Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Animal Pak vs Opti-Men

Now im currently taking Opti-Men 3 tabs a day, And am looking to switch to Animal Pak in the near future at 1 pak a day since im not a competitor but will Animal Pak 1 pak a day do as good as Opti-Men 3 tabs a day. Im looking to make a foundational Animal Stack along with a Cycled Animal Stak to use year round with with Omega, Flex, Pak as foundation, and Cycles of M-stak or Stak2 with Pump(or maybe shock therapy i like powder NO's) and Cuts.? but how would pak compare to Opti-Men I dont really know the levels of importance of the vits and minerals in them.
    Obsession is a term used by my dumbass friends, to describe what is dedication and determination.

mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    IMO its up to you to switch..

In some cases, Optimen offers more of ingredients than 1 Pak a day.. Some ingredients are > in the Pak..
    Pak has some extras though that Opti doesn;t have.. and vice versa

FeaRiT09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I've always heard Animal Pack was good, I like NOW ADAMS IMO

mma_mon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mma_mon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mma_mon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mma_mon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mma_mon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mma_mon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mma_mon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mma_mon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mma_mon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mma_mon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mma_mon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just take a crap load of flintstones vitamins. Good stuff im telling you =] And tastes great to =]

JK

Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    haha well the serving size is two packs right but im assuming there talking the whole day, but then in directions it sais one or two paks depending on your training style you know. animal pak is like 4 bucks more and doesnt last as long but you need a real good multi to keep your body caught up with the lifestyle. Its one of the most important supps, but is one of the most overlooked. it just sux cuz you cant feel or see them working, but Ive noticed changes when ive ran out of money and vits.
    Obsession is a term used by my dumbass friends, to describe what is dedication and determination.

pabosaki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In the time you spent worrying about which multivitamin was best, you probably could have worked out already.

If you break down the two by price, Opti-Men will cost you $0.32 per serving (180 tabets) vs $1.11 per serving with Animal Pak (88 packs). Clearly the better value is Opti-Men. In my personal opinion Animal Pak is a superior supplement than Opti-Men, but it's not worth $0.79 more per serving. Furthermore, I would argue that you are gaining more by taking three servings (Opti-Men) a day as opposed to two (Animal Pak). You are receiving vitamins at critical times in your day. The important thing is that you are receiving the necessary vitamins your body needs on a daily basis, so unless you really want to dish out the extra money, I would go with Opti-Men for it's better comparable value. Also remember than any multi-vitamin is better than no multivitamin!

Teach Me How to Dougie asianstyles's Avatar
    asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Neither

AOR Ortho-Core or Orange Triad FTW!!!
    Not affiliated

raylors has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raylors has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raylors has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raylors has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raylors has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well considering opti-men has lead in it, id go with the pak.

"Mixed Problems with Men?s Multis
    Two of three men?s multis failed to pass testing. NOW Adam Superior Men?s Multi contained 258.8% of its folic acid, yielding 2,070 mcg per day. The RDA for folic acid is only 400 mcg per day and the tolerable limit (UL) for folic acid is 1,000 mcg. Higher intake can make it difficult to detect severe vitamin B-12 deficiency. In addition, folic acid supplementation at 1,000 mcg per day has been associated with a more than doubling of the risk of prostate cancer (JNCI, 2009). Opti-Men contained 1.62 mcg of lead per daily serving. Although this amount is unlikely to be harmful in itself, lead exposure should be avoided. The State of California requires warning labels on supplements that provide more than 0.5 mcg of lead per day."

Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Animal Pak: 30 years strong....

If my PM box is full hit me up at my office:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111327681

Forum: http://forum.animalpak.com/

Site: www.animalpak.com

New Universal Site: http://www.universalusa.com

manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Animal Rep View Post
    The placebo effects in those threads are superb!

_Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Been using Animal Pak for years. I will continue to do so.
    Best Meet Lifts:
    SQ: 460 (sleeves)
    BP: 350
    DL: 510
    Total: 1300 (242 wrapped)

"I refuse to tip-toe through life, only to arrive safely at death"

www.animalpak.com

Preservations is on a distinguished road. (+10) Preservations is on a distinguished road. (+10) Preservations is on a distinguished road. (+10) Preservations is on a distinguished road. (+10) Preservations is on a distinguished road. (+10) Preservations is on a distinguished road. (+10) Preservations is on a distinguished road. (+10) Preservations is on a distinguished road. (+10) Preservations is on a distinguished road. (+10) Preservations is on a distinguished road. (+10) Preservations is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Animalpak is a staple of my supplements, best multi around hands down

getlarge will become famous soon enough. (+50) getlarge will become famous soon enough. (+50) getlarge will become famous soon enough. (+50) getlarge will become famous soon enough. (+50) getlarge will become famous soon enough. (+50) getlarge will become famous soon enough. (+50) getlarge will become famous soon enough. (+50) getlarge will become famous soon enough. (+50) getlarge will become famous soon enough. (+50) getlarge will become famous soon enough. (+50) getlarge will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    can somebody explain this whole LEAD thing in the opti-men. i just bought a bottle and opened it, what is the deal??

Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs down

Animal pak is underdosed. PLain and simple, uses inferior grade vitamins, and is sized on the label at two packs, not one....

In before the typical animal arguement:

25 years multi, blah blah blah
    People on the animal pak forum say they like it.....
    "What value is there in the grace that I profess if it leaves me unchanged?"
    -Spurgeon

TNote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNote is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by manofmany View Post
    The placebo effects in those threads are superb!
    You mean a multi won't help me GFH? WTF

I can't believe some of what was said in those threads.

TylerCintron23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TylerCintron23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TylerCintron23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TylerCintron23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TylerCintron23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TylerCintron23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TylerCintron23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TylerCintron23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TylerCintron23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TylerCintron23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TylerCintron23 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I agree with the any multi-vitamin is better than no multi-vitamin. I'm a big fan of use what works best for you! I have used both products and liked both of them. SO pick up the Pak and see how it goes.
    How Bad Do You Want It?

Love me some SuperPump 250

Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    -Spurgeon

bdun is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdun is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdun is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdun is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdun is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdun is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdun is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdun is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdun is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdun is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdun is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Illadelphia View Post
    For the price that is actually pretty good. Never saw that MV before.
    Weight/Energy:
    NOW 7-KETO
    Cayenne
    EGCG

Stress/Sleep:
    Natrol 5-HTP
    GABA
    Valerian Root

Nutrition:
    Scivation Chocolate Whey
    ON Opti-Men Multi
    Kirkland Glucosamine + MSM
    SciVation Xtend

Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I tried animal pak and am almost out. I didn't really notice any extra energy like some people say, but its better then not having any vitamins in your body. I just got orange triad cuz, I got sick of downing all those pills and orange triad has all those pills in 1 and helps with your joints as well. I havent tried the other one so idk. Good Luck man!

jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bdun View Post
    For the price that is actually pretty good. Never saw that MV before.
    Wow yes, that does look pretty good. I was thinking about taking half the dose of Ortho-core, but that's also a good value.

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Animal pak is underdosed. PLain and simple, uses inferior grade vitamins, and is sized on the label at two packs, not one....

Underdosed? If you look at the dosages on one pack it's still dosed higher than most multi's.
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    Underdosed? If you look at the dosages on one pack it's still dosed higher than most multi's.
    For the same price?
    -Spurgeon

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    For the same price?
    The same price as what?
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

bad53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i have tried animal pak, will never get them again. Taking 11 pills was a pain and they really stink bad. I m surprised no one mentioned that.

Animal pak might be better the opti men, but unless u are a pro. Keep your life simple and go for optimen

SSMGP will become famous soon enough. (+50) SSMGP will become famous soon enough. (+50) SSMGP will become famous soon enough. (+50) SSMGP will become famous soon enough. (+50) SSMGP will become famous soon enough. (+50) SSMGP will become famous soon enough. (+50) SSMGP will become famous soon enough. (+50) SSMGP will become famous soon enough. (+50) SSMGP will become famous soon enough. (+50) SSMGP will become famous soon enough. (+50) SSMGP will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I never tried animal pak, but I've heard a lot of good things about it. I recently switched from Opti-men to Orange Triad, and Orange Triad really hits the spot for me. I also love how to has joint support.

Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Life force is awesome and it kills pak or opti for the price. Source naturals puts out great allaround foundational health products

JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

You spelled forum worng. It's forvm...
    I've been wronged by that super dirty son of a bitch dazed" crew.

Marauder63 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marauder63 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marauder63 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marauder63 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marauder63 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marauder63 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marauder63 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marauder63 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marauder63 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marauder63 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marauder63 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Out of the two, Animal pak considering all of the extras as for other suggestions, OT would be my choice, takes care of digestion/joints/and your multi.

puffmonkey92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) puffmonkey92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) puffmonkey92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) puffmonkey92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) puffmonkey92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) puffmonkey92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) puffmonkey92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) puffmonkey92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) puffmonkey92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) puffmonkey92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) puffmonkey92 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Look, I've been taking animal pak for a while, and I definitely feel a difference between that and a normal multi. If you want to give some real, credible sources that say they are underdosed and inferior, i might believe you. Otherwise, stop your trolling and start lifting.

Dukemineralz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dukemineralz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dukemineralz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dukemineralz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dukemineralz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dukemineralz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dukemineralz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dukemineralz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dukemineralz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dukemineralz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dukemineralz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No competition Animal Pak is always the winner hear for me
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Live like an ANIMAL

RIP Aziz Sergeyevich

██▓▓▓███▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓██
    ██▓▓▓███▓▓▓███▓▓▓██▓▓▓██▓▓▓██▓▓▓███▓▓▓██▓▓▓███▓▓▓███▓▓██▓▓██
    ██▓▓▓███▓▓▓███▓▓▓██▓▓▓██▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓████▓▓▓█████▓▓███
    ██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓██▓▓▓██▓▓▓██▓▓▓███▓▓▓██▓▓▓███▓▓▓███████████
    ██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓██▓▓▓██▓▓▓██▓▓▓███▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████▓▓███