kokings is on a distinguished road. (+10) kokings is on a distinguished road. (+10) kokings is on a distinguished road. (+10) kokings is on a distinguished road. (+10) kokings is on a distinguished road. (+10) kokings is on a distinguished road. (+10) kokings is on a distinguished road. (+10) kokings is on a distinguished road. (+10) kokings is on a distinguished road. (+10) kokings is on a distinguished road. (+10) kokings is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How to develop chest like this

Ok, obviously this guy has an insane physique... but as far as his chest goes, do you notice how it is real wide and developed everywhere. Do you think he overtrains his chest in comparison to the rest of his body? Is this just a product of hitting the chest from all angles... or genetics?

Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    id hit it (no homo)

underfed will become famous soon enough. (+50) underfed will become famous soon enough. (+50) underfed will become famous soon enough. (+50) underfed will become famous soon enough. (+50) underfed will become famous soon enough. (+50) underfed will become famous soon enough. (+50) underfed will become famous soon enough. (+50) underfed will become famous soon enough. (+50) underfed will become famous soon enough. (+50) underfed will become famous soon enough. (+50) underfed will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Genetics + good diet + great training + good photography.

It's possible to an extent, but don't expect mirror-like replication of that sort of chest because not everyone can achieve it.

matsimitso is on a distinguished road. (+10) matsimitso is on a distinguished road. (+10) matsimitso is on a distinguished road. (+10) matsimitso is on a distinguished road. (+10) matsimitso is on a distinguished road. (+10) matsimitso is on a distinguished road. (+10) matsimitso is on a distinguished road. (+10) matsimitso is on a distinguished road. (+10) matsimitso is on a distinguished road. (+10) matsimitso is on a distinguished road. (+10) matsimitso is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    genetics - play a huge role in bodybuilding.. some of us are lucky some less fortunate.. so compare urself with urself n just keep training..
    Keep Your Eye On The Prize!, Never lose sight of what you want.

A-P-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) A-P-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) A-P-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) A-P-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) A-P-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) A-P-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) A-P-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) A-P-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) A-P-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) A-P-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) A-P-T is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    just what the upper guy said, if u want that? maybe u cant achieve it. you can achieve only your future physique. maybe u will se how you will develope by seeing some person how has the same body structure as u while training.

its difficult to explain...

kokings is on a distinguished road. (+10) kokings is on a distinguished road. (+10) kokings is on a distinguished road. (+10) kokings is on a distinguished road. (+10) kokings is on a distinguished road. (+10) kokings is on a distinguished road. (+10) kokings is on a distinguished road. (+10) kokings is on a distinguished road. (+10) kokings is on a distinguished road. (+10) kokings is on a distinguished road. (+10) kokings is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yea I was mainly just asking if that is a product of genetics or specialized training... I wasn't really planning on trying to clone myself into that, lol.

underfed will become famous soon enough. (+50) underfed will become famous soon enough. (+50) underfed will become famous soon enough. (+50) underfed will become famous soon enough. (+50) underfed will become famous soon enough. (+50) underfed will become famous soon enough. (+50) underfed will become famous soon enough. (+50) underfed will become famous soon enough. (+50) underfed will become famous soon enough. (+50) underfed will become famous soon enough. (+50) underfed will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by A-P-T View Post
    just what the upper guy said, if u want that? maybe u cant achieve it. you can achieve only your future physique. maybe u will se how you will develope by seeing some person how has the same body structure as u while training.

its difficult to explain...
    But looking at someone with the same "body structure" (can you define that better for me pls?) is all well and good but your genetics define the inclination your body will lean towards in response to training. But yes, I think we both agree that you can train only to the 'limits' of your body - eg, some guys just tend to have smaller arms, or big legs, or a lop-sided chest. It's just how it is.

But is it possible to develop full pecs? Absolutely. Is it possible to get a chest like this guy? Only time + training + diet can tell you that. Go for it anyway.

EDIT: photographers are paid to make people look ****ing awesome. Take that into account when looking at photos like this.

youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by kokings View Post
    Ok, obviously this guy has an insane physique... but as far as his chest goes, do you notice how it is real wide and developed everywhere. Do you think he overtrains his chest in comparison to the rest of his body? Is this just a product of hitting the chest from all angles... or genetics?

genetics buddy.
    tapout crew

Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    first i would workout for 2-3 years bulk and cut do some of that stuff get in a magazine get the right lighting and photoshop a good picture and your good to go.
    I begin tomorrow. Eighteen weeks in this dark hole. 126 days of pain. 3024 hours of hunger and desire. I'm already counting the minutes, the seconds When it's over, I'll step into the light. I will shine...

Until then, you'll live in the shadow, in the darkness, in a place few will ever see... Where ugliness becomes beautiful.

.............................$$BMBC$$...........................

CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    That guy in the pic looks amazing... but dont let that get you down that guy pretty much hit his high point of symettry and def. If you did the same thing you'd prob look pretty impressive too.
    Disregard females, acquire currency

Bscoop12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Get Chest Implants

justarandomguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justarandomguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justarandomguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justarandomguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justarandomguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justarandomguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justarandomguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justarandomguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justarandomguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justarandomguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justarandomguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Unfortunately chest shape is genetic, and I wouldn't say his clavicle head is as well developed as the rest, but I like thick upper chests.

So the fact it's so wide is genetic, and there's only 2 heads on the pectoralis major, you don't need to hit it from 'lots of angles' flat and incline is enough to get both heads working their ****.

tl;dr
    The width and shape is genetic, rest is hard work, no such thing as needing lots of angles to build a good looking chest.

psytrak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Originally Posted by Bscoop12 View Post
    Get Chest Implants
    bwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha!!!! !!! and make sure they're for men....

Zipsfb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zipsfb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zipsfb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zipsfb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zipsfb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zipsfb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zipsfb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zipsfb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zipsfb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zipsfb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zipsfb has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    He's probably ripped in reality, but the picture looks photoshopped. He looks like plastic to me. But, like the other posters, this dude probably worked his ass off, with a good diet, to get to a body like that. Genetics help.

Official Misc American Ps human_torch_'s Avatar
    human_torch_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) human_torch_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) human_torch_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) human_torch_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) human_torch_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) human_torch_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) human_torch_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) human_torch_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) human_torch_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) human_torch_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) human_torch_ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    damn that's like my ideal physique for me. ripped as hell, who is that guy?

DoingItRight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoingItRight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoingItRight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoingItRight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoingItRight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoingItRight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoingItRight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoingItRight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoingItRight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoingItRight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoingItRight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If not photoshopped, definatly touched up by the photography company. His stomach is shinning. What exercise can you do to get shinny abs?

TWIGG03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TWIGG03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TWIGG03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TWIGG03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TWIGG03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TWIGG03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TWIGG03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TWIGG03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TWIGG03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TWIGG03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TWIGG03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    totally photoshopped

WIGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WIGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WIGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WIGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WIGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WIGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WIGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WIGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WIGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WIGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WIGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How to get a chest like his? Never do any incline chest work...

OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000)
    Guys got a ripped body, like others have said; great training, diet and genetics. Not to mention the pose he's in helps his chest look nice and wide.

good photography... yes

good lighting... yes

photoshopped... maybe some slight airbrushing to get rid of imperfections but no, his body is not photoshopped. Why do his abs shine? Obviously oiled up or sprayed to give a sweaty look during the shoot. Look at his right oblique, you can see drops of whats made to look like sweat.
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.

Socrates (469 - 399 BC)

Texas80 is not very helpful. (-500) Texas80 is not very helpful. (-500) Texas80 is not very helpful. (-500) Texas80 is not very helpful. (-500) Texas80 is not very helpful. (-500) Texas80 is not very helpful. (-500) Texas80 is not very helpful. (-500) Texas80 is not very helpful. (-500) Texas80 is not very helpful. (-500) Texas80 is not very helpful. (-500) Texas80 is not very helpful. (-500)

I am speaking from personal experience.

I have always, always used a wide grip with my bench-press. I have a pretty wide chest but it flares out compared to my inner-chest almost looking concave.

In the last year, I have brought my grip in on all chest movements and have focused a lot on extra close grip pressing movements. I have noticed an increase in the inner-chest.

Now, this may be accredited to my chest being activated entirely and growing entirely, giving the appearance of a larger inner-chest, but a year ago, my chest was noticeably concave and dipped inward from outward.

It is hard to do studies on things such as this as muscle development takes years upon years and is not easily observable and there are too many variables, but from my own experience, I can say widen that grip, and let those flyes reallllly stretch out your pecs.
    Don't piss off a MISC mod. (-420,000 Rep Points)

You may know me from you know where.