Closed Thread
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32
    Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by frusso209 View Post
    why would you say that what's wrong with the PCT are stacking it?
    because you dont need to stack tren and i think h-drol with anything else at all.

and that pct is crap compared to a serm which is what is needed for these.

frusso209 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Dymethazine View Post
    because you dont need to stack tren and i think h-drol with anything else at all.

and that pct is crap compared to a serm which is what is needed for these.
    so what would you recommend to use with this ph a a pct?

Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000)
    so what would you recommend to use with this ph a a pct?
    have you done any cycles before actually? if not then you shouldnt even take it. just epi would be good enough.

nolva or clomid or even both

have you done any cycles before actually? if not then you shouldnt even take it. just epi would be good enough.

nolva or clomid or even both
    yes i did test400 last year for two months thats two bottles then the post that fightlabs has but thats all i have ever done and i was up to 220 from 185 now i am 195 cause i went on a five month cutting without taking anything and now what to get back up there. i am 28 and really don't know jack about this stuff other then what people tell me.

yes i did test400 last year for two months thats two bottles then the post that fightlabs has but thats all i have ever done and i was up to 220 from 185 now i am 195 cause i went on a five month cutting without taking anything and now what to get back up there. i am 28 and really don't know jack about this stuff other then what people tell me.
    wow that's a long cycle for those stacked. i hope your recovered fine. i would get bloodwork done to make sure.

i would try epi next solo @ 30mg for 5-6 weeks. you need to research these things for along time before taking.

wow that's a long cycle for those stacked. i hope your recovered fine. i would get bloodwork done to make sure.

i would try epi next solo @ 30mg for 5-6 weeks. you need to research these things for along time before taking.
    no i didn't stack them last time just the test 400 for 2 months then there pct!

JK29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JK29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JK29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JK29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JK29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JK29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JK29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JK29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JK29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JK29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JK29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    J2jud,

I've been told by many using individuals that the PCT products you listed are garbage and won't get my body back to pre-shut down conditions. Can you expand on your experience with some of these supplements. (Specifically Blue UP, and, ATD)

Thanks

mgratton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

hdrol cycle length new user

I have everything set up in terms of Pre Cycle, cycle, and post. I have easliy dedicated many hours of my life to researching what products to buy and feel very comfortable in that regard. The only debatable question I have left is whether to run 5 or 6 weeks as a first time user of H-Drol. current plan is ....

50/75/75/75/75 for a total of 5 weeks plus pre and post

would it be a good idea to add a sixth week or would that drastically increase my odds of sides as a first time user? any feedback would be appreciated.

J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by James Keeton View Post
    J2jud,

I've been told by many using individuals that the PCT products you listed are garbage and won't get my body back to pre-shut down conditions. Can you expand on your experience with some of these supplements. (Specifically Blue UP, and, ATD)

Thanks

Most of the information contained in the original guide I wrote years ago, I would have to consider "out-of-date." My beliefs on recovery (PCT) is quite different then it once was. Since then I've written another article which briefly describes what I would consider adequate PCT. I also have a (few) Q&A's on other sites where I answer specific questions pertaining to these compounds and related topics.

Most of these supplements that are promising recovery after a cycle through herbal supplementation are not doing so. There are a few supplements which can stimulate direct testosterone production, but are quite expensive if not used properly and should only be used to supplement a PCT; NOT the sole backbone of your HPTA restoration.

Most of these products I've mentioned which are "test boosters" could be used in conjunction with your SERM to provide some libido benefits among other things. I've never been a fan of ATD and never will be. AI's have their place in a cycle or preventative measure. However, alone, they are not enough to recover.
    <=><=>[]MFF[]<=><=>
    *Jud's Comprehensive Pro-Hormone User Guide*

creed2981 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) creed2981 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) creed2981 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) creed2981 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) creed2981 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) creed2981 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question about PCT

If using h-drol at 50/50/75/75/75

Could I use PCT Revolution Black on its own? I keep seeing Reversitol stacked with another PCT in these forums when using h-drol.
    If I should use Reversitol, whats a good way to stack it with PCT Revolution Black?

From the forums it would seem like:

Reversitol: 3/2/2/1
    PCT Revolution Black: 0/0/4/4/4/4

Any recommendations would be great.