okay on its own, so I'll probably keep using it.
    Yeah same here.

ljbrownii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The stuff is amazing. Tt tastes great and i have seen excellent results. Its a very good before bed protein.

godinho1991 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) godinho1991 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) godinho1991 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) godinho1991 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) godinho1991 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) godinho1991 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) godinho1991 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) godinho1991 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) godinho1991 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) godinho1991 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) godinho1991 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I started working out about 4 months ago and was on GNC's Iso protein shakes, last time I went into my GNC store they reccomended Promasil and ive been using it ever since and I think its great!! a little expensive but you can really see the results quickly, it tastes great and also mixes very quickly I really enjoy using it because I can see the results.

James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Nice review bro.

antoniod999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i bought this cuz i just happened to be in gnc and it was half off with any purchase. 22 bucks for 42 servings of protein is worth the risk IMO even if its crap.

pros:
    -mixes extremely easily, shaker cup + 200ml of water and its perfectly smooth.
    -claims zero carbs, normally i mixed ON whey with milk, which leads to a lot more carbs/calories

cons:
    -each scoop is 25g, 20 of which are protein, compared to ON thats less, but i wont get picky over a few grams
    -more expensive

end of the day:
    i like it, but i wont spend extra money for it. if its on sale again ill grab some, otherwise ill stick to my ON whey

Reptile is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reptile is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reptile is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reptile is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reptile is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reptile is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reptile is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reptile is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reptile is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reptile is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reptile is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by antoniod999 View Post
    i bought this cuz i just happened to be in gnc and it was half off with any purchase. 22 bucks for 42 servings of protein is worth the risk IMO even if its crap.

pros:
    -claims zero carbs, normally i mixed ON whey with milk, which leads to a lot more carbs/calories

cons:
    -each scoop is 25g, 20 of which are protein, compared to ON thats less, but i wont get picky over a few grams
    -more expensive

end of the day:
    i like it, but i wont spend extra money for it. if its on sale again ill grab some, otherwise ill stick to my ON whey
    Actually not a major issue, but 20 grams of protein out of a 25 gram scoop is 80% while ON Whey is let's say around 24 grams of protein out of a 32 gram scoop (depending on the flavor, I picked Extreme Milk Chocolate) which yields 75%, so Promasil has more protein per scoop then ON whey. I actually myself just bought 2 1055 grams of Promasil at buy one and get 2nd 50% off, the taste is not too bad so far, I bought one vanilla and one chocolate.
    Strive for Pain and Intensity in the Gym!!!

gainmass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gainmass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gainmass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gainmass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gainmass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gainmass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gainmass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gainmass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gainmass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gainmass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gainmass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hi I was searching for a review for the product. I have been using this for few months now. honestly I can say this is the best protein I ever used. although I was looking for something else cheaper. but I got good gains and no stomach problems whatsoever.
    Science + Effort + Time + Consistency = Victory

stoneytraining has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    my GNC rep explained to me that this product went and had its ingrediants approved so no unkown 'proprietary blend' so what your getting is what your getting. great taste mixing water with milk chocolate flavour tastes similar to wateered down hot chocolate easy to mix
    Good Luck

deanof has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Surrael View Post
    If this actually contains beta-sitosterol then yea it contains a steroid precursor but im gunna check again.

Pencanto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Its ok with Smoothies?

Hi guys.. I do a lot of cardio.. Most cardio, bike, row and eliptical no weight lifting.. I have never take protein, I bought this one because is zero carbs. Zero sugars... I blend strawberries, blue berries, greek yougurt, small amount of OJ, and water... I want to add this protein and drink my smoothie and blend in the protein. Am I wasting my money? Do you think will work also with 1.2 hrs of cardio? 4 miles eliptical, 7 miles bike, 2 miles row... Please advice

therudee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) therudee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) therudee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) therudee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) therudee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) therudee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) therudee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) therudee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) therudee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) therudee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) therudee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Rivalus = Garbage

When it comes to having company shills post bogus reviews of their products on various supplement review websites, as well as reviews on GNC's website where Promasil is sold online, Rivalus is right up there at the top of the list. I've never seen more obvious fake glowing reviews in my life for a product that what's posted on GNC's website for Rivalus products. You can always spot the fake reviews by shills on GNC's website, as when you click on their review history, the only products they have reviewed are all Rivalus products, and they give them all 5 stars. Rivalus's claim that they use 7 different kinds of protein including goats milk protein in Promasil reminded me of that Simpsons episode where Homer Simpson was climbing "The Murderhorn" eating Powersauce energy bars - made with 6 kinds of apples! Just another ridiculous marketing gimmick. Just like their gimmick that Promasil is a "Athletes protein". Give me a break. It's overpriced garbage. I've tried it, and I didn't find it was worth anywhere near the price. Overpriced snake oil in my opinion. Stick with a reputable manufacturer of protein such as Optimum Nutrition, and stay clear of Rivalus products.

Researcher123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Promasil

Its a casein based protein powder I usually take it before I go to bed. Also only has 90 cals per scoop. Lowest I have seen so far for a casein.

Sylvain27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sylvain27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sylvain27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sylvain27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sylvain27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sylvain27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sylvain27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sylvain27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sylvain27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sylvain27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sylvain27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    20g protein in 25g serving is good (that's 80% protein). ON is usually 75% protein per serving.

Originally Posted by antoniod999 View Post

pros:

cons:
    -more expensive

end of the day:

n0ble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by therudee View Post
    When it comes to having company shills post bogus reviews of their products on various supplement review websites, as well as reviews on GNC's website where Promasil is sold online, Rivalus is right up there at the top of the list. I've never seen more obvious fake glowing reviews in my life for a product that what's posted on GNC's website for Rivalus products. You can always spot the fake reviews by shills on GNC's website, as when you click on their review history, the only products they have reviewed are all Rivalus products, and they give them all 5 stars. Rivalus's claim that they use 7 different kinds of protein including goats milk protein in Promasil reminded me of that Simpsons episode where Homer Simpson was climbing "The Murderhorn" eating Powersauce energy bars - made with 6 kinds of apples! Just another ridiculous marketing gimmick. Just like their gimmick that Promasil is a "Athletes protein". Give me a break. It's overpriced garbage. I've tried it, and I didn't find it was worth anywhere near the price. Overpriced snake oil in my opinion. Stick with a reputable manufacturer of protein such as Optimum Nutrition, and stay clear of Rivalus products.
    I find this funny I don't use Promasil nor do I use ON...ON is crap. If you didn't know it is the EXACT same product as GNC's Pro Performance Protein...in fact it is made by the same company. I am not saying RivalUS is bad, however don't bash marketing from companies when you have bought into what their own product rep has said "the protein doesn't even digest well and is a mediocre protein." Sheesh.

PrivateJoker13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Easy to rip any protein powder out there

I used to use any ON protein powder out there, but I recently switched to the Promasil because it was soy free. It all comes down to what you want and what you want to pay.

For me I want a protein power with no soy. Why? Most of the powders out there are filled with lecithin, which comes from the soy bean. Considering that most of the soy production in the US are GMO based. I prefer not to add that poison into my body 2-3 times a day via shakes.

If this is true that Promasil is coupled with GNC, then I may need to start looking around for another GMO/soy free powder.