zeeeeeeeeee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exercise for obliques

Hi All. I have been BULKING for prob a couple months now and I've def gained weight. I started off at 134 and I'm now weighing at 147lbs. Perhaps I've gained weight too quick, i don't know. But the thing is i've naturally put some fat on. Not too bad considering my gains. Anyway, around my obliques especially and going around towards my back, there is the fat.

What exercises should i do to get rid of this before it turns into a tyre lol?

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by zeeeeeeeeee View Post
    Hi All. I have been BULKING for prob a couple months now and I've def gained weight. I started off at 134 and I'm now weighing at 147lbs. Perhaps I've gained weight too quick, i don't know. But the thing is i've naturally put some fat on. Not too bad considering my gains. Anyway, around my obliques especially and going around towards my back, there is the fat.

What exercises should i do to get rid of this before it turns into a tyre lol?
    Cardio.

Clean up the diet.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Cardio and diet...ab exercises aren't gonna get rid of the fat

I'm also taking Sci-Mx Mass Muscle Meal. This contains both protein and carbs. I take this in the morning and before i sleep. Could the fact that i take it before i sleep affect this fat addition?

ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm also taking Sci-Mx Mass Muscle Meal. This contains both protein and carbs. I take this in the morning and before i sleep. Could the fact that i take it before i sleep affect this fat addition?
    How much fat and carbs does it have?

Originally Posted by ItalynStalyn View Post
    How much fat and carbs does it have?
    100g carbs/46g protein/4g fat

100g carbs/46g protein/4g fat
    That's alot of carbs to be taking right before you go to bed if you are trying to cut. I'd either get something with fewer carbs or take it earlier...probably no later than 7 or 8pm

chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ItalynStalyn View Post
    That's alot of carbs to be taking right before you go to bed if you are trying to cut. I'd either get something with fewer carbs or take it earlier...probably no later than 7 or 8pm
    +1, I'd suggest taking that bad boy post workout. Get a standard casein/blend protein with little carbs/calories/fat for bedtime.

No ab or oblique exercise is going to help with the fat stores. You need to lower your overall body fat for that.

There is a reaosn that guys with huge guts who do 200 sit ups a day, never reveal their six pack, or lose their gut for that matter.
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126418493

Originally Posted by chazzy1864 View Post
    +1, I'd suggest taking that bad boy post workout. Get a standard casein/blend protein with little carbs/calories/fat for bedtime.

No ab or oblique exercise is going to help with the fat stores. You need to lower your overall body fat for that.

There is a reaosn that guys with huge guts who do 200 sit ups a day, never reveal their six pack, or lose their gut for that matter.
    Hmm. This is what i usually do. On days that i work out i take it pre-workout and post-workout and not before bed. On days that i don't work out, i take it as 2nd meal and before bed. How about i keep using it for workout days and on non-workout days, take that mass muscle meal as 2nd meal and before bed, get a different one. Does that sound ok?

chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hmm. This is what i usually do. On days that i work out i take it pre-workout and post-workout and not before bed. On days that i don't work out, i take it as 2nd meal and before bed. How about i keep using it for workout days and on non-workout days, take that mass muscle meal as 2nd meal and before bed, get a different one. Does that sound ok?
    Yes, that is totally fine. Still use it however many times you need to get up to your caloric needs for bulking, just taking in that many carbs (and I'm sure alot of sugars) right before bed, is just asking to have high fat stores.
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -

Yes, that is totally fine. Still use it however many times you need to get up to your caloric needs for bulking, just taking in that many carbs (and I'm sure alot of sugars) right before bed, is just asking to have high fat stores.
    Im choosing between two of sci-mx's range. One is called Lean grow MRF (Protein 44g/Carbs 49g/Fat 4g) OR Lean Grow Extreme (Protein 53/carbs 32/Fat 4g). They are both same price but second one only has 4kg of it and the first one has 5kg.

Which one should i get?

Im choosing between two of sci-mx's range. One is called Lean grow MRF (Protein 44g/Carbs 49g/Fat 4g) OR Lean Grow Extreme (Protein 53/carbs 32/Fat 4g). They are both same price but second one only has 4kg of it and the first one has 5kg.

Which one should i get?
    Both are fine, I'd probably go with the MRF. They are right about the same, you are wanting to bulk though, so the extra carbs will help. Especially post workout. Also the MRF seems to have micellar casein, albeit probably not a ton, looking at how far down the label it is, but it is more than the extreme. Also has 4g of medium chain triglycerides as opposed to the extreme's 3g. The extreme has ALOT of glutamine in it, but glutamine isn't all that effective anyways, so I wouldn't worry about that at all.
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -

Both are fine, I'd probably go with the MRF. They are right about the same, you are wanting to bulk though, so the extra carbs will help. Especially post workout. Also the MRF seems to have micellar casein, albeit probably not a ton, looking at how far down the label it is, but it is more than the extreme. Also has 4g of medium chain triglycerides as opposed to the extreme's 3g. The extreme has ALOT of glutamine in it, but glutamine isn't all that effective anyways, so I wouldn't worry about that at all.
    Cool! I just ordered it