UNDEFEATABLE! STINGRAY FhsDeTxFball's Avatar
    FhsDeTxFball is not very helpful. (-500) FhsDeTxFball is not very helpful. (-500) FhsDeTxFball is not very helpful. (-500) FhsDeTxFball is not very helpful. (-500) FhsDeTxFball is not very helpful. (-500) FhsDeTxFball is not very helpful. (-500) FhsDeTxFball is not very helpful. (-500) FhsDeTxFball is not very helpful. (-500) FhsDeTxFball is not very helpful. (-500) FhsDeTxFball is not very helpful. (-500) FhsDeTxFball is not very helpful. (-500)

Smolov squat and bench

how can i do both? and, do you do any other excercises other than squat and bench? thanks guys
    Come and take it
    TEXAS
    RESPECT MY JOIN DATE. and authority ;)
    Bayern Munich, Texas A&M

TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm not too familar with this routine, but I've heard it's an extremely hard workout. So it's probably best to do just one or the other...and not both chest and squat. Maybe someone with a bit more experience with Smolov can answer it better...

UNDEFEATABLE! STINGRAY FhsDeTxFball's Avatar
    FhsDeTxFball is not very helpful. (-500) FhsDeTxFball is not very helpful. (-500) FhsDeTxFball is not very helpful. (-500) FhsDeTxFball is not very helpful. (-500) FhsDeTxFball is not very helpful. (-500) FhsDeTxFball is not very helpful. (-500) FhsDeTxFball is not very helpful. (-500) FhsDeTxFball is not very helpful. (-500) FhsDeTxFball is not very helpful. (-500) FhsDeTxFball is not very helpful. (-500) FhsDeTxFball is not very helpful. (-500)
    k..thanks man
    Come and take it
    TEXAS
    RESPECT MY JOIN DATE. and authority ;)
    Bayern Munich, Texas A&M

StinkyFinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StinkyFinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StinkyFinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StinkyFinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StinkyFinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Take into consideration that Smolov was written and designed for super advanced athletes who were using some form of anabolics. I tried the Squat program a few years back and totally burned out after two weeks. Have you done either program in the past? Both will be too much if done together imo. Focus on one at a time if you decide to do it.

TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Check out some of the journals here, I know there should be a few with people that are doing it. They'll let you know more about the experience of doing it.