Salty99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Salty99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Salty99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Salty99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Salty99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Salty99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Salty99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Salty99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Salty99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Salty99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Salty99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Epistane Cycle and PCT

Hello, I have a bottle of IBE's Epistane and I am starting a cycle on May 1st. My cycle is 20/30/30/40 for 4 weeks. Yes, I have liver care products and all of the essential precautions taken care of. However, I have a few questions to make sure I run a clean cycle and get the most out of it as possible.

1) I have heard that taking creatine on cycle is a bad idea?!? Any truth to this? I've heard to save creatine for PCT. Can anyone help?

2) I'm against SERMs and I am going for an OTC PCT. Any ideas as to what I should run? I've heard that using Lean Xtreme on day 15 helps and also I've heard about 'tapering' down with 6-OXO.

3) My last question-I'm no noob, I've just heard SO many freakin' possibilities as to what an Epistane Pct should consist of. So, can anyone give me an example PCT for Epistane w/ dosages? Please, I really need answers to give me an idea so I can line my **** up. I will rep with what sad little pathetic rep power I have lol, but I really need some help please.

So can anyone who has experience with PCTs/Epistane please help me?

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thank You SOOO Much

Salty99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Salty99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Salty99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Salty99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Salty99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Salty99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Salty99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Salty99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Salty99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Salty99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Salty99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    bump

J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Salty99 View Post
    Hello, I have a bottle of IBE's Epistane and I am starting a cycle on May 1st. My cycle is 20/30/30/40 for 4 weeks. Yes, I have liver care products and all of the essential precautions taken care of. However, I have a few questions to make sure I run a clean cycle and get the most out of it as possible.

1) I have heard that taking creatine on cycle is a bad idea?!? Any truth to this? I've heard to save creatine for PCT. Can anyone help?

2) I'm against SERMs and I am going for an OTC PCT. Any ideas as to what I should run? I've heard that using Lean Xtreme on day 15 helps and also I've heard about 'tapering' down with 6-OXO.

3) My last question-I'm no noob, I've just heard SO many freakin' possibilities as to what an Epistane Pct should consist of. So, can anyone give me an example PCT for Epistane w/ dosages? Please, I really need answers to give me an idea so I can line my **** up. I will rep with what sad little pathetic rep power I have lol, but I really need some help please.

Thank You SOOO Much
    1.) You can use creatine on cycle if you'd like. Just remember to drink lots of water... and follow creatine use into PCT.
    2.) Why are you against SERMs? They are the quickest way to get back to normal from a cycle and retain most gains. You can run an O.T.C PCT... read my article which explains in detail.
    3.) Read my article... explains everything. PH Vol.1
    <=><=>[]MFF[]<=><=>
    *Jud's Comprehensive Pro-Hormone User Guide*

lowandslow is on a distinguished road. (+10) lowandslow is on a distinguished road. (+10) lowandslow is on a distinguished road. (+10) lowandslow is on a distinguished road. (+10) lowandslow is on a distinguished road. (+10) lowandslow is on a distinguished road. (+10) lowandslow is on a distinguished road. (+10) lowandslow is on a distinguished road. (+10) lowandslow is on a distinguished road. (+10) lowandslow is on a distinguished road. (+10) lowandslow is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    1. I don't think so, but I don't know the science behind it. Go ahead and use 5g daily of a monohyrate and you should be fine, that fancy stuff won't be neccasary. Just avoid N.O. products while on cycle...

2. I doubt you will be against SERMs if your balls start shrinking, get some Nolvadex to have as a 'essential precaution'. 6-oxo is a good AI.

3. I'm not going to reccomend any dosages for a non SERM pct because I think you should use a SERM, especially at 40mg a day.

Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1) Creatine is fine, stay hydrated.
    2-3) I understand you may not want to get into any legal troubles a SERM could cause. If you want an OTC PCT I'd look into: Post Cycle Support, I3C, 6-oxo tapered, make sure you get some bloodwork to make sure you rebound fine...

neoborn is not very helpful. (-500) neoborn is not very helpful. (-500) neoborn is not very helpful. (-500) neoborn is not very helpful. (-500) neoborn is not very helpful. (-500) neoborn is not very helpful. (-500) neoborn is not very helpful. (-500) neoborn is not very helpful. (-500) neoborn is not very helpful. (-500) neoborn is not very helpful. (-500) neoborn is not very helpful. (-500)

Neoborn: The reason why the suggestion is to not take creatine is because it may worsen the back pump issues and also you are taking something much more powerful than creatine so what's the point. With that said, if you want to, go for it

Neoborn: Check out my post below for PCT options

Neoborn: Again see below

Thank You SOOO Much
    Most Importantly!

Check out the "no excuses" post on AM in the Post Cycle Therapy section

SERM + P.C.T Guide

Now please, anyone is free to discuss this and tell me I've totally got it wrong or need to add something. Now with that said:

Bloodwork! I cannot / we cannot say this enough that it is highly recommended to get bloodwork so you know how to run your PCT and WHAT you need to run on your PCT.

1. SERM - Torem, Ralox, Nolvadex etc

Example Torem Dosing: - As per Interlocutor
    Day 1-5 = 120mg Torm
    Day 6-21 = 60mg Torm
    Day 22-28 = 30mg Torm

Alternative Torm Dosing:
    Week1: Days 1-3: 120mg Torm, Days 4-7: 90 mg Torm
    Week2: 60mg Torm
    Week3: 60mg Torm
    Week4: 30mg Torm

You should monitor this carefully and will most likely bounce back rather quickly with this SERM as per reports given by experienced users on the board.

Example Nolva Dosing:
    Wk1: 40,40,40,20,20,20,20
    Wk2: 20mg everyday
    Wk3: 10mg everyday
    Wk4: 10mg everyday

I am not sure why anyone would go above these dosages, as per Dinoii, as the large body of studies / material backs up dosages no more than 40mg and mainly focuses on 20mg / 10mg dosage schemes. More is not better

2. Cycle Support - Cycle Support(Highly Recommended), Liver Longer, Perfect Cycle, Liv52, NAC, SAMe.

3. AI - Formestane(Highly Recommended), 6-OXO / Androstenetrione.

4. Anti-Cort - X-Lean, Retain 2, Lean Xtreme, 11-OxO, Abliderate (8oz), B-Androstenetriol

5. Test Booster - Good reviews or I have used: Sustain Alpha(Recommended), Drive, T-Force, Activate(original).

NON-Rx SERM + P.C.T Guide

1. Non Rx SERM - Post Cycle Support(Recommended), Sustain Alpha(Recommended)

2. Cycle Support - Cycle Support(Highly Recommended), Liver Longer, Perfect Cycle, Liv52, NAC, SAMe, Advanced PCT.

3. AI - Formestane(Recommended), Sustain Alpha(Recommended), 6-OXO / Androstenetrione.

4. Anti-Cort - X-Lean, Retain 2, Lean Xtreme, 11-OxO, Abliderate (8oz), B-Androstenetriol

5. Test Booster - Good reviews or have used the following: Sustain Alpha(Recommended), Drive, T-Force, Activate(original).

All of the products and protocols above are open to discussion. This is not a hard and fast list but a guide to help.

With that said Epistane style products on a non extreme usage style cycle are going to use a less extreme PCT. Better not to have huge hormonal swinging in either direction. Calm, steady and relative therapy is recommended.

Things To Note

1. You will most likely want to run your AI (Formestane) for a month or so after finishing your PCT therapy to make sure you experience no estrogen rebound / flooding. If you run your PCT for four weeks, as you ramp down on your SERM etc ramp up on your Formestane / AI so, to as keep your estrogen under control. There has been talk of SERMs actually exacerbating this problem due to kicking test up too high then *boom!* man boobs!

2. Once done your PCT, and AI time ramp it down slowly until about one month after PCT

3. Gynomastia - >>>Read This!<<< and >>>This!<<<

4. Real Gynomastia Before & After's:

5. Love your Liver!
    Last edited by neoborn; 04-13-2008 at 07:06 PM.
    I am here to help...
    I am here to help you...
    I am here to help you...help yourself...
    I am here to help you...Learn...Teach...Lead...

Google: Neoborn's Epistane FAQ Q and A baby! for more information

R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    6'2" 315? I can't in good concious give you any advice on how to use steroids best, unless you're the next jay cutler you have a lot of natural work to do first
    "Live like a bad son of a bitch and let's play some ball"
    - Lawrence Taylor

hang cleans - 315x3
    squats - 365x17, 435x10, 500x1, all with wraps only
    bench - 375x1, 225x23
    incline - 315x3

HARDCORE Croquet

PM me if I owe you reps and it's been 3+ days since the bet

workingatit46 is not very helpful. (-500) workingatit46 is not very helpful. (-500) workingatit46 is not very helpful. (-500) workingatit46 is not very helpful. (-500) workingatit46 is not very helpful. (-500) workingatit46 is not very helpful. (-500) workingatit46 is not very helpful. (-500) workingatit46 is not very helpful. (-500) workingatit46 is not very helpful. (-500) workingatit46 is not very helpful. (-500) workingatit46 is not very helpful. (-500)

Talking

Creatine is not really needed on cycle but would not harm you and yes the cortisol product should be started on day 15.

I would at least try to have a SERM on hand and you could run Post Cycle Support 2 caps a.m. and 2 caps p.m. and do a taper with the 6 oxo you should be good best of luck
    <<<<PH/DS Family Member>>>>

rick00001967 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rick00001967 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rick00001967 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rick00001967 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rick00001967 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rick00001967 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rick00001967 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rick00001967 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rick00001967 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rick00001967 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rick00001967 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thank You SOOO Much
    1 - if this is your first cycle i think going to 40mg/day is too high
    2 - creatine on cycle is fine. you should always have a high water intake on cycle whether you are using creatine or not. some people find it causes worse pumps, some say with enough water it can help pumps. some say it is useless when on a ph/ps. i think that`s nonsense. if it does not cause you cramp or pump problems then use it. it can only help.
    3 - people here will always recommend having a serm on hand for obvious reasons. do you require it for epistane......probably not. but there is always a risk!!
    4 - LX is a good cortisol controller started on your second week of pct.
    5 - an AI (like 6oxo) is usually started at a higher dose and tapered down. ie: 4/day, 3/day, 2/day, 1/day (for example only)