FreddyKrueger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FreddyKrueger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FreddyKrueger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FreddyKrueger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FreddyKrueger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FreddyKrueger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FreddyKrueger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FreddyKrueger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FreddyKrueger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FreddyKrueger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FreddyKrueger has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Wanting to prevent serious injury.

Hey guys,

I've spent the whole night last night searching the forums in avoiding posting stupid questions. However, I haven't been able to pin point my problem at all. So I thought I post this in hope of some sound advice.

Last week or so my shoulder (right more than left, but really both) have been hurting when I do bench press or incline press. They don't hurt badly, but the pain is present. The first 195 bench will hurt a bit but once I get going there is really no pain.

Also, my forearm and bicep hurt when I do this. It seems like my whole right arm has been pulled (not at the shoulder but at the bicep and forearm). If I don't lift there is absolutely no pain. I just have a bit of discomfort while stretching the shoulder, but very minimal, and its only in certain positions. I can move my arms all around the place, I sleep without a problem and I don't have pains when I sleep on either shoulder.

This leads me to belive that I haven't tore anything, but either inflamed or pulled something.

What worries me is that I can feel both of my shoulder (not much pain, but little pain, or 'resistance') when i curl as well.

I've read tons of posts on rehabing shoulders and I am going to rest for a week or so from any pressing movement. (Time to get some killer ABS and legs).

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thank you guys and gals.

Marcus8880 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcus8880 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcus8880 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcus8880 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcus8880 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcus8880 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcus8880 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcus8880 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcus8880 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcus8880 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcus8880 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hm... Hard to diagnose but maybe a break from shoulders for a week or two and then just add the 4 different rotar cuff excerises into your routine to strength them. But you mention your bicep and forearm hurting when you stretch? Could be just post muscle sorness or tendonitis, which could explain some of your inflammation in your shoulders and hands... You might want to google allergy induced arthitis. I know when I eat beans and eggs my get cramps, gas and achy joints especially in my bad elbow.

Hope I've been of help.
    Never argue with a stupid person. They bring you down to their level, and then beat you with experience.

I Rep Back.

FreddyKrueger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FreddyKrueger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FreddyKrueger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FreddyKrueger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FreddyKrueger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FreddyKrueger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FreddyKrueger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FreddyKrueger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FreddyKrueger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FreddyKrueger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FreddyKrueger has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Went to doc. today and he pushed my shoulders around felt around them, few excersises. He told me that I most likely overworked the shoulders and that my tendons are inflamed (which he also linked to my bicep tendon that was hurting). Just take it easy. However, he told me to refrain from the bench for a week or two,not to stop lifting just to limit the excersises that aggrivate my shoulders.