BI13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Newbie needs advice !!

Hello all:

New to the site and eager to get started plus i hope this is the correct forum.

Bio...

43 YOM .....just lost 16 lbs in 6 weeks (down to 216) and need about 10-15 more off. I eat healthy except for the love of beer on the weekend. I lost the weight via cardio 5 days week and staying away from anything in a box, expect pasta once a week. My issue is I never lifted weights and want to start to gain upper body strength and to get tone. I'm thinking of ordering Univ Animal Cuts and ASN Humagro to help me get started with the toning process and to help me lose the rest of the weight. Too much too fast???? Any advice to help me with the process is appreciated.

Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It would help if you post your diet and routine.
    HuH?

BI13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That's why I'm a newbie.

Routine...right now I'm running/walking for 45 minutes, 5 days a week. It might not sound a lot but for someone who never seriously exercised except for an occasional before summer routine to try to drop weight, I think its good for me. Hey I dropped 16 lbs since mid Feb. I will start to bike since its spring and would like to start a weigh training program.

Diet.....Small meals 5 times a day

Protein shake or eggs in morning, yogr about 10am, nuts and fruit 12, lunch at 2 and then dinner. Lunch and dinner vary but healthy. Nothing after dinner.