Banyans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Banyans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Banyans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Banyans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Banyans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Banyans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Banyans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Banyans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Banyans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Banyans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Banyans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Quick question on my macros

Just a quick question, im not very knowlegeable on the nutrition side of things but ive decided to keep track of what im eating these days since im preparing for some physical tests and activities. Anyway I am about 5'7 and only 63kg. Part of my preparation for these tests is a lot of running and cardio related work with three body work outs in the week down the gym.
    The running side of things is both short distance and long distance. During the week I will run for 30 mins at a fast pace but on the weekends I will run for over an hour at a much slower pace obviously I need at the very least to maintain my current weight and dont have a problem gaining a bit but I must remain between 60kg and around 70kg otherwise I will automatically be disqualified as I would be above/below the required weight band so im not looking to bulk and gain huge amounts of muscle at the moment.

Now my question is, according to fitday this is what I have (or will have since dinner is in a bit) by the end of the day. Are these figures a good base for me? obviously I realize everyone is different and I will only find my correct calorie intake based on trial an error but im just looking for a general idea if im getting the protien/carbs/fat mix around the right level based on my stats and activity or if im missing something out. I was advised to aim for a high carb intake but im not sure if im consuming too much or too little for the activity im doing.

I havent put the whole list of what im eating down as I dont want to bore you too much, but its all relatively good stuff Whole wheat pasta, sweet potato, oats, chicken, eggs, milk etc..

Anyway sorry for the stupid question but I was interested in your opinions.

willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    you are right in that everyone is different and different things work for different people.

178 g of protein is fine for you, you could go up a little bit if you want but dont need to

you definitely need more than 50g of fat though, so replace some of your carbs to get the fat up at least a few percent.

Banyans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Banyans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Banyans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Banyans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Banyans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Banyans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Banyans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Banyans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Banyans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Banyans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Banyans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Cheers for the advice, ill drop some carbs and add in something like an avocado or some nuts with meals to up the fat a bit.

willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    perfect, just try not to drop below 20% fat. I personally try to eat more around 30%.

sbmarti2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbmarti2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbmarti2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbmarti2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbmarti2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbmarti2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbmarti2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbmarti2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbmarti2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbmarti2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbmarti2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My breakdown is around 35% protein, 40% carbs, and 25% fats. Oils and nuts are the best sources I eat, and avocado, as you mentioned, is great as well.
    'You don't make friends with salad'

Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    As some have said, I'd increase the fat to 75g or so and decrease the carbs a bit.
    6'3"
    4/20/07 ~ 224lbs ~ 24+% BF
    7/20/07 ~ 203lbs ~ 14% BF
    9/11/07 ~ 221lbs ~ 20% BF
    12/11/07 ~ 196lbs ~ 12% BF
    1/20/08 ~ 212lbs ~ 18% BF
    4/1/08 ~ 200lbs ~ 11% BF
    7/17/08 ~ 232lbs ~ 18% BF
    11/10/08 ~ 208lbs ~ 12% BF
    1/1/09 ~ 217lbs ~ 16% BF
    7/1/09 ~ 206lbs ~ 12% BF
    7/29/10 ~ 240lbs ~ 18% BF