jrod738776 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Skinny around elbows

Hey everyone I was wondering if there are any exercises to work the area right around the elbows, or is this area mostly just bone? My forearms and upper arms are decent sice but my arms get really skinny around my elbows and it looks funny when you look at them straight on. So I was wondering if there is a way to build this area up to make the change in size in my arms not as big. Thanks.

DBcrusher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DBcrusher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DBcrusher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DBcrusher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DBcrusher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DBcrusher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DBcrusher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DBcrusher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DBcrusher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DBcrusher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DBcrusher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jrod738776 View Post
    Hey everyone I was wondering if there are any exercises to work the area right around the elbows, or is this area mostly just bone? My forearms and upper arms are decent sice but my arms get really skinny around my elbows and it looks funny when you look at them straight on. So I was wondering if there is a way to build this area up to make the change in size in my arms not as big. Thanks.
    You cant target your elbows since your elbow is made up of bones, not muscles. The bigger your arms (forearm/bi/tri) get the more they'll grow around your elbow, thus appearing to have bigger elbows. This varies from person to person depending on genetics.

Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500)
    It is mostly tendons that cross joints, they don't bulk up as much as muscles. Sometimes limbs just look funny, you can built the elbow flexors and extensors, their tendons both cross the joint and if they grow it'll thicken slightly, but odds are the muscle bellies above and below (mostly above) the elbow are going to grow much more in comparison so it can still look odd.

Newarkar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Newarkar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Newarkar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Newarkar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Newarkar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Newarkar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Newarkar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Newarkar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Newarkar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Newarkar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Newarkar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DBcrusher View Post
    You cant target your elbows since your elbow is made up of bones, not muscles. The bigger your arms (forearm/bi/tri) get the more they'll grow around your elbow, thus appearing to have bigger elbows. This varies from person to person depending on genetics.

^^x2. Gotta blow up your tri's and forearms. Try come close grip bench and v- grip cable push down for mass on your tri's
    Supps: CytoGainer/Pro Complex Gainer, Animal Pak & Flex, Super Pump as needed

MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    try upright extention using reverse grip, that hammers the long head of the triceps which extends to the elbows/
    Meet PR's
    565 dead(no belt)
    465 squat(no belt)
    315 bench(tendonitus)

Gym Pr's
    545x2(dead)(no belt)
    445 squat(no belt)
    375 bench
    230x5 standing military

Current location is Actually Cincinnati**

Neekov has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Neekov has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Neekov has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    http://www.exrx.net/Muscles/Brachioradialis.html

This muscle goes from lower to upper arm so is the closest thing you're going to get you elbow.

Complete arm work is the only way. Your elbows only look skinny because there's no muscle surrounding them.