thekuaibb will become famous soon enough. (+50) thekuaibb will become famous soon enough. (+50) thekuaibb will become famous soon enough. (+50) thekuaibb will become famous soon enough. (+50) thekuaibb will become famous soon enough. (+50) thekuaibb will become famous soon enough. (+50) thekuaibb will become famous soon enough. (+50) thekuaibb will become famous soon enough. (+50) thekuaibb will become famous soon enough. (+50) thekuaibb will become famous soon enough. (+50) thekuaibb will become famous soon enough. (+50)

eating grape seeds (not the extract)

I have searched but will eating the actual seeds in grapes give you the same benefit as taking grape seed extract? I'm thinking you have to eat a lot more grape seeds to get the same amount in the extract?

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thekuaibb View Post
    I have searched but will eating the actual seeds in grapes give you the same benefit as taking grape seed extract? I'm thinking you have to eat a lot more grape seeds to get the same amount in the extract?
    If you can even some close, I've read that you would need to eat 1.0 - 1.5 pounds of seeded grapes (and the right kind) to get close to the same level of antioxidants benefits as 50 mg of GSE.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.