silverspring47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

just for laughs....Egg Farts!

haha ok, this is nasty...but funny!

I have been trying to lose some weight and build a bit of muscle. I have been hiking, and a few jogs, but my main love is roller blading! I also do an ab workout a day.

I wasn't losing however...And when I looked at my diet, I realized I'm eating so many carbs, and not a lot of protein! ah-ha! So I added a protein shake to my diet...it made me sooooo sick! So I looked at protein bars...still they had a lot of carbs! Finally someone told me to eat egg whites! with about 4g of protein and only 15 cals and hardly any carbs, it's the perfect solution!

So I've incorporated a lot of egg whites into my diet. First day eating them, someone at work told me they could smell egg. ok, time to invest in some tic tacs or gum! Then my second day eating them, I farted...and all I could smell was EGG!!! After doing some research, I have found out that yes, eating eggs makes you fart more...and they will smell like egg! WICKED!

Seems I can't win! ... I'm gonna have a hot body one day...but I'm going to smell like rotten egg! Oh the things we do for beauty!!

Federica is on a distinguished road. (+10) Federica is on a distinguished road. (+10) Federica is on a distinguished road. (+10) Federica is on a distinguished road. (+10) Federica is on a distinguished road. (+10) Federica is on a distinguished road. (+10) Federica is on a distinguished road. (+10) Federica is on a distinguished road. (+10) Federica is on a distinguished road. (+10) Federica is on a distinguished road. (+10) Federica is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm laughing my ass off..

I totally eliminated eggs from my diet, because they made me so upset.
    I didn't fart (that's the problem) but my stomach was like a swirl.
    ...πάντα ῥει...

oh yeah! I had that yesterday!! The big grumbles like you knew what was coming!!

I can't seem to win!! The protien powder I have at home makes me sick!! The eggs make me fart!

Oh, then for lunch I have some cous cous that I made. whole wheat, with some cut up tomatoes, red peppers, onions, low fat salad dressing....and garlic. 2 cloves in the entire batch! ...So now I reak like garlic!!!

I figure to be beautiful...I have to smell?? haha

Glad you got a kick out of the post!

bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm with ya Silver! I too am having all kinds of gastrointestinal disorders! Thank goodness I don't eat eggs...I could only imagine what that'd be like!!! Whew! My kids and the dog would probably run away from home! tee hee! Right now I'm trying to find a good fiber supplement to "cleanse my colon" persay...perhaps they may help you too! Ya know...flush all that bad stuff out of your system. The first couple of days might be rough (on everyone around you), but then it should be smooth sailing...hopefully? I've started a thread to find out the best fiber supplement, sooooo...stay tuned.

HA! I replied to your thread already m'dear!!

Yeah, increasing fiber = increasing farting!! LOL I HAVE to make sure I get enough fiber!! Otherwise...literally ... 2 weeks going "wtf!?!" ...serves me right