Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

BodyPoints: 22152
    animal2b has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) animal2b has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) animal2b has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) animal2b has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) animal2b has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) animal2b has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) animal2b has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) animal2b has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) animal2b has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) animal2b has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) animal2b has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit animal2b's BodySpace

John Cena vs. The Rock

I know it's not winning in the poll, but it's the match I most want to book, so here it is. I'll do the Hogan vs. Austin one later...

BACKLASH

John Cena vs. Triple H vs. JBL vs. Randy Orton

A video airs of Cena pinning all three of his opponents. Hunter, JBL and Orton have decided to work together to eliminate Cena from the match! They follow the plan. Cena is beaten down badly and then Hunter turns face and destroys Orton and JBL. Hunter wins the WWE title.

RAW

CM Punk cashes in his MITB shot against Triple H. Their feud begins, removing Hunter from the Fatal Four Way scenario. (If you don't like it, tough -- it's just a way to remove Hunter from the following storyline).

Cena comes out and challenges Orton and JBL to a match. Regal says Cena is too much of an asset to risk injury in a handicapped match. Regal says Cena must find a partner TONIGHT!

Cena tries but cannot seem to find a damned partner! Regal calls off the match and makes it Cena vs. JBL instead. Regal assures us next week we'll see the tag match. Orton comes out, cheats and allows JBL to pick up the win!

RAW

The following week Cena has yet to find a partner. We see Cena vs. Orton. JBL runs down, helps Orton and Orton wins!

Back in the locker room, Cena is seething. He holds an ice pack to his head and a cell phone to his ear. He cracks a sadistic grin and says, "Good, then I'll see you next week."

Cena tosses the ice pack aside, finds Regal and says,

"YOU WANTED ME TO FIND A PARTNER, WELL BABY! I GOT MYSELF A PARTNER!"

RAW

Cena arrives all smiles. Regal demands Cena give his partners name to hype up the main event which will be at the end of the broadcast. Cena refuses.

Regal says, "Is it Mick Foley? STONE COLD?! My God! MY GOD man, have you got Hulk Hogan?!"

Orton and JBL arrive in Regal's office and are furious! How are they supposed to prepare for the match when they don't know who they're facing? Regal insists they're tough guys, they'll be able to do it.

The Main Event

JBL and Orton are in the ring. Cena hits the ring and the arena is buzzing! Suddenly,

"IF YA SMELLL!!!"

THE ROCK walks out on the stage ready to rock and roll. He has a mic. He cuts a promo on JBL and Orton -- he has no beef with them, but Cena put in a request and who is The Rock to say no?

Cena and The Rock destroy JBL and Orton. The match starts off kinda playful between Cena and Rocky. They tee off on Orton and JBL, passing them back and forth between right hands.

Then, The Rock goes for the People's Elbow! The crowd is going hog wild, but then Cena cuts off The Rock! OUTRAGE! Rock can't believe it!

Cena goes for -- and hits --the Five Knuckle Shuffle. Then he steps aside and tells The Rock to proceed. JR comments that it's a little playful one upmanship!

Cena and Rock win. JBL turns face on a heel Orton and they begin a feud all of their own.

THE FEUD BEGINS

Backstage, Cena and The Rock chat. Rock thanks Cena for inviting him back and says,

"Well... The Rock really needed that. It was great to be out there in front of the Rock's MILLIONS.... ::and millions:: of fans! Thanks John!"

Rock shakes Cena's hand and then goes to leave... but Cena doesn't release the handshake.

"You know, Dwayne, I invited you back for a reason... but that tag match... that wasn't it. You call yourself The Great One... but everyone here knows there's only one true champ... and THE CHAMP...IS...HERE!"

Rock is perplexed. He asks John what it is exactly that he wants.

"I respected you. I idolized you. You were my inspiration when I was getting my start in this business. But you left... and I took your spot. And now, JOHN CENA... is The Great One. You abandoned the fans... something I'd never do. You turned your back on the fans. Something I'D NEVER DO. These people might not like me all the time, but there's one sure thing: THE CHAMP IS HERE -- and he's NEVER ... GONNA ... LEAVE!"

Rock chuckles and says he hasn't abandoned anyone. He's back tonight, isn't he? Rock insists that Cena is mistaken, that there is only ONE GREAT ONE and that is THE ROCK!

"Well... you left before we got a chance to go one on one, Dwayne. So as far as I'm concerned, I picked up where you left off when it comes to Greatness. Chump."

Rock is taken back.

"What did you just... ahem, sorry... WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?"

"I called you a chu-"

"IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU CALLED ME! Know this, John. You talk a big game, kid. One thing that I'm learning about you is that you take FOREVER to get to the chase. YOU WANNA GO ONE ON ONE WITH THE TRUE GREAT ONE? ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS ASK, JABRONI!"

Cena nods and says,

"Alright. Let's make it happen, The Champ vs. The Great One."

Rock goes to leave the locker room. John Cena SHOVES The Rock. Rock and Cena get nose to nose, about to throw down as...

RAW goes off the air!

THE CONTRACT SIGNING

The tension amongst the two men is so high, that Regal says the contract signing will be done in two stages. First Cena will come out, sign the contract and leave. Then, The Rock will come out, sign and leave.

Cena signs the contract and says,

"I love these fans, Rock. And even though they boo me sometimes and they say I suck, I don't run away with my tail between my legs like you. You sold out. You left these people when they needed you the most. I lost my respect for you, Rocky. But these fans -- they're in such dire need to see you that you could take a **** on their mothers face and they'd STILL cheer you. The fact is: You ABANDONED these people and I NEVER WILL!"

Cena leaves.

Rock hits the ring next, doesn't say a word, signs the contract and is about to leave when...

John Cena hits the ramp. Regal tells Cena to stay on the ramp and save it for the PPV!

Rock grabs a mic and explains why he left and why he is back. He's sorry if some fans feel he abandoned them, but all he did was change careers. He's still passionate about this business and is back for a reason: JOHN CENA.

Rock says he thought Cena and him were boys -- then Cena pulled this crap and it's pissing The Rock off! Rock tells Cena that the reason he gets booed is because he's gone stale. His time has come and gone. But if he has a desire to prove he can go one on one with the great one, then,

"John Cena...JUST BRING IT!"

Cena laughs and says, "Rocky... YOU WANT SOME... COME! GET! SOME!"

Rock goes for the ropes. Regal GRABS the Rock and tries to pull him back! Rock KNOCKS DOWN Regal!

The two men collide mid-ramp and batter and beat each other. It's an all out brawl!! They brawl back into the ring!!

Back in the ring, Rock whips Cena into the ropes and goes for a spine buster, Cena slides out of the spine buster and goes for an FU! Rock slides off and goes for a Rock Bottom! Cena side steps Rock and grabs his leg and trips him! Cena goes for the STFU! Rock kicks out of it and trips Cena up! Rock goes for a sharpshooter! Cena wiggles his way out of it!

The two men are now face to face in a martial arts fists up position ready to brawl! Security hits the ring and separates the two men!

Backstage, Rock is livid. He heads back DOWN to the ring to settle the score. He grabs a mic,

"Cena... John Cena..." Rock turns and sees Lillian, "How you doin', mama? The Rock know you didn't forget about the Struddle, baby! " Lillian blushes.

"Let's get serious here for a minute. The Rock can come out here and make jokes, make everyone laugh, talk about pie and struddle and candy asses, but the fact is is this: The Rock is the Brama Bull. The Rock the Great One. The Rock is the PIE EATING, ASS BEATING, Most Electrifying Man from here to Vietnam -- and the Vietnamese LOVE THE ROCK. John Cena, The Champ is Here. The Marine. Saluting the crowd, talking about your Chain Gang. You're the CHAMP OF THE CHAIN GANG? Well The ROCK says you're the Champ of Torn Pecs, Gay Sex and and CRAPPY MOVIES. You're shooting 12 Rounds? Rock says you shoot BLANKS because you have no balls! The Marine was about as entertaining as Herpes ... which the rumor is, you've got. And they never go away, you know that, right? You wanna salute the Great One? The ROCK will knock your hand RIGHT OFF OF YOUR BODY, TAKE YOUR CHAIN, SHINE IT UP REAL NICE, TURN THAT SUMBITCH SIDEWAYS AND --"

John Cena interrupts!!

"Rocky. You're a funny guy. Joking about herpes. I got 'em from your mom."

Rock chuckles, "Oooh, real clever, Donkey Nuts. A yo momma joke. The Rock has never heard one of THOSE before. Didja come up with that all by yourself, Mr. Marine? Salute THIS!"

Rock sticks his hand out, turns it over and motions, "JUST BRING IT!"

Cena says,

"Rocky, Rocky, Rocky. Where to begin. The Most Electrifying Man in Sports Entertainment -- well The Champ is Here and he just cut the power like Great Chicago Blackout. And speaking of black, that'll be the color of your eyes when I'm done beating you down. And after the fact, when you sitting in the back and Todd Grisham asks you what happened, you'll shake your head in dismay and say, It Happened SO Quickly! I didn't even see it coming. You know why Rock? CUZ YOU CAN'T SEE ME!! Rock, The Champ is here -- but come Sunday, from pillar to post, I'll be in that ring, whipping your ass coast to coast! You know, now that you mention it... I do smell something. I smell about 20 pounds of pretentious **** that I will kick out of you this Sunday. And when all the smoke has cleared and all the dust has settled, there will be only ONE man raising his arm in victory, and whether you like it or not, he's standing on his stage, wearing a Chain Gang t-shirt, surrounded by the MILLIONS chanting: ROCK-Y SUCKS!"

THE MATCH

Cena hits the ring. Rock follows. The match begins with a few tie ups, reversals, head locks, take downs, etc. The basic stuff. JR comments these two men are a dead even match.

As the match picks up, it's back and forth action. Rights! Lefts! Neckbreakers! Spinebusters, Throwbacks! Rock hits a monstrous Superplex! Cena hits his back suplex powerbomb thingy. Cena and Rocky are both busted open. Blood gushes from their heads.

As the match begins to wind down, Rock hits a HUGE Spine Buster on Cena! He goes for the Peoples Elbow! Just as he's about to drop the elbow, Cena trips the Rock and locks in the STFU!! Rock is gonna tap! He writhes! He screams! He begs! He gets to the ropes and the hold is broken.

Rock comes back strong with rights and lefts, he hits an unbelievable Belly to Belly suplex and has Cena laying dead center! He hits... THE PEOPLES ELBOW! Rock locks in the Sharpshooter! The place goes crazy! Cena screams and yells! He's gonna tap!! He breaks the hold!

Rock and Cena are eye to eye. Rock hits the ropes and goes for a clothesline, but Cena counters! BAM!! FU!!

Rock kicks!!

Rock stirs to his feet. He stumbles. He wobbles... BAM! CENA WITH A ROCK BOTTOM!!

Rock kicks!!

What is it gonna take for Cena to beat The Rock?!

Rock stirs to his feet again... Cena sets up for ANOTHER FU! Rock is up on the shoulders! Cena does the "You Can't See Me!" and then... Rock slides off!! Cena spins around, BAM! ROCK BOTTOM!

Cena kicks!!

Cena staggers to his feet. Rock does the "You Can't See Me" sign and then FUs Cena!!

Cena kicks!!

BAH GAWD! BAH GAWD! These men are going to kill each other!!

Cena is up! He stumbles... he collapses! Rock locks in... THE STFU!! Cena is bleeding! He's crying! He's begging for mercy!!

Cena is going to tap until... he gets to the ropes! The hold is broken!

Cena is up... he stumbles! Rock is exhausted. He's wobbly. Cena goes for a double leg take down! CENA GOES FOR THE SHARPSHOOTER!

Rock kicks Cena off! Cena flies into the turnbuckle! Rock with a nip up!!

Cena spins around -- BAM!! ROCK BOTTOM!!!

3!

Rock wins!!
    WOOOO!

Calluses: Mother Nature's Potato Scrubbers

animal2b has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) animal2b has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) animal2b has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) animal2b has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) animal2b has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) animal2b has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) animal2b has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) animal2b has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) animal2b has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) animal2b has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) animal2b has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    ***disclaimer: some of you are gonna **** your pants saying, "Ahh! Rock shouldn't win! He's just gonna leave for Hollywood again!" If I booked Cena, you'll say, "ahhh! he doesn't deserve to beat The Rock!"

The reality is -- what is beating The Rock going to do for Cena's career? He's already established. If it was MVP or someone, I'd definitely put them over. But he's not. He's already been to the top.

I wanted Rock to win and hey, I'm the one booking the feud. So bah to you if you don't like it.
    WOOOO!

Stats: 5'6", 215 lbs
    BodyPoints: 7958
    ironmikex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironmikex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironmikex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironmikex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironmikex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironmikex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironmikex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironmikex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironmikex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironmikex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironmikex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit ironmikex's BodySpace
    nice it would be awesome to see this for real
    I'm not cocky i'm just confident so when you say i'm the best its a compliment

2007 NPC Southern Classic Teen Champion
    2007 NPC Battle of Biloxi Teen Champion
    2007 Npc Southern Classic Junior Light weight 5th place
    2007 Npc Battle of Biloxi Junior Leight weight 4th place
    2007 Miss High School State Meet 3rd place-165

My log on M.A.N sports Primal Male: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106306441

hates you, probably. PotKettleBlack's Avatar
    Stats: 6'5", 262 lbs
    PotKettleBlack has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PotKettleBlack has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PotKettleBlack has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PotKettleBlack has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PotKettleBlack has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PotKettleBlack has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PotKettleBlack has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PotKettleBlack has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PotKettleBlack has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PotKettleBlack has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PotKettleBlack has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit PotKettleBlack's BodySpace
    That was ace, mate. Good job.

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    BodyPoints: 12543
    New Evolution has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) New Evolution has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) New Evolution has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) New Evolution has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) New Evolution has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) New Evolution has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) New Evolution has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) New Evolution has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) New Evolution has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) New Evolution has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) New Evolution has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit New Evolution's BodySpace
    Great job with the write up. Repped original post. I do like to see the Rock comes back as well.
    100% 中國人 If motivations come in liquid form, it would be dripping off my finger tips. :)

My constant working in progress journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159390461 Part II
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122297801&page=23

They mad I'm asian n not jucing crew.
    Spotty Logging Crew.
    CEO of WWED Crew.
    Eat up anything that made of taro or durian crew.

Instagram: newevolution619

Stats: 170 lbs
    BodyPoints: 4203
    J-WaQ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) J-WaQ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) J-WaQ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) J-WaQ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) J-WaQ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) J-WaQ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) J-WaQ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) J-WaQ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) J-WaQ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) J-WaQ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) J-WaQ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit J-WaQ's BodySpace
    oh snap the animal has struck again

hmm i wanna try somethin

Originally Posted by J-WaQ View Post
    oh snap the animal has struck again

hmm i wanna try somethin
    lol. go for it. It's easier than it looks. We know how our favorite wrestlers talk. We know how they wrestle. We know how we'd like to see a storyline form. Well, there you have it.
    WOOOO!

Stats: 5'10", 999 lbs
    BodyPoints: 13166
    NKWulf has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NKWulf has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NKWulf has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NKWulf has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NKWulf has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NKWulf has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NKWulf has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NKWulf has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NKWulf has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NKWulf has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NKWulf has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit NKWulf's BodySpace
    sometimes I think that WWE reads animals posts........

tweaks it a bit and claims it as their own.
    ★Combat Veterans Crew★
    Army: Medically Retired
    Navy: Prior Secret Squid
    Hell is empty. All the Devils are here!
    There are not 50 ways of fighting, there is only 1, and that is to win!

BodyPoints: 2622
    StudzMcSexy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) StudzMcSexy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) StudzMcSexy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) StudzMcSexy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) StudzMcSexy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) StudzMcSexy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) StudzMcSexy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) StudzMcSexy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) StudzMcSexy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) StudzMcSexy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) StudzMcSexy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit StudzMcSexy's BodySpace
    According to the great WWE poster, WheyXtend, Rock vs Cena will NEVER happen...EVER! So you guise are getting excited for nothing.

Stats: 5'11", 190 lbs
    Tuga88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tuga88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tuga88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tuga88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tuga88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tuga88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tuga88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tuga88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tuga88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tuga88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tuga88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Tuga88's BodySpace
    Great write up! And I thought you were going to have Cena win so it was a nice surprise at the end. Imo, Cena should never beat the Rock.
    There is but one path....we kill them all.

☆☆☆υк ˘яєω☆☆☆

Stats: 5'9", 195 lbs
    BodyPoints: 718
    J_L_R has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) J_L_R has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) J_L_R has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) J_L_R has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) J_L_R has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) J_L_R has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) J_L_R has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) J_L_R has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) J_L_R has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) J_L_R has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) J_L_R has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit J_L_R's BodySpace
    gjdm, read every line
    -Man is born free, but everywhere he is in chains. - Jean Jacques Rousseau

Originally Posted by NKWulf View Post
    sometimes I think that WWE reads animals posts........

tweaks it a bit and claims it as their own.
    never saw this first bump. funny.

Originally Posted by J_L_R View Post
    gjdm, read every line
    thanks, dude. i forgot all about this booking - all the way back in '08.
    WOOOO!