phillyboi08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillyboi08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillyboi08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillyboi08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillyboi08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillyboi08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillyboi08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillyboi08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillyboi08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillyboi08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillyboi08 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

My two chest days..Tell me what ya think

Monday-

Barbell Bench Press- 5x5
    Incline DB Bench Press- 4x10
    Flat DB Flies- 4x10
    Decline DB Press- 4x10
    Crossovers- 4x10
    Butterflies- 4x10
    Incline Pushups- 4x10

Thursday-

Incline BB Bench- 5x5
    Flat DB Press- 4x10
    Incline Flies- 4x10
    Decline DB press- 4x10
    Push-ups- 4x10
    Around the Worlds- 4x10
    Butterflies- 4x10

I do Tri's to but im jus worried about chest for now, what ya think

bpplates has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bpplates has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bpplates has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bpplates has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bpplates has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bpplates has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bpplates has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bpplates has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bpplates has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by phillyboi08 View Post
    Monday-

Barbell Bench Press- 5x5
    Incline DB Bench Press- 4x10
    Flat DB Flies- 4x10
    Decline DB Press- 4x10
    Crossovers- 4x10
    Butterflies- 4x10
    Incline Pushups- 4x10

Thursday-

Incline BB Bench- 5x5
    Flat DB Press- 4x10
    Incline Flies- 4x10
    Decline DB press- 4x10
    Push-ups- 4x10
    Around the Worlds- 4x10
    Butterflies- 4x10

I do Tri's to but im jus worried about chest for now, what ya think
    do monday/friday for more recovery time. and weighted dips>decline bench press. if your gonna do pushups you should rep out after you do every exercise besides the bench press. that is, if your aiming for endurance. also, dont listen to me if your still making gains.
    b/s/d
    235/185/315

AgEnT- will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgEnT- will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgEnT- will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgEnT- will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgEnT- will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgEnT- will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgEnT- will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgEnT- will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgEnT- will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgEnT- will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgEnT- will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thats a lot of volume if you are doing it twice a week.

bpplates has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bpplates has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bpplates has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bpplates has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bpplates has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bpplates has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bpplates has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bpplates has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bpplates has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by AgEnT- View Post
    thats a lot of volume if you are doing it twice a week.
    i bench twice a week, max effort monday and hypertrophy or max reps on friday. my main lift is my bench press, so i work the most on it.
    b/s/d
    235/185/315

Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Too much volume man, especially for your second day.

OATSnMILK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OATSnMILK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OATSnMILK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OATSnMILK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OATSnMILK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OATSnMILK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OATSnMILK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OATSnMILK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OATSnMILK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OATSnMILK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OATSnMILK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    if i did that i'd overtrain but if it works for you go for it

CHEEF is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHEEF is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHEEF is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHEEF is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHEEF is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHEEF is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHEEF is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHEEF is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHEEF is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHEEF is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHEEF is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    WAYYYYY to much volume
    try something like

inc db/bb
    inc flye

dips/decline
    cable crossovers
    MP37891
    MYPROTEIN CODE USE FOR 10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER

you cant overtrain unless your not recovered. some people can bench twice a week, others cant.
    b/s/d
    235/185/315

*DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It might be overtraining to some people, but maybe to him it's not. Bro, just do what feel is working for you. Everyone's body is different. If that doesn't work for you, change your routine up a bit, and keep doing so until you find the thing that works for you.

phillyboi08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillyboi08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillyboi08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillyboi08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillyboi08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillyboi08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillyboi08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillyboi08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillyboi08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillyboi08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillyboi08 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    to me it seems undertraining, my partner will be dead tired by like the 3 ecercise, ill be feeling like i jus got there.. like idk why but i keep feeling like i need 10 lifts to hit my goal, and with those 7 lifts, i do them all slow, with good form, and good weight and still im never really tired but i alwasy feel i didnt hit my chest hard enough..really pisses me off the next morning. But thanks guys