papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000)

Concerning Napalm/Lipoderm and Diets with Refeeds

I posted this question on Anabolic Minds a few hours ago with no replies yet, so I figured I'd give it a shot here.

Question for the Avant Folks. For my upcoming summer cut I will be doing a Layne Norton style diet where my normal days will be around 10-11xbw in kcal and refeeds around maintanence.

My question is, is there a point to apply Napalm/Lipoderm on refeed days since there will be very little of a caloric deficiet for the day?

Appreciate the response.

~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would personally still use it on refeeds to keep the effects going and possibly diminish any temporary weight gain. However, it wouldn't hurt you to miss a day either if you feel it would be a waste. It's really up to you and what works best for you. You could either drop it for refeed days or lower dosage so that you're still getting the benefits from it, but not over-doing it while on maintanence calories.

Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    why didn't you just ask me directly mayne? You know I work with Layne as well.

I applied it on refeed days as well. Won't hurt anything.
    Realize that anyone with an affiliation to a supplement company in their signature has ulterior motives when making recommendations. They're primarily concerned with pushing their products. Not your safety or what's best for you.

papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ~~Aries~~ View Post
    I would personally still use it on refeeds to keep the effects going and possibly diminish any temporary weight gain. However, it wouldn't hurt you to miss a day either if you feel it would be a waste. It's really up to you and what works best for you. You could either drop it for refeed days or lower dosage so that you're still getting the benefits from it, but not over-doing it while on maintanence calories.
    Good idea. Muchas gracias! I'd rep you, but apparently I already did recently.

Originally Posted by Rodzilla View Post
    why didn't you just ask me directly mayne? You know I work with Layne as well.

I applied it on refeed days as well. Won't hurt anything.
    I don't value your opinion and it's why I didn't ask you, obviously.

jK

Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    We have in the past recommenced against applying it on refeed days, but it was perhaps short sited when you consider how dynamic the body works. If your worried about having it go to waste, then skip it, otherwise stick to your standard protocol.

It will ultimate depend on your personal philosophy in regards to maximizing every application, since refeed days will be characterized by an abundance of calories thereby temporarily reducing the fat-liberating processes facilitated by Napalm.
    Avant Research R&D/Rep
    Add Avant Labs to your mySpace!
    www.myspace.com/AvantLabs

little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Stay Puft View Post
    We have in the past recommenced against applying it on refeed days, but it was perhaps short sited when you consider how dynamic the body works. If your worried about having it go to waste, then skip it, otherwise stick to your standard protocol.

It will ultimate depend on your personal philosophy in regards to maximizing every application, since refeed days will be characterized by an abundance of calories thereby temporarily reducing the fat-liberating processes facilitated by Napalm.
    I'm starting napalm tomorrow. But even with Absolve, and the lipo's I used it on refeeds. My bro-opinion is to keep it consistant. I look at it over the total time of application, not just one day. I never noticed any re-locating of the fat on higher caloric days. How much will you actually store in these days? probably minimal. Also, Having issues with gut fat I could care a less if it goes else where, the rest of me stays pretty lean. It's easier burning elsewhere.
    Last edited by little lats; 04-10-2008 at 10:07 AM.