Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

BodyPoints: 26115
    tranceaddict is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tranceaddict is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tranceaddict is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tranceaddict is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tranceaddict is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tranceaddict is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tranceaddict is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tranceaddict is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tranceaddict is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tranceaddict is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tranceaddict is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit tranceaddict's BodySpace

Question Chicks who preen their hair in your prescence - good indicator?

i notice one chick in particular touchs/preens her hair whenever i am in her proximity

she also uses lip gloss now and again when i am there too

r these +ve body langauge signs?

Stats: 5'4", 205 lbs
    BodyPoints: 7111
    fuzzy hair has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fuzzy hair has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fuzzy hair has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fuzzy hair has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fuzzy hair has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fuzzy hair has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fuzzy hair has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fuzzy hair has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fuzzy hair has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fuzzy hair has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fuzzy hair has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit fuzzy hair's BodySpace
    yeh man, u got any pics of her?

Stats: 6'1", 270 lbs
    Harrowlled has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Harrowlled has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Harrowlled has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Harrowlled has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Harrowlled has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Harrowlled has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Harrowlled has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Harrowlled has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Harrowlled has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Harrowlled has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Harrowlled has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Harrowlled's BodySpace

Wink

Unless you happen to be particularly reflective, and she's particularly vain......

Yeah, she likes ya.
    Kung Fu saved my life.

Jesus Christ saved my soul.

"Anything worth doing is worth doing right. If it were easy, it wouldn't be worth doing." -Amalgamized Quote

DouLou has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DouLou has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DouLou has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DouLou has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DouLou has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DouLou has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DouLou has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DouLou has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DouLou has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DouLou has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DouLou has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    If I was you I'd go plow her without even asking. It's that obvious.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

Live forever or die trying.

tranceaddict is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tranceaddict is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tranceaddict is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tranceaddict is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tranceaddict is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tranceaddict is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tranceaddict is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tranceaddict is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tranceaddict is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tranceaddict is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tranceaddict is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    why does she keep doing it e.g. stroking her hair

it doesn't make all that difference?

other things she does is pull her jeans up and push her chest out too sometimes

big question - why?

Stats: 5'10", 209 lbs
    BodyPoints: 14123
    Diab0lic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Diab0lic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Diab0lic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Diab0lic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Diab0lic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Diab0lic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Diab0lic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Diab0lic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Diab0lic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Diab0lic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Diab0lic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Diab0lic's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by fuzzy hair View Post
    yeh man, u got any pics of her?
    lol

x2

Stats: 5'4", 205 lbs
    BodyPoints: 7111
    fuzzy hair has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fuzzy hair has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fuzzy hair has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fuzzy hair has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fuzzy hair has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fuzzy hair has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fuzzy hair has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fuzzy hair has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fuzzy hair has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fuzzy hair has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fuzzy hair has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit fuzzy hair's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by tranceaddict View Post

big question - why?
    chicks feel the need to impress most of the time. They sometimes blush when they are around a guy they are interested in and try to look their best. The fidget with little things on them just to adjust and tidy up.

Stats: 6'0", 180 lbs
    LegendAmI has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LegendAmI has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LegendAmI has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LegendAmI has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LegendAmI has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LegendAmI has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LegendAmI has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LegendAmI has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LegendAmI has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LegendAmI has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LegendAmI has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit LegendAmI's BodySpace

big question - why?
    brushing there hair makes them feel secure like how there mother would brush and stroke there hair to make there child feel better..... and showing her chest and ass is trying to make her self more attractive and draw attention to those areas whether it be consciously or sub consciously

BodyPoints: 14358
    SlamDunkSam has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SlamDunkSam has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SlamDunkSam has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SlamDunkSam has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SlamDunkSam has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SlamDunkSam has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SlamDunkSam has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SlamDunkSam has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SlamDunkSam has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SlamDunkSam has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SlamDunkSam has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit SlamDunkSam's BodySpace
    Either she is nervous or wanting to impress you or its just a habbit... for example I play with my hair a lot when I am bored or thinking...but If I am with someone I am trying to impress I will sneak a peak in the mirror to fix any makeup smudges, hair issues ect... and if I am trying to impress a guy I will probably put on chapstick or lipgloss more often then usual because I want my lips to be nice and soft.

and she keeps pulling up her jeans so her BC doesnt hangout...everygirl does that for herself shes not trying to impress anyone she just doesnt want to feel like a plumber.

MISC. Mice Legal Rep. senorhayabusa's Avatar
    Stats: 5'3", 145 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3706
    senorhayabusa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) senorhayabusa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) senorhayabusa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) senorhayabusa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) senorhayabusa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) senorhayabusa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) senorhayabusa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) senorhayabusa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) senorhayabusa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) senorhayabusa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) senorhayabusa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit senorhayabusa's BodySpace
    BRBpreening
    I rep back ALWAYS :)

Originally Posted by fuzzy hair View Post
    chicks feel the need to impress most of the time. They sometimes blush when they are around a guy they are interested in and try to look their best. The fidget with little things on them just to adjust and tidy up.
    yeh this chick seems to smile in my presence more than blush - another thing when talking she is heaps within my personal space too unlike when i am socially talking with a male friend per say

Originally Posted by LegendAmI View Post
    brushing there hair makes them feel secure like how there mother would brush and stroke there hair to make there child feel better..... and showing her chest and ass is trying to make her self more attractive and draw attention to those areas whether it be consciously or sub consciously
    strong psychology.

Average Joes DodgeBaller wide lats's Avatar
    BodyPoints: 11646
    wide lats has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wide lats has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wide lats has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wide lats has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wide lats has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wide lats has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wide lats has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wide lats has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wide lats has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wide lats has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wide lats has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit wide lats's BodySpace
    Dont be offended if she tells you to go blow yourself when you ask her, i wouldnt put much faith in bodylanguage

SlamDunkSam has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SlamDunkSam has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SlamDunkSam has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SlamDunkSam has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SlamDunkSam has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SlamDunkSam has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SlamDunkSam has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SlamDunkSam has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SlamDunkSam has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SlamDunkSam has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SlamDunkSam has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    and this is pretty far off I do not know any girl who had their mom brush her hair to make her feel better.... most of my experiances with my mom brushing my hair was PAINFULL little girls get tangles and knots in their hair from playing and just being a kid....brushing my hair does not make me feel secure... however it does make me feel better becuase I feel like a dirty hobo if I have tangles in my hair.. I feel cleaner with smooth silky hair.

Originally Posted by SlamDunkSam View Post
    and this is pretty far off I do not know any girl who had their mom brush her hair to make her feel better.... most of my experiances with my mom brushing my hair was PAINFULL little girls get tangles and knots in their hair from playing and just being a kid....brushing my hair does not make me feel secure... however it does make me feel better becuase I feel like a dirty hobo if I have tangles in my hair.. I feel cleaner with smooth silky hair.
    has this gesture been reinforced over time

for example - u preen your hair and you get a positive reaction from guys who look?

has this gesture been reinforced over time

for example - u preen your hair and you get a positive reaction from guys who look?
    No...guys dont start drooling over me becuase I flipped my hair or ran my hands through it. I would assume they dont go crazy over that becuase EVERY girl does it, even the ones a guy doesnt find attractive. So it isnt really a turn on to them usually...besides you try having hair past your shoulders and not preening or playing with it. I doubt you could.

BodyPoints: 8703
    lbarber4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lbarber4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lbarber4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lbarber4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lbarber4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lbarber4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lbarber4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lbarber4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lbarber4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lbarber4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lbarber4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit lbarber4's BodySpace
    Drop a pen and she if does the bend and snap! haha, but yes, that is usually a good indicator.

Back in high school, this one girl in my computer class whom was into me zipped down her jacket in order to expose her cleavage... Anyways, my teacher (female) noticed this and sent the girl out into the hallway and proceeded to yell at her. My teacher liked me, hence why I think she yelled at the girl. I'm not sure why I wrote about this, but I did... Anyways...
    Last edited by lbarber4; 04-10-2008 at 04:47 AM.

LegendAmI has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LegendAmI has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LegendAmI has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LegendAmI has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LegendAmI has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LegendAmI has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LegendAmI has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LegendAmI has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LegendAmI has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LegendAmI has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LegendAmI has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    DID I SAY USING A BRUSH.... or when you get hurt you mom strokes your hair.... hell my mom would rub my hair and head to make me go to sleep

I guess an 18 year old girl is smarter than best selling body language book that has sold millions.

The arrogance is strong in that one.

Women belong in teh kitchen

No...guys dont start drooling over me becuase I flipped my hair or ran my hands through it. I would assume they dont go crazy over that becuase EVERY girl does it, even the ones a guy doesnt find attractive. So it isnt really a turn on to them usually...besides you try having hair past your shoulders and not preening or playing with it. I doubt you could.
    Yes Im sure you have tapped into your subconscious mind and know why you do all your body movements LOL

What girls say and how they respond are two completely different things.

Registered User NocturnalKnight's Avatar
    Stats: 5'8"
    BodyPoints: 16603
    NocturnalKnight has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NocturnalKnight has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NocturnalKnight has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NocturnalKnight has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NocturnalKnight has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NocturnalKnight has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NocturnalKnight has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NocturnalKnight has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NocturnalKnight has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NocturnalKnight has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NocturnalKnight has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit NocturnalKnight's BodySpace
    Yes Im sure you have tapped into your subconscious mind and know why you do all your body movements LOL

What girls say and how they respond are two completely different things.
    I woke up and got a drink of water and decided I would check the misc. real quick and I see YOU saying this ****--you're ****ing awesome bro. Reps. (no homo)

Seriously, I feel comfortable going to sleep knowing that someone who roams this forum is just like me and can keep ****ing idiots in check.

God, you are a spitting image of me. (no homo)

Back to bed...

DID I SAY USING A BRUSH.... or when you get hurt you mom strokes your hair.... hell my mom would rub my hair and head to make me go to sleep

I guess an 18 year old girl is smarter than best selling body language book that has sold millions.

brushing there hair makes them feel secure like how there mother would brush and stroke there hair to make there child feel better..... and showing her chest and ass is trying to make her self more attractive and draw attention to those areas whether it be consciously or sub consciously....

BRUSHING requires a BRUSH...stroaking your childs hair is what you do for comfort not brushing.... so please do not call me arrogant for your imporper use of a word, just use the right word next time. jeeze. (not trying to be rude, just sayin).
    Last edited by SlamDunkSam; 04-10-2008 at 04:56 AM.

Originally Posted by NocturnalKnight View Post
    I woke up and got a drink of water and decided I would check the misc. real quick and I see YOU saying this ****--you're ****ing awesome bro. Reps. (no homo)

Seriously, I feel comfortable going to sleep knowing that someone who roams this forum is just like me and can keep ****ing idiots in check.

God, you are a spitting image of me. (no homo)

Back to bed...
    lol later man ... thx.. see u tom in teh myspace thread

Location: Lazy student, 19, from Sunny England, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    BodyPoints: 9341
    micky c has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) micky c has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) micky c has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) micky c has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) micky c has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) micky c has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) micky c has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) micky c has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) micky c has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) micky c has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) micky c has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit micky c's BodySpace

dude stfu theres no need for that
    whatever people say i am, thats what i'm not

BRUSHING requires a BRUSH...stroaking your childs hair is what you do for comfort not brushing.... so please do not call me arrogant for your imporper use of a word, just use the right word next time. jeeze. (not trying to be rude, just sayin).
    there is such thing called finger brushing

Originally Posted by micky c View Post
    dude stfu theres no need for that
    wow was a joke .... guys can talk **** to each other all day we say stuff to a girl and there no need.... they want equality... there it is... grow a pair

Location: Lazy student, 19, from Sunny England, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    BodyPoints: 9341
    micky c has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) micky c has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) micky c has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) micky c has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) micky c has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) micky c has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) micky c has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) micky c has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) micky c has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) micky c has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) micky c has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit micky c's BodySpace
    wow was a joke .... guys can talk **** to each other all day we say stuff to a girl and there no need.... they want equality... there it is... grow a pair

u mad?

you talk alot of ****. i was talking u sayin she was arrogant and she belong in the kitchen. doesnt seem like a joke to me
    whatever people say i am, thats what i'm not

Originally Posted by micky c View Post
    u mad?

you talk alot of ****. i was talking u sayin she was arrogant and she belong in the kitchen. doesnt seem like a joke to me
    Well I guess according to you I was completely serious.... lol they should hire u as a public defender and a tool

Stats: 6'1", 187 lbs
    BodyPoints: 12747
    kappakai has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kappakai has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kappakai has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kappakai has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kappakai has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kappakai has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kappakai has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kappakai has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kappakai has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kappakai has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kappakai has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit kappakai's BodySpace
    those are good signs, but i would check to see if her nipples were erect. if they are... BANGO!!!! you're in.
    Daily Electronic Music Enlightenment Thread - Come on Down to the Underground

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157433733

Stats: 5'10", 161 lbs
    BodyPoints: 19016
    Johnnybomb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Johnnybomb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Johnnybomb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Johnnybomb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Johnnybomb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Johnnybomb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Johnnybomb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Johnnybomb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Johnnybomb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Johnnybomb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Johnnybomb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Johnnybomb's BodySpace
    A guaranteed indicator is if they start finger banging themselves in front of you. If that happens it's a win win situation.
    Let's put a smile on that face :)

100% 中国人
    Semper Fi

bigpoppas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigpoppas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigpoppas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigpoppas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigpoppas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigpoppas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigpoppas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigpoppas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigpoppas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigpoppas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigpoppas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Johnnybomb View Post
    A guaranteed indicator is if they start finger banging themselves in front of you. If that happens it's a win win situation.
    Haha! Wow. Exactly that.

BigPoppa

[img]http://*****************/sig.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://*****************/image1.jpg[/img]
    Some of us never learn - O'Dyle Kims

Stats: 6'0", 165 lbs
    BodyPoints: 20377
    yaman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yaman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yaman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yaman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yaman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yaman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yaman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yaman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yaman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yaman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yaman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit yaman's BodySpace
    When i'm trying to impress a girl... I do my own special mating dance

I walk around saying BAWK BAWK BAWK, and flapping my arms like a chicken, while simultaneously squatting down while naked, to reveal my hairy ass crack, I then let out a loud CAWWWWWWWWW and my penis starts to rise, that is when the girl knows it is time.
    For you,
    Life is a long trip,
    Terrifying and worderful,
    Birds sing to You at night,
    The rain and the sun,
    The changing seasons,are true friends

Solitude is a hard won ally,
    Faithfull and patient

Yeah,I think i know you. -henry rollins -I know you-

*-*Brothers Of Iron*-*