hypertek will become famous soon enough. (+50) hypertek will become famous soon enough. (+50) hypertek will become famous soon enough. (+50) hypertek will become famous soon enough. (+50) hypertek will become famous soon enough. (+50) hypertek will become famous soon enough. (+50) hypertek will become famous soon enough. (+50) hypertek will become famous soon enough. (+50) hypertek will become famous soon enough. (+50) hypertek will become famous soon enough. (+50) hypertek will become famous soon enough. (+50)

My thoughts on Musclepharm Assault vs other preworkouts

I just got my tub of Assault, orange mango from amazon. I suspect they discontinued this flavor as I cant find it listed anywhere else.

But as far as taste goes, not the best tasting, but not the worst. Cellucor C4 tasted the best to me (Orange, pink lemonade etc). Craze Candy grape takes the worst tasting flavor imo.

Scoops are huge. Scoops of C4, white flood, and craze are alot smaller.

Stimulant wise, I don't feel much. But again the scoops are huge. I can only assume this stuff has alot of filler to make it "look" like alot?

C4 and Craze are my favs,, though I haven't had craze in a loooongg time, I see they removed craze from alot of retailers. White flood wasn't that great to me.
    My All American EFX Kre-Alkalyn EFX Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146550893

kieranrafterr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kieranrafterr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kieranrafterr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kieranrafterr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kieranrafterr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kieranrafterr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    try out mr hyde man , that stuff is hardcore

mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've been wanting to try Assault

I hated Craze, it completely wrecked my appetite. White Flood was nice for pumps, but didn't do much for energy.
    GSF

SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The new assault formula grape flaver taste great n i had a better pump with the new formula n the scoop is slightly smaller but nice review man

gwamo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gwamo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gwamo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gwamo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gwamo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gwamo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gwamo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gwamo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gwamo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gwamo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gwamo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I took Assault about a month ago. I liked it, gave me good pumps and energy. It was a good, clean energy without all the jitters and no crash after. I think the flavor was something blue colored, it tasted good.

Suppmann has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I had the same reaction when I saw the serving size of Assault. Just seems like too much filler IMO.... I could be wrong though. I also didnt see much for endurance and focus. the red flavor, which Im assuming is somekind of fruit punch, was decent. I paid 30 for it, which seemed like a lot.

I always seem tro go back to 1mr ($21-24 for 30 servings on Ebay) and Venutrition X3 ($16-19 for 30 servings on Ebay)

they both taste decent and they do the job quite well. Although Im bummed that X3 only has one flavor.
    And I dont know if its the Epimedium and Ornithine mix but X3 gets me in a good zone.

But yeah I always stick with 1mr and X3
    Assault just feels like overkill with the scoop size

jmurbach will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmurbach will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmurbach will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmurbach will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmurbach will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmurbach will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmurbach will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmurbach will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmurbach will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmurbach will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmurbach will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Most people feel the same, MP products tend to be crap. Give VPX N.O Shotgun or Pre-JYM a try.

bmt93x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmt93x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmt93x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmt93x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmt93x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmt93x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmt93x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmt93x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmt93x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmt93x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmt93x has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by jmurbach View Post
    Most people feel the same, MP products tend to be crap. Give VPX N.O Shotgun or Pre-JYM a try.
    Agree MP products are crap. Also, agree Pre-Jym is amazing.

Suppmann has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Pre Jym for me was ok if you want to spend about 40 dollars for a tub.
    I tried Rasberry Lemonade, but I paid 38 dollars for 20 servings! thats about 2 dollars per serving.
    Not worth it IMO. I get better focus and endurance with cellucor C4, 1MR or even venutrition X3.
    Even if I took 2 scoops of X3- its still only 1.15 per serving - I paid 17 dollars for this and it lasts a solid 3 weeks-over 4 weeks if I take 1 scoop.

I dont get why a preworkout has to be so expensive- Pre Jym or even Assault (considering I workout 5 days a week) would run me $450+ per year.
    I spend half that on my current Presupps.

Waste of money IMO -plus pre JYm has Soy and other allergen warnings.

Slakk44 is just really nice. (+1000) Slakk44 is just really nice. (+1000) Slakk44 is just really nice. (+1000) Slakk44 is just really nice. (+1000) Slakk44 is just really nice. (+1000) Slakk44 is just really nice. (+1000) Slakk44 is just really nice. (+1000) Slakk44 is just really nice. (+1000) Slakk44 is just really nice. (+1000) Slakk44 is just really nice. (+1000) Slakk44 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Your should definitely try out juggernaut Hp, has really nice energy profile to it as well as 4 types of creatine, very effective for me; worth looking into.

Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The volume per serving is such a deal breaker, especially when you need multiple servings. Works well enough though.