ozfiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ozfiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ozfiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ozfiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ozfiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ozfiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ozfiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ozfiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ozfiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ozfiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ozfiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Natural testosterone boosters for WOMEN?

I was looking at products like:
    Activate Xtreme:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/design/activatex.html
    T-force:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/omega/tforce.html
    Lean Xtreme:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/design/lean.html

and noticed that most are only recommended for men (understandably). I was just wondering if anyone has ever had experiences with natural testosterone boosters and what side effects and results you had. Also, is there any harm in women with very low testosterone in taking these kinds of supplements?
    Everything you want in life is just outside of your comfort zone.

aosch will become famous soon enough. (+50) aosch will become famous soon enough. (+50) aosch will become famous soon enough. (+50) aosch will become famous soon enough. (+50) aosch will become famous soon enough. (+50) aosch will become famous soon enough. (+50) aosch will become famous soon enough. (+50) aosch will become famous soon enough. (+50) aosch will become famous soon enough. (+50) aosch will become famous soon enough. (+50) aosch will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ozfiz View Post
    I was looking at products like:
    Activate Xtreme:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/design/activatex.html
    T-force:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/omega/tforce.html
    Lean Xtreme:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/design/lean.html

and noticed that most are only recommended for men (understandably). I was just wondering if anyone has ever had experiences with natural testosterone boosters and what side effects and results you had. Also, is there any harm in women with very low testosterone in taking these kinds of supplements?
    You would see the best results from Lean Xtreme. You could also try DHEA, that converts into testosterone in women. There should be very little problem with you taking either of these products if you have very low testosterone. But if you do have extremely low testosterone why don't you go see a doctor? There a numerous health issues with women with low levels of testosterone.

Are there any other questions?

Balanced4f4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Balanced4f4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Balanced4f4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Balanced4f4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Balanced4f4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Balanced4f4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Balanced4f4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Balanced4f4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Balanced4f4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Balanced4f4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Balanced4f4 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would have suggested DHEA but you should NOT be taking it until age 30!! You are at your peak testosterone levels...of u are 20! Don't need juicing, just proper nutrition 5 small meals a day that include protein, green veggies are best low in carb, complex carbs...work out with weights, don't mess with your hormones...if you do DHEA it converts to ESTROGEN which causes female problems you do not want to experience........be careful...eat clean, exercise and weight train different body parts on different days...good luck..
    Connie Allen-Pridgen, CNC
    Nutrition and Wllness Consultant since 2005
    I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

zombieang will become famous soon enough. (+50) zombieang will become famous soon enough. (+50) zombieang will become famous soon enough. (+50) zombieang will become famous soon enough. (+50) zombieang will become famous soon enough. (+50) zombieang will become famous soon enough. (+50) zombieang will become famous soon enough. (+50) zombieang will become famous soon enough. (+50) zombieang will become famous soon enough. (+50) zombieang will become famous soon enough. (+50) zombieang will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I disagree. DHEA only converts to estrogen if you have a low ratio of estrogen to testosterone. It converts mainly to testosterone in women due to a low testosterone to estrogen ratio. I take 25g of DHEA and 6-0X0 and have seen pretty good results....only side effect is the acne. But i'll take that considering increase of muscle mass.
    "This town needs an enema!" -- The Joker

Balanced4f4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Balanced4f4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Balanced4f4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Balanced4f4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Balanced4f4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Balanced4f4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Balanced4f4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Balanced4f4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Balanced4f4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Balanced4f4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Balanced4f4 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sorry you disagree but the medical fact is that: DHEA converts to androstenedione then to estradiol then to estrone...that is the conversion of this hormone DHEA...you may disagree but it is true and a 20 yr old should not be taking DHEA...but this information is for her own safety and health to avoid future female problems.
    Connie Allen, CNC
    Natural Hormone Clinician, Certified Nutritionist
    Connie Allen-Pridgen, CNC
    Nutrition and Wllness Consultant since 2005
    I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Non-hormonal test boosters will have little to no effect on pre-menopausal women.

LX is not a test booster.
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

aosch will become famous soon enough. (+50) aosch will become famous soon enough. (+50) aosch will become famous soon enough. (+50) aosch will become famous soon enough. (+50) aosch will become famous soon enough. (+50) aosch will become famous soon enough. (+50) aosch will become famous soon enough. (+50) aosch will become famous soon enough. (+50) aosch will become famous soon enough. (+50) aosch will become famous soon enough. (+50) aosch will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by dvsness View Post
    Non-hormonal test boosters will have little to no effect on pre-menopausal women.

LX is not a test booster.
    I agree with this. If you wanted a natural test bosted you would need something in increase LH, then you could increase your own production of test, but by how much? I'm unsure, and if it would be cost effective, that needs more research.

As far as DHEA, if you do have lower testosterone, and you infact know that you do (from serum levels) you could supplement with DHEA. Both DHEA and DHEAS can be converted in to androstenedione, testosterone and dihydrotestosterone, and both are aromatized to estrogens. DHEAS enters the ovarian follicle and can be an important source of ovarian testosterone.

If you could incorperate an anti-estrogen into this you may have a method of increasing test while not having to much estrogen run rampant. However this is just an idea of mine and I'm not promoting to try it, I still wanna figure out a few more kinks in this.