Ashym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Forearm Dips Issue

Hi guys, just wanted some opinions on an issue I have been having. Every time I do dips and only dips, I get a shooting/tingling sensation on the dorsum of my forearm (hairy side). Started a little while ago after trying an intense routine (have not done that since), so I went and saw the physio who could not come up with anything. Stopped dipping for about 3 weeks hoping it would recover but it just hasn't. Anyone else had a similar experience?
    Thanks

Pohnjark has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pohnjark has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pohnjark has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pohnjark has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pohnjark has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pohnjark has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pohnjark has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pohnjark has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pohnjark has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pohnjark has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pohnjark has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Rest then strengthen your forearms

Nomad4Glory will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomad4Glory will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomad4Glory will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomad4Glory will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomad4Glory will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomad4Glory will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomad4Glory will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomad4Glory will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomad4Glory will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomad4Glory will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomad4Glory will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Do you sleep on your side? I had a similar problem with sudden tingling down my arm and some numbness in my fingers when performing intense exercise and I was able to trace it back to the way I was sleeping on my shoulder. If I had to guess, I was compressing or putting pressure on the nerve through the night, and when I started sleeping on the other side, it went away only to start on the other side. So I changed how I sleep, and now I don't have the problem anymore.

That being said, it could be anything, and it's important to take such signs from our bodies seriously... but might as well eliminate the more common/mundane possibilities first!

Good luck figuring it out.

hanger1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hanger1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hanger1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hanger1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hanger1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hanger1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hanger1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hanger1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hanger1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hanger1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hanger1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Smile

I get the same thing mate, though it's just a weird feeling in one of my forearms. It doesn't actually hurt, it just feels like my arm could snap at any time haha!

It's been happening to me for the past 6-7 weeks, but as it doesn't actually hurt, it's just a strange feeling, I've just been carrying on doing dips.

Palibrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Palibrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Palibrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Palibrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Palibrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Palibrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Palibrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Palibrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Palibrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Palibrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Palibrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I get a pain sometimes at the bottom of my right palm. It sounds pretty similar to what you're describing. I've never known the cause but I do end up sleeping on my arm at night like the poster said above. So maybe there's something to that
    Deadlift - 200kg
    ATG Squat - 130kg
    OHP - 75kg

~Forever cutting crew~

Zyzz was the GOAT Indian

Ashym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks guys, I'll take it all into consideration.